Rehabilitation Council of India has strewed up a vacancy notification as www.rehabcouncil.nic.in Recruitment. The organization has invited applications from enthusiasm candidates for Programme Officer, Assistant Programme Officer and Legal Assistant jobs. Candidates who are interested to work in government sector may apply for www.rehabcouncil.nic.in Recruitment 2016 by submitting their application within 30 days from publication of advertisement.
Applying candidates for RCI Jobs get further detail such as qualification required, age limitation, selection process, process to apply and much more is mentioned below on this page created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
RCI Recruitment Detail:
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Assistant Programme Officer||03|
Required Qualification for Rehabilitation Council of India Recruitment:
For Programme Officer and Assistant Programme Officer:
- Candidates must have Master’s Degree in Special Education / Rehabilitation Science / Social Sciences / MBA-Human Resource Development or in respective field.
- 2 years of experience in the relevant field.
- Appliers should be savvy with knowledge of computer applications.
- Applying candidates must have M.PHIL. /PH.D in Special Education or any other Rehabilitation Qualification approved by RCI.
For Legal Assistant:
- Applicants must have completed Law (LLB) with at least 50% of marks from recognized University.
- The preference will be given if candidate having experience of 02 years as Legal Practitioner or as legal work in any Court / Forum or with any other establishment.
Searching For More Post Graduate Jobs: Check Here
To Get More Law Jobs with High Salary: Visit This Link
Age Limitation and Salary Detail for RCI Vacancy:
|Post Name||Salary / Monthly
|Upper Age Limit
|Assistant Programme Officer||22,000/-||40|
|Legal Assistant||20,000/- to 30,000/-||30|
Selection Process for RCI Job:
The applying candidates for www.rehabcouncil.nic.in Recruitment will be appointed on the basis of their performance in written test / skill test, wherever required to test the skilled of candidates.
Check Here: How to Score Good Marks in Exam
Visit This Link: How To Reduce Negative Marking In Exam
Process to Apply for www.rehabcouncil.nic.in Recruitment:
- Firstly candidates need to go through official website of organization that is www.rehabcouncil.nic.in.
- Then, you have to hit on “Advertisement” link under “Navigations” section at the left side of home page.
- Now, you have to select “Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the various posts to be filled purely on contractual basis (temporary) in Distance Education Cell (Project) of the Rehabilitation Council of India” to get the notification.
- After that, you have to read the notification and take print out of the application form in a prescribed format as mention in the notification.
- Then, fill the application form in an appropriate manner with complete information and attach Xerox copies of all required documents or testimonials.
- At last, you need to send the dully filled application form to the below given address till end date.
For Impressive Resume Format: Hit This Link
Rehabilitation Council of India, B- 22,
Qutub Institutional Area,
New Delhi – 110016
Last Date to submit application form for www.rehabcouncil.nic.in Recruitment: Within 30 days from the date of issue of notification.
Candidates may get further detail through below link. You may get more info about www.rehabcouncil.nic.in Recruitment 2016 through our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Advertisement Link: Download RCI Recruitment Notification
You May Also Like To Check This Section