Current jobs openings Scientist and Chair in Translational Biotechnology are available!!! A job notification about RGCB Recruitment has been advertised by Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology. For RGCB Recruitment 2017, interested candidates should submit their prescribed application form on or before the last date that is 30.01.2017.
Highlights of This Page:
|RGCB Vacancy||Qualification Requirement|
|Salary Details||Age limit|
|Procedure of sending Application Form||Last date to send application|
Candidates, who are having Degree of Ph.D. in Biological Sciences or Pharmaceutical Sciences, may apply for RGCB Vacancy as soon as possible. You may check this page that is designed by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get other relevant information in concern to Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Bio Technology Recruitment.
Scientist and Chair in Translational Biotechnology
Aspirants should possess Degree of Ph.D. in Biological Sciences or Pharmaceutical Sciences or equivalent qualification from esteemed institution and experience in relevant field as per demand of organization.
Get Here: Latest Ph.D Jobs
Organization will give Rs. 1, 50, 000/- per month with an annual increase of 10%. Candidates may also admissible for other allowances as per its rules.
To appoint worthy candidates, Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Bio Technology will conduct interview. Aspirants, who will qualify this round, may get appointed for available vacancy.
Before Going For Interview, Must Read Below Shared Tips:
How to Apply for RGCB Jobs?
- First of all aspirants have to log on the official website of the organization that is rgcb.res.in
- Go to ‘News & Events’ section from top menu bard and drop down list will appear.
- Select ‘Jobs’ link from ‘Notification’ section.
- Choose link ‘Distinguished Scientist and Chair in Translational Biotechnology’.
- Then the notification will be displayed on your screen.
- Now read the complete notification carefully.
- Now write application and containing CV, a statement of research interests and a complete account of the track record.
- Submit your complete application to the below given email and postal address.
Read Out: Difference Between Resume, CV & Bio-Data
Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology,
Kerala State, India
Find More: Kerala Jobs
Last date to submit application – 30.01.2017
RGCB Recruitment Notice – Official Link
Note: Applicants need to go through official link that is given above by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to apply against available vacancies.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|