REET Admit Card
Are you planning to appear for Rajasthan REET Exam 2017 ? First Download REET Admit Card by Name or Roll No from this page only. Rajasthan Eligibility examination for Teachers 2017 is scheduled to be held in the month of Februarys 2017. Applicants are required to bring REET Admit Card 2017 or REET Hall Ticket along with one identity proof at time of examination.
Complete information related to REET Exam Admit Card such as steps to download and date of exam etc are stated in the below segment of this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Please have a look below on this page and individuals, who are going to appear in this examination, must bring their hall ticket otherwise they will not be allowed to enter in examination hall.
Steps to download REET Admit Card:
- Applicants, who are going to appear in this exam and want to download their exam hall ticket, should log on to the official website that is rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Now, go to “NEWS UPDATE” section which is given at the homepage and hit on appropriate link related to “REET Hall Ticket”.
- Then, fill the complete information like “Application Id, DOB, and Exam Name” and press “Submit” button.
- After filling all required details, you will be able to see your admit card on your computer screen.
- You must download the call letter for being appeared for examination.
Read Here: Procedure to Download Admit Card
REET Admit Card
Do you know this ?
Every year, Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan (BSER) conducts the Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teachers (REET) to hire eligible and dynamic candidates for 3rd grade teacher posts. REET is a new Format for Teacher Eligibility Competitive Exam.
Must Check: 11 Tips To Remember What You Read
Purpose of the Exam:
Every year, organization conducts the examination and numerous candidates applied for this exam. This year the REET exam is going to be held on February 2017. Applicants, who are going to appear for this exam, can download their admit card through online mode from the official website of organization.
REET Exam Pattern 2017:
Rajasthan Eligibility examination for Teachers 2017 will contain total 150 questions. Each question will contain 1 mark, so there will total 150 marks. Candidates will get 2 hours and 30 minutes to solve this exam. Candidates who will score minimum qualifying marks, can apply for post of teach in state of Rajasthan.
Get Complete Detailed: REET Syllabus
- Date of Exam: February 2017
- Availability of Hall Ticket: January, 2017
Candidates can also download REET Admit Card 2017 from this Official Link. Stay tuned with www.recruitmentinboxx.com for more updated news or updates. If you have any query regarding REET Call Letter please asks us in comments below.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section