Regional Cancer Centre Recruitment
A New statement has been transmitted about the Regional Cancer Centre Recruitment in Thiruvananthapuram. The organization announced the Job opportunities for the Position of Laboratory Technician (Lab Tech). RCC is going to conduct walk-in interview for the graduate candidates. Eligible aspirants can attend the interview on 31-05-2017 at 10:00 am and should bring your original documents at the time of Interview. To know the rest details about the Regional Cancer Centre Recruitment 2017 just scroll down this page.
This Page Includes:
|Vacancy details||Eligible criteria|
|Age limit||Salary details|
|Selection Process||How to apply|
RCC is one of the best cancer centers of the Thiruvananthapuram. The organization works with different types of Institutions and health centers and ad agency also. Organization will choose the aspirants on the basis of their presentation at the time of Interview and decision of the selection board will be final. To get the other information regarding Regional Cancer Centre Recruitment just stay of this page which is created by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Regional Cancer Centre Recruitment
The organization has released the vacancy of Laboratory Technician so who are interested can be there for the lab tech jobs recruitment.
- Aspirants must have completed B.Sc. with Chemistry/ Zoology or Botany also should pass in Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology to apply for the lab tech vacancy.
- OR if appliers completed B.Sc. in MLT then they can apply for the lab tech job.
- If aspirants having computer knowledge then preference will be given to them by the organization.
- One year experience in relevant field is desirable.
Get Here Latest: Graduate Jobs
Age limit of RCC Vacancy:
- Those aspirants who are going to attend the walkin interview for the RCC jobs should not be more than 35 years of age as on 01-01-2017.
- Age relaxation for the reserved category SC/ST and OBC will get as per the government norms.
Salary Structure of Regional Cancer Centre Job:
Selected candidates for the lab tech vacancies will be paid huge amount of salary Rs. 22,000/- per month.
Regional Cancer Centre Recruitment: Get Official Notification
Applicants applying for the Trivandrum jobs will have to face the walk-in Interview that will be held in Mini Conference Hall of the organization. Candidates should bring their original documents at the time of Interview.
How To Apply For The Regional Cancer Centre Recruitment ?
- You must visit the official website www.rcctvm.org
- After that you must press the “Career Opportunities” mention in what’s new section.
- Then hit the “Lab Technician Notification” and read the instruction given in PDF file.
- Now eligible candidates can attend the Interview along with their required documents at the given venue mention below:
Venue of Interview:
Mini Conference Hall (Near Director’s Office) of Regional Cancer Centre
Date of attend the Interview of Trivandrum job: 31-05-2017 at 10:00 am
Aspirants may attain additional details about the Regional Cancer Centre Recruitment 2017 through this Official Link. Candidates may also bookmark this page using ctrl+ D for getting instant access regarding RCC vacancies. You can follow us on Face book or Google Plus or subscribe to our free mail services to get latest updates about the RCC recruitment in your inbox. You can post your queries related to RCC job in the comment box below. We will try to solve it as soon as possible.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|How to Find a Job Online||More Government Jobs|
|Kerala Jobs||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|