Reserve bank of India has issued RBI Result…!!! All those candidates who were appeared in RBI Exam for Officers in Communication Cadre in Grade – B and Officers in Communication Cadre in Grade – E, they can get their RBI Results via online modes. So, Candidates are hereby informed they can easily download RBI Result 2017 by using below provided guidelines.
You can also get the Reserve bank of India Result from official site that is www.rbi.org.in. Reserve bank of India has prepared RBI Cut Off on the basis of the performance of candidates in the Examination. To obtain whole information about RBI Result 2018, you may scroll down this page which is well maintained by the team members of www.recruitmeninboxx.com
Steps to Download RBI Exam Result?
Contenders who are eagerly waiting for their outcome of the Reserve bank of India Exam must follow the below stated directives as per follows:
- Applicants are required to visit the Official Website of Reserve bank of India that is www.rbi.org.in
- Select the “Opportunities @RBI” tab available at the bottom of the home page under “More Links” section.
- The from the next page select “Current Vacancies” tab then from the drop down list select “results” option.
- This will open the page containing the links of relevant results.
- Now, you are required to choose “Result of Officers in Communication Cadre in Grade ‘B’ – PY 2017” or “Result of Officers in Communication Cadre in Grade ‘E’ – PY 2017” link of result and this will take to the page containing the list of qualified contenders on your digital screen in the PDF Form.
- Candidates can check their roll number easily through the web page that arises.
- At last, retain a copy of it and keep it safely for future use.
Press Here For RBI Result Notification
|Result of Officers in Communication Cadre in Grade ‘B’ – PY 2017||Get From Here|
|Result of Officers in Communication Cadre in Grade ‘E’ – PY 2017||Get From Here|
Some Important facts about Reserve Bank of India:
Reserve Bank of India is known as RBI which was established in April 1, 1935. Reserve Bank of India office was recognized in Calcutta originally but now it’s moved to Mumbai and it plays an important role in the growth plan of the Government of India. Beside this, it helps in providing managing foreign exchange, financial policy, issuing currency, banker of scheduled commercial banks and so on…
Jobs at Banking Sector: More than 1,000 vacancies
Why these Exams are Conduct?
Every year, various RBI Recruitments announces by the Reserve Bank of India. Several of contenders applies to get the position of PO (Probationary Officer), SO (Specialist Office), Clerk, Assistant Manager, Manager and others. for this concern, Reserve Bank of India conducts Reserve bank of India Recruitment exams time to time to appoint talented candidates for various posts. Even though, this bank provides numerous of job opportunities to keen candidates in different disciplines in various banks which come under RBI.
Get Best Answer: How To Get A Bank Job In India
To see further details about RBI Result 2017-2018, you can check Official Link which is provided on this page. You can follow www.recruitmeninboxx.com on facebook and Google plus to acquire latest updates in this concern on your timeline. Candidates may also subscribe our free email service to get latest updates about recruitments, admit cards, answer keys etc direct into mailbox.
If you have any query related to the posts, you can simply leave a comment in below mention comment box. Our experts will try to sort out your problem as soon as possible. You can book mark our page by pressing Ctrl + D to collect all the upcoming details.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|RBI Recruitment||RBI Admit Card|
|RBI Scorecard||RBI Scholarship|
|Career in Banking Sector In India||Direct Recruitment in Private Banks|
|Latest Private Bank Jobs||Bank Salary Structure|