Reliance Jio Infocomm Recruitment
Walk-In-Interview Notification has announced!! RJIL has notified a vacancy notification to appoint 100 Sales Executive/Officer as Reliance Jio Infocomm Recruitment 2016. Most eligible and effective aspirants can apply for RJIL vacancy and uplift their career to the apex. Those contenders who fulfilled all the eligibility conditions can avail this remarkable opportunity and fulfill their dreams with Reliance Jio Infocomm ltd. Visitors are mentors to don’t disconnect the connection with us so that you can gain all the latest updates about Reliance Jio Infocomm Recruitment 2017.
Result oriented job appliers can go ahead and attend the walk-in-interview as soon as possible along with all the original and photo copies of all the relevant certificates. The full fledge information can be attained by going through this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com which is well represented by our dedicated team members.
Reliance Jio Infocomm Recruitment
Sales Executive/Officer: 100 Vacancies
Essential Education Qualification:
Job seekers who are willing to apply for Reliance Jio Infocomm limited job openings, they must hold Graduate Degree in any relevant subject from recognized university/Institution by scoring god academic marks.
Get Here: Latest Graduate Jobs
Salary Package to Employees:
Applicants who get selected after completing all the stages of recruitment process will receive a consolidated salary Rs. 1, 50,000 – 2, 50,000 P.A.
Selection Procedure for Reliance Jio Infocomm Jobs:
Enrollment of candidates will be done on the basis of:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Read Below Mentioned Links to Crack the Interview:
- In Which Color Interviewer Will Love To See You
- Why Should We Hire You – Get Best Answers
- Interview Prep. Tips- By Experts
How to Apply for Reliance Jio Infocomm ltd vacancies?
Eligible contenders, who meet all the framed eligibility criteria, must go behind all the steps to get recruited in such a reputed and developed company:
- Willing visitors are needed to move to the official website that is jio.com
- After visiting the official website, candidates must hit on “Careers” tab that is present at the bottom of the page.
- Then select “Search Jobs” on the new opened page.
- After this chooses an appropriate link for the post you wish to apply.
- Now, you have to read all the instructions very carefully and properly.
- After reading, keen applicants can depart to attend the walk-in-interview on scheduled date and time and must carry all the relevant certificates/documents as stated below.
Document Required (Original and photo Copies) at the Time of Interview:
- SSC Mark sheet and certificates
- HSC/Diploma Mark sheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 pass port size colored photographs
- Latest Updated Resume.
Reliance House, Ground Floor,
Building No 4, DLF Phase II Cyber City,
Near IndusInd Rapid Metro Station,
Check Here: Latest Jobs in Haryana
Reliance Jio Infocomm limited interview Details:
Date of Walk-in-Interview: As soon as possible
Time: 10:00 A.M
Important Note to Keep In Mind:
Applicants must visit the Official Link to attain all the vital details regarding Reliance Jio Infocomm Recruitment 2016. All the keen visitors who are interested to apply for Reliance Jio Infocomm Recruitment 2017 upcoming notification are advised to remain be in touch with us through www.recruitmentinboxx.com web portal.
You May Also Like To Check This Section: