Research Design & Standards Organization has depicted a recruitment notification titled as RDSO Recruitment. Online applications are invited from willing and eager candidates for filling up 317 Commercial Apprentice, Senior Clerk-cum-Typist and other various Posts. Aspirants can apply against RDSO Recruitment 2016 by filling online application form on or before the closing date which is expressed below.
Rest important information related to RDSO Recruitment like qualification, selection, post name, how to apply and many more are well customized below by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Posts and Vacancy Details:
|Name of Posts||Vacancy|
|Junior Accounts Assistant-cum-Typist||117|
Applying candidates should possess Degree in concerned disciplines from well recognized University/ Institute or its equivalent Typing proficiency in English/ Hindi on Computer is essential.
Get More: Graduate Jobs
Candidate’s age should be lying in between 18 to 32 years as on 01st January 2016. Relaxation in age will be given as per Research Design & Standards Organization.
|Name of Posts||Pay Scale|
|Commercial Apprentice||Rs. 9300-34800)/- with the GP of Rs. 4200/-|
|Goods Guard||Rs. 5200-20200)/- with the GP of Rs. 2800/-|
|Junior Accounts Assistant-cum-Typist|
- Candidates need to pay application fee of Rs. 100/- through online mode using debit card or Internet Banking or through SBI Branch or any other computerized post office after downloading a pre- printed challan/ pay-in-slip.
- No application fee for SC/ ST/ EX- Servicemen / women / minorities.
Selection of aspirants will be done on basis of their performance in Computer Based Test/ Skill (Typing) Test/ Aptitude Test after screening of application which will be conducted by organization.
Process to apply for rdso.indianrailways.gov.in Senior Clerk-cum-Typist and other Posts:
- Candidates first go to official site of organization that is www.rrbgkp.gov.in
- On home page of official site go to “Online Registration of applications for the posts of NTPC (Graduate), CEN No. 03/2015” section and hit the link.
- After that hit “Apply Online” link and form will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Fill the form with all necessary information in an appropriate link.
- Upload your pass port size photo and signature.
- Make the payment of application fee.
- At last, press the “Submit” button and take a printout of it for future use.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 25th January 2016
- Date of Exam: March-May 2016
Aspirants may check Official Notification for more details about RDSO Recruitment 2016.
You May Also Like To Check This Section