Reserve Bank of India Recruitment
An online newest notification has been asserted as Reserve Bank of India Recruitment. Applications are invited from eligible candidates in order to fill the vacant position of Bank’s Medical Consultant (BMC). Willing candidates are informed that they can apply for Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Vacancies till 13-12-2017.
Concerning this, applicants have to send the application form with all required enclosures to the correct address as stated below. If you want to attain additional information about Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2018 then you can go through the official website that is rbi.org.in or scroll down this web page which is well framed by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Reserve Bank of India Recruitment
Reserve Bank of India Vacancy:
Bank’s Medical Consultant (BMC)
Qualification for Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Recruitment:
Contenders who want to apply for Reserve Bank of India Medical Consultant Vacancies should have Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Gynaecology from any well known University or Institution with relevant working experience.
Check More Job Opportunities From Here:-
Age Bar for RBI Recruitment:
In order to apply for RBI Medical Consultant Recruitment, aspirant’s age should be as per the requirements. However, age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category candidates as per the norms.
Remuneration for RBI Vacancies:
- Aspirants will receive Rs.750/- per hour for the first three years of contractual service and Rs.950/- per hour after completion of three years of contractual service on behalf of Reserve Bank of India Jobs.
- Out of total monthly remuneration a sum of Rs.1000/- will be treated as conveyance expenses.
- Reimbursement of mobile charges of Rs.1000/- will also be provided.
Mode of Selection:
After screening of received applications, short listed candidates will be called for Interview. Appliers who want to get appointed for Reserve Bank of India Vacancies need to perform well for the selection procedure.
Read Out Below Given Tips For Bank Interview:
How to Apply for Reserve Bank of India Medical Consultant Recruitment?
- In the first step to apply for Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Recruitment 2018, job entrants are required to go through the official web portal that is rbi.org.in
- Now go the menu bar of home page and select “Current Vacancies” tab.
- Then a drop down list will appear here you need to select “Vacancies” option.
- This option will take you to the next page, candidates need to follow “Appointment of Bank’s Medical Consultant on Contract basis with fixed hourly remuneration at Chennai” link for RBI Medical Consultant Vacancies.
- Aspirants need to read all details and ensure your eligibility for Reserve Bank of India Recruitment.
- Afterwards, interested candidates are required to prepare the application form with all essential details to apply for Reserve Bank of India Vacancy.
- Now attach relevant documents in support of Date of Birth Certificate/ Matriculation/ School leaving Certificate, Qualification Certificates, Experience Certificate.
- At end, keep application form in an envelope and send it to the correct postal address.
Jobs at Banking Sector: More than 1,000 vacancies
Address to Send Application:
The Regional Director,
Reserve Bank of India,
Fort Glacis, 16,
Rajaji Salai, Chennai – 600 001
Last date for receipt of Application Form: 13-12-2017
If you want to get more details concerning Reserve Bank of India Recruitment go through the Official Link. You can also bookmark this web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com by pressing ctrl + d and collect all latest update concerning Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2018.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|RBI Result||RBI Admit Card|
|RBI Scorecard||RBI Scholarship|
|Career in Banking Sector In India||Latest Private Bank Jobs|
|How To Get A Bank Job In India||Bank Salary Structure|