Remount Veterinary Corps Recruitment
Organization is planning to recruit eligible candidates for filling up vacant posts of Male veterinary graduates for Short Service Commission. Aspirants, who are meeting eligibility criteria, are eligible to apply for Remount Veterinary Corps Recruitment 2017. So, all the willing candidates may acquire latest updated info related to Remount Veterinary Corps Vacancy from here through this page.
This Page Includes:
Educational Qualification for Indian Army SSC Recruitment
Pay Scale for RVS SSC Recruitment
Selection Process for RVS SSC Jobs
Steps to fill Remount Veterinary Corps Application Form
Interested and eligible job seekers who are searching jobs in government sector can apply against Remount Veterinary Corps Recruitment 2018 through offline procedure on or before the last date that is 01-09-2017. We the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com is providing entire acknowledgement concerning to Remount Veterinary Corps Recruitment 2017–2018 on this page below. All the willing contenders must go through the complete notification before applying.
Remount Veterinary Corps Recruitment
Male veterinary graduates for Short Service Commission
Candidates, who are applying for Indian Army RVC Recruitment, should have completed BVSc/ BVSc & AH degree from any of the recognized Indian university or its equivalent foreign degree (i.e. the candidate must possess recognized veterinary qualification included in the first or second schedule of the Indian Veterinary Council Act. 1984).
Find Out Latest: Graduate Jobs
- The age of participating contenders should not be below 21 years and should not be above 32 years as on 1st Sep 2017.
- Relaxation in age will be applicable for reserved category candidates.
Contenders, who are appointed as Officers, on commissioning in the rank of Captain are entitled to a basic pay of ₹ 15600/-, Grade Pay of ₹ 6100/-, Military Service Pay of ₹ 6000/-, Non-Practice Allowance (NPA) @25% of basic pay, in addition to Kit Maintenance Allowance (KMA) and Dearness Allowance (DA) as admissible.
Selection Process for RVS SSC Jobs:
Short listing of applications and SSB Interview:
Applying candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in SSB Interview. Screening the applications will be done at Directorate General Remount Veterinary Service, Integrated HQ of MoD (Army) before forwarding them to Recruiting Directorate, IHQ of MoD (Army).
Applicants, whose applications will get in order and in detailed, must appear for the Service Selection Board on a specified date.
Two Stage Selection Procedures:
Candidates must reach at the selection centre and go Stage 1 of the “Two Stage Testing Procedure”. Candidates failing in Stage I, will be sent back on the same day and those candidates will qualify, must detailed to undergo Group Test, Psychological Test and Interview which will extend for a duration of 05 days. Candidates recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit, will be inducted for training in the order of merit depending upon the number of vacancies available.
Candidates are informed that those are qualifying in SSB interview, does not confirm final selection. Merit list will be prepared on the basis of their marks obtained by the candidates at SSB’s. Those candidates will get their name in merit list, they have to come within the stipulated vacancies and also medically fit are issued joining instructions.
Process to fill Remount Veterinary Corps Application Form:
- First of all, contenders have required visiting the official website of Remount Veterinary Corps that is joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- On the home page you have to hit “Careers” tab that is visible upper left side on the page and choose suitable link related to that posts which you want to apply.
- Now the advertisement will be opened you have to read the complete advertisement carefully.
- After reading the advertisement you have to fill application form with complete in correct manner.
- When you have filled form, must attach the copies of necessary documents such as :
- original/provisional BVSc/BVSc & AH/MVSc degree
- BVSc/BVSc & AH/MVSc final mark sheet
- Internship certificate
- Matriculation certificate (as proof for date of birth)
- Certificate of registration with Veterinary Council of India/State Veterinary Council
- Self attested photograph pasted on application
- Two self-addressed stamped envelopes.
- Then put it in an envelope and super scribed in red ink with “Application for Short Service Commission in RVC”.
- At last send it in a below stated address.
To The Directorate General Remount Veterinary Services (RV-1)
QMG’s Branch, Integrated Headquarters of MoD (Army)
West Block 3, Ground Floor, Wing No-4
RK Puram, New Delhi – 110 066
Find Out More: Delhi Jobs
Last Date to Fill Application Form: 01-09-2017
Remount Veterinary Corps Recruitment Notification: Read PDF
Log on to the Official Link, for getting more details regarding Remount Veterinary Corps Recruitment 2017–2018. By pressing Control+D, you can acquire up-to-date information related to this job notification through this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|More Defence Jobs||Latest Police Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||More Government Jobs|
|Rozgar Career India||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Private Jobs||Latest Walkin Jobs|