REMCL LIMITED has unfolded vacancy notification named as REMCL Recruitment. As per the notification, the organization is inviting online applications from young and talented candidates to fill the Engineer Openings.
Last date to fill REMCL Online Application Form is 19-09-2018 and after that candidates can send their hard copy on or before 27-09-2018. Aspirants who are interested in REMCL Recruitment 2018 they can apply for the vacant posts at remcl.in.
REMCL Jobs Openings for Engineer (Electrical)
Railway Energy Management Company Limited is going to hire eligible and hardworking candidates to employ them at the vacant posts. Interested entrants can visit to the official website of the organization to ensure their eligibility.
Candidates who are seeking for rest details of REMCL Recruitment 2018-19 they can go through below section of this page which is well created by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
REMCL Vacancy Details:
Post Name: Engineer (Electrical)
Number of Vacancies: 03
Qualification Required for REMCL Jobs:
Candidates who are going to apply for REMCL Vacancies shall possess Full time degree in Electrical Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering. Aspirant should also possess four years of minimum working experience in Renewable Energy Projects (Solar and/or wind) and/or Generation and/ or Transmission & Distribution of Power and/ or General Power Supply Projects.
Grab Today: More Engineering Jobs
Age Criteria for REMCL Engineer Jobs:
Age of the candidates applying for REMCL Engineer Vacancies shall be not more than 34 years as per the norms of the organization. Age relaxation will be given to SC/ST and OBC category candidates as per the rules of Government of India.
Pay, allowances and perks for the above posts would be as under:
|Post||Basic pay||Allowances||Other perks|
|Engineer (Electrical)||Rs. 21, 070/- (1 to 3 % annual increment based on the performance)||65% in Non-metro cities 70% in Metro Cites other than Mumbai/Bangalore 75% for Mumbai/ Bangalore.||Medical & Accidental Insurance for self and Employer’s contribution towards PF @ 12% would be borne by the company.|
Selection of candidates for REMCL Recruitment shall be done on the basis of their performance in Written Test/Interview. Candidates are advised to perform their best for final selection.
Get Here Preparation Links
Documents Required with REMCL Application Form
After submitting REMCL Online Application Form, candidates have to send the hard copy of system generated application form along with below stated Xerox documents:
- 2 recent passport size colour photographs
- High School certificate for proof of Date of Birth
- Certificates of Academic & Professional qualifications and statements of marks of all the qualifications for all semesters/years (Xth, XIIth, Diploma/ Graduation/ Post-Graduation as applicable)
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate in the prescribed format by Govt. of India (if applicable)
- Proof of Identity & Address (Passport, Voter ID, Driving Lisence, Aadhaar Card etc)
- PAN Card
- Proof of different periods of experience as claimed in the Application Form (if applicable)
- Any other document in support of your candidature
- PWD Certificate as per latest format (if applicable)
Steps to apply for REMCL Recruitment 2018
1# Visit Official Website
- At initial stage, candidates should visit the official website that is rites.com
- Scroll down home page and hit on “careers” tab appearing at last of home page.
- This will shift you to next page from where you have to press “Vacancies” tab.
2# Read Entire Notification
- Press “Recruitment of Engineering professionals on contractual basis in pay-scale” link from the next page.
- Aspirants must go through entire notification to get complete details.
- After that, press “apply online” link from the previous page and then tap continue button.
- Fill REMCL Online application from with correct details.
3# Submit REMCL Application form
- Now, hit on “submit” button stable at last of the page.
- Then, take print out copy of REMCL application and enclose it in an envelope and super scribe it with “Application to the post for Engineer (Electrical) and send it at below stated postal address before the last date
Assistant Manager (P)/Rectt., RITES Ltd.,
RITES Bhawan, Plot No.1, Sector-29,
Gurgaon – 122001
|Start date of online registration||29-08-2018|
|Last date of online registration||19-09-2018|
|Last date of submission of hard copy of documents||27-09-2018|
|Date of selection||To be notified later|
Get Here: More Railway Jobs
Candidates can go through the above stated Official Link to know further about REMCL Recruitment 2018-2019. Aspirants can bookmark this web page or like this page on face book or Google Plus.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Railway Exams Eligibility||Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs|
|Career In Indian Railway||Railway Exam|
|Railway Recruitment Board in India||Indian Railway Coaching Centre|
|Railway Selection Procedure||Railway Jobs Salary Structure|