REPCO Bank Recruitment
A latest career opening has broadcasted to appoint eligible aspirants against a notice titled as REPCO Bank Recruitment 2016. All the aspirants are informed that online applications are invited by the bank to fill 75* vacant jobs of Probationary Officer (PO) and Junior Assistant/Clerk. Keen contenders can avail this opportunity and apply by following the steps as framed below. For future availability of information regarding REPCO Bank Recruitment 2017, are advised to stay in touch with us.
Applicants, who wish to hike their career with reputated bank can apply online and submit the application form before the last date that is 31st August 2016. Moreover you can attain the relevant details regarding REPCO Bank Jobs by scrolling this page which is written by the dedicated team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
REPCO Bank Recruitment
- Probationary Officer: 15*
- Junior Assistant/Clerk: 60*
Education Essential Qualification:
Applicant applying for REPCO Bank Vacancy must have first class Degree in Graduation/ Post Graduation obtained from a recognized University/Institution.
Get More: Jobs After Graduation
Looking For More Post Graduate Jobs: Get Here
Age Restriction and Salary Criteria as on 1st August 2016:
|Age and Salary||Probationary Officer||Junior Assistant/Clerk|
|Minimum Age||21 years||21 years|
|Maximum Age||30 years||28 years|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 23,700 to Rs.42020/-||Rs. 11,765 to Rs. 31540/-|
*Relaxation of age to reserved category that is SC/ST/PWD/OBC will be provided as per rules and regulations of the REPCO Bank.
Aspirants REPCO Bank Openings will be selected on the basis of this criterion:
- Probationary Officer: Online Test + Group Discussion + Interview
- Junior Assistant: Online Test
Read Out Below Given Tips For Bank GD/ Interview:
- How to Prepare For Group Discussion
- Bank Interview Questions and Answers
- Top 25 Bank Interview Questions
Application Fee (Non-Refundable):
Applying candidates have to pay an application fee for different post as given under:
- General Category: Rs. 800/-
- SC/ST/PWD/EXSM/Repatriates: 450/-
- General Category: Rs. 650/-
- SC/ST/PWD/EXSM/Repatriates: 350/-
Read Also: Manner To Pay Fee through Bank Challan
Applying procedure for REPCO Bank Recruitment:
Contenders who find them eligible for the above mentioned post must follow the steps given below:
- First of all move to the official website that is www.repcobank.com.
- Hit on “Tender/Careers” tab and choose careers from the drop down list.
- Now select the “Recruitment for the post of Probationary Officer and Junior Assistant/Clerk-2016” link and open it.
- Then, read the PDF file carefully.
- After reading satisfying aspirants press on “Apply online” button.
- Then an application form will appear and you need to fill it with correct details and upload all the scanned documents, photographs and signatures.
- After that made the payment and after completing it in all respect press on “Submit” button.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
|Opening date of Online Registration||11th August 2016|
|Closing date of Online Registration||31st August 2016|
|Download of call letters from||12th September 2016|
|Tentative date of Online Test||17th and 18th September 2016|
Aspirants must read the Official Notification to get the details related to the above post as mentioned below. You can also avail the latest updates regarding REPCO Bank Recruitment 2017 by staying in link with us through our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
REPCO Bank Recruitment Notification 2016: Download PDF File
You May Also Like To Visit This Section