Reserve Bank of India has announced RBI Result. Candidates, who have appeared in RBI exam for the recruitment on the vacant post of Manager (Tech-Civil) in Grade ‘B’, can check their marks sheet by the help of this page. The organization has issued RBI cut off list of those candidates, who are selected for the appointment. Candidates can check cut-off marks decided by the board at various stages of the recruitment process. Download RBI Result 2017 by going through this page.
This page Contains:
Status of Reserve Bank of India Result
Procedure to download RBI Result
Direct Link to get Result
RBI Cut Off Marks
Candidates, eagerly waiting for RBI Manager (Tech-Civil) result can check their score cards now as result has been declared by the organization. Candidate, who will find qualifying marks in result, may move ahead for further process for RBI recruitment. Aspirants can download their RBI Results by following the guidelines mentioned below on this page, well settled by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
How to Download RBI Result?
Candidates, who want to check their rbi.org.in result, can follow below provided steps:
- First of all you need to go through the official website of Reserve Bank of India that is rbi.org.in.
- Now you have to hit on “Opportunities@RBI” link available at the bottom of home page.
- On the next page, you are required select “Results” tab navigated under drop down list of “Current Vacancies”.
- By hitting the tap mentioned above you will directed to the next page contains many links.
- You need to choose “Marks sheet and cut off marks for the recruitment of Manager (Tech- Civil)- PY-2016” link.
- Result page will be displayed on your computer screen as:
- You must enter your “Roll No” and “Date of Birth” in respective blanks and tap on “Find” button.
- Within few seconds you will get your Reserve Bank of India result on your computer screen.
- You must check it and take a print of it for future uses.
Direct Link>> RBI Result
Reserve Bank of India has conducted recruitment examination for the recruitment of candidates on the vacant posts of Manager (Tech-Civil) in Grade B. Huge number of candidates has appeared for this examination to get RBI jobs. Now Reserve Bank of India has published the result of candidates appeared in both the papers of written exam. Candidate may check their RBI cut off marks and if they got qualifying marks in result they must go ahead for RBI Careers. Candidates may follow the steps mentioned above to check their result.
For Further Process:
RBI Merit List:
Here below, we have stated cut-off marks decided by the board at various stages of the recruitment process. Just have a look:
|Recruitment Stage||Cut Off Marks|
|Aggregate Cut – Off Marks In Paper- I (Objective Type Test) Of Written Examination For Candidates Who’s Paper- II (Descriptive Type Test) Were Assessed (Out Of Total 100 Marks).||54||12|
|Aggregate Cut – Off Marks In Paper- I And Paper- II Taken Together In Written Examination For Short listing The Candidates For Interview (Out Of Total 200 Marks).||131||117|
|Aggregate Marks In Written Examination (Paper- I And II) And Interview Taken Together (Out Of Total 235 Marks) Obtained By The Last Recommended Candidate With Reference To The No. Of Vacancies Notified In The Advertisement.||163||No candidate interviewed|
More than 1000 Vacancies, Check: Bank Jobs
Candidates are required to visit Official Link to get their RBI Result 2017. You may stay in touch with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates as we update our pages time to time. Candidates having any query related to this page, we’ll solve it shortly.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|RBI Recruitment||RBI Admit Card|
|RBI Scorecard||RBI Scholarship|
|Career in Banking Sector In India||More Government Jobs|
|How To Get A Bank Job In India||Bank Salary Structure|