Reserve Bank of India Recruitment
Reserve Bank of India recruitment board has released a latest job notification regarding Reserve Bank of India Recruitment. Through this RBI Recruitment notification, the organization wants to invite skilled contenders for Medical Consultant Posts.
Those individuals who are interested in RBI Medical Consultant career openings can prepare and submit the application form through proper channel. Submission after 14-02-2018 will not be entertained by the organization.
After that, candidates need to attend personal interview round. Then on the basis of applicants’ performance, the authority will short-list them for medical test. Afterwards, the final selection will be done.
To grab further information about Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2018 contenders need to scroll down the page which is well furnished by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Reserve Bank of India Recruitment
|Post Date||Name of Bank||Post Name||Educational Qualification||Last Date||Complete Information|
|25/01/2018||Reserve Bank of India Recruitment||Reserve Bank of India Medical Consultant Posts||MBBS||14/02/2018||See Notification|
RBI Recruitment Information:
Posts of Medical Consultant are vacant in Reserve Bank of India (RBI).
Reserve Bank of India Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates those who want to apply against RBI medical consultant recruitment notification must have done MBBS from any recognized university by the Medical Council of India in the allopathic system of medicine.
- Those applicants who have post graduation degree in General Medicine with 2 years of experience in any hospital can also apply against Reserve Bank of India recruitment 2018 notification.
Age Criteria for RBI Recruitment Kolkata:
Age limitation will be set be as per the requirements. However, age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category candidates as per the norms.
Salary Details of RBI Medical Consultant Vacancies:
- Individuals who will be selected as Medical Consultant will receive Rs. 850/- per hour for the entire period of contract.
- Out of the total pay scale, Rs. 1000/- per month may be treated as conveyance expense.
Selection Process for Reserve Bank of India Medical Consultant Job:
- With the purpose to hire suitable candidates against Medical Consultant openings, Reserve Bank of India recruitment board will conduct personal interview
- On the basis of applicants’ performance in interview round, they will be short-listed for medical test. After that, the final selection will be done by the authority.
How to Apply for Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2018:
Applicants who want to apply against Reserve Bank of India Recruitment Advertisement are supposed to follow the basic steps:
- First of all, contenders needs to visit the official website of the organization i.e. www.rbi.org.in
- After that check the menu bar and hit current vacancies tab.
- Then select “Appointment of Bank’s Medical Consultant on Contract basis with fixed hourly remuneration at Kolkata” link.
- Within few seconds you will be redirected on a new page.
- Check the details about RBI recruitment notification 2018 and ensure your eligibility.
- Then prepare an application form with all essential details and attach relevant documents with it.
- Enclose it in an envelope and submit it at the postal address:
Jobs at Banking Sector: More than 1,000 vacancies
Main Office Premises at 15
N S Road, Kolkata-700 001
Find More: Kolkata Jobs
RBI Recruitment last date is 14-02-2018, no forms will be accepted after the closing date.
If you find the above information about Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Recruitment 2018 helpful then you can bookmark this page by pressing Ctrl.+D.
Clear your doubts (if any) regarding RBI Recruitment advertisement by write it in the comment box. Stay tuned with the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com or follows us on social media to get latest updates on RBI Recruitment 2018.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|RBI Result||RBI Admit Card|
|RBI Scorecard||RBI Scholarship|
|Career in Banking Sector In India||Latest Private Bank Jobs|
|How To Get A Bank Job In India||Bank Salary Structure|