RBI Scholarship Online Application Form is available now!!!! Reserve bank of India is providing RBI Scholarship 2017 to faculty members, teaching economics or finance in recognized institution. RBI announces new Scheme of scholarship for the candidates who want to undertake and pursue important projects in RBI. Aspirants must grab this scholarship by filling application form on or before the last date that is mentioned below, let’s have a look….!!!!
Overview of the notification
|Schedule of this scheme||Emoluments given after selection|
|Eligibility Required||Process of selecting skilled candidates|
|Postal Address||Main Objectives of the organization|
Step to fill application form
Candidates are invited to fill up online Applications for full-time faculty members, teaching economics or finance in any UGC-recognized Universities or Colleges in India. Reserve Bank of India is providing this chance to those contenders, who are able to fulfill the required eligibility. Those are interested in this scheme must read full notification by the help of this page which is well designed by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
RBI Scholarship Terms & Conditions
Candidates, who want to apply for the scholarship, must be required to fulfill the eligibility criteria for the scheme is as follows:
What is the required Eligibility for RBI Scholarship?
- Applicants, who want to get RBI Scholarship Scheme for Faculty Members must be the citizen of India as per the conditions of this scheme.
- Candidates should be Full-time faculty teaching economics and/or finance in any UGC-recognized Universities/Colleges in India as per the requirement of RBI.
Also Check: Latest Scholarships Opportunities In India
What Should Be The Requisites Age?
Applying contenders for Reserve Bank Of India Scholarship must be below 55 years according to the terms.
Facilities of Reserve Bank Of India
The major facilities that will be provided to the selected scholar would include as below given:
What will be Monthly Remunerations after Selection?
- Candidates, who will be selected for RBI Faculty Scholarships they will receive Monthly allowance of Rs. 25,000/- for the duration of the project.
- During visits to RBI Central Office, Mumbai from the place of residence/work in India economy class domestic airfare ticket has also restricted.
- In additional profit after achievement of the Project/ Research paper, bank will provide payment of Rs. 1 lakh as honorarium.
Note: The organization will provide no accommodation or allowance for accommodation during the period of this scheme.
Best Ways to Snag a College Scholarship, To Know: Hit Here
Schedule of the Scheme
- Candidates have to submit the complete application on or before the last date.
- Commencement of this Scholarship Scheme will be updates soon.
- The scheme of bank is to provide coverage to faculty members teaching economics and/or finance in different areas/activities in the Reserve Bank.
Number of scholarship
The Reserve Bank has considered maximum of five scholarships for 2017 at its discretion, may diverge the number of scholarships for any year.
Candidates, who will be selected as scholar they will handle these under given responsibilities:
- The scholar has to submit research paper/project report that contributes to RBI research activities.
- Candidates will give a presentation of their work in a Seminar at Reserve Bank, Mumbai.
- If the scholar wishes to circulate their research work elsewhere, may do so with previous agreement of the Reserve Bank.
Objectives & Theme of Reserve Bank Of India
The main objectives and theme of the board for this scheme are:
- They want to increase awareness amongst faculty members and student community about the activities of the Bank.
- Secondly, is to provide experience to faculty members teaching economics and/or finance in different areas/activities in the Reserve Bank.
- RBI will decide the exact theme of research for the scholars.
Candidates, who are going to apply for www.rbi.org.in Scholarship Scheme they will be selected on the basis of below stated process, so please have a look downwards…
- The applicants need to send a research proposal approx of 1000 words.
- You have to send detailed curriculum vitae (CV) along with the duly filled application form.
- The organization will screen the curriculum vitae and shortlisted candidates will be interviewed by a selection panel
- Those candidates will qualify these rounds they will be invited to undertake research on the theme which will be decided by the Reserve Bank.
Note: Those applications will Incomplete or received after the due date will not be considered for short listing.
Read Out Below Given Tips For Bank Interview:
Location of the scheme
The scheme would be mainly prepared at Central Office Departments of RBI, Mumbai. In assured cases, selected candidate can be asked to conduct research at select Regional Offices of RBI also by the Reserve Bank. However, candidates can be offered by the Bank to work from their institution for the Study during the period of 2 to 3 months.
Submission of RBI Scholarship Application form
- Candidates, who are keen to receive RBI Scholarship they need to go through the official website of the Reserve Bank Of India that is www.rbi.org.in
- Then candidates have to move their cursor downwards on the home page and press “Opportunities@RBI “.
- After that, contenders need to hit on “Scholarship” which is available in menu bar on this new page.
- Now candidates have to press the link of “Scholarship Scheme for Faculty Members from Academic Institutions”.
- Read the complete instructions and details given on this new page regarding scheme.
- After that, you need to fill complete details in application form in a suitable way.
- Then attach all mandatory documents such as Xerox copies of all essential certificates/ documents, detailed curriculum vitae and the research proposal along with the form.
- After checking it, press the “Submit” tab and take a print out of the form.
- Attach documents/ testimonials along with the form.
- Send the complete form to the correct postal address which is given below.
- The soft version of application (in addition to hard copy) and/or any queries related to the scheme may be sent to E-mail.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
To ‘The Director,
Development Research Group,
Department of Economic and Policy Research,
7th Floor, Central Office Building,
Reserve Bank of India, Fort, Mumbai – 400 001
Last Date Of Submission Of Application Form: Updated soon
<<<<<Online Link For: RBI Scholarship>>>>>
Check Official Link to read details related to RBI Scholarship .for getting updates related to RBI Scholarship 2017 you need to connect with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com or add this page by using CTRL+ D.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|RBI Syllabus||RBI Recruitment|
|RBI Assistant Admit Card||RBI Assistant Result|