Latest jobs advertisement has been published Rajiv Gandhi Super Speciality Hospital tilted as RGSSH Recruitment. For this concern Hospital is all set to conduct Walk-in- Interview on 04/12/2017, for filling up the 106 vacancies of Senior Resident and Junior Resident. This is a great opportunity for those who are waiting to work in reputed department. To obtain remaining details regarding RGSSH Recruitment 2017, you must check this page till the last.
Eligible contender who are interested for Sr. Resident /Jr. Resident Vacancy they must submit their application form in prescribed manner along with original particulars in support of academics qualification for verification at the time of attending the Walk-In Interview. To attain more details regarding RGSSH Recruitment 2018, you must scroll the entire page which is well created by our team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
|Name of the Position||No of Vacancies|
|A. Senior Resident|
|B. Junior Resident||32|
- Aspirants must possess Medical Qualification included in the first or second schedule or Part II of the third schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act 1956 (person possessing qualifications included in part II of the third schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in subsection (3) of the section 13 of the Act).
- Although, recognized Post graduate degree i.e. MD in the respective discipline or equivalent recognized
Grab More Medical Jobs: Press Here
What would you get?
Appliers for Senior Resident post will get Rs.15600-391 00/- + Grade Pay Rs.6600/-and and who will be selected for Junior Resident post will get Pay Scale of Rs.15600-391 00/- + Grade Pay Rs.5400/- + NPA as per the norms of organization.
Age Limitation for RGSSH Vacancy:
Candidates for the Rajiv Gandhi Super Speciality Hospital Recruitment should attain age as stated below-
- For RGSSH Senior Resident Recruitment: Maximum 40 years
- For RGSSH Junior Resident Recruitment: Maximum 30 years
Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST/ OBC candidate’s as per rules of the organization.
Application Fee for RGSSH Jobs:
Applicant have to pay application fee of Rs.500/- for unreserved and OBC candidates and Rs.100/- for SC/ST candidates should be submitted in the form of demand draft payable to “Rajiv Gandhi Super Speciality Hospital” at the time of interview.
Mode of Hiring:
Candidates who are interested for Rajiv Gandhi Super Speciality Hospital Vacancy will have to qualify Interview which will be organized by the selection panel of reputed organization.
Must Read Below Shared Tips For Interview:
Steps to fill RGSSH Application Form:
- Initially, applier must visit the official website of Rajiv Gandhi Super Speciality Hospital that is www.rajivgandhisuperspecialityhospital.org
- After that go to “Human Resource” section presented at the top of the page , then Press on “careers” tab
- Now hit on “Notice for Walk in Interview for the posts of Senior Residents and Junior Resident on 04.12.2017 from 9:00 AM onwards.” notification from the appeared page.
- This will take you to the page having full details regarding the advertisement.
- Read the full notification / instructions.
- Then download the application form and fill application form with complete details.
- At last you have to bring the original certificates and one set of photo copies of certificates and latest passport size photograph at the time of interview at below stated venue.
Know More About: Latest Walkin Jobs In India
Administrative Block No.7,
Rajiv Gandhi Super Speciality Hospital,
Date of Walk-in- Interview: 04/12/2017 at 09:00 a.m.
You need to check given Official Notice Link to obtain complete information regarding RGSSH Recruitment 2017–2018. Candidates may also bookmark this page www.recruitmentinboxx.com by pressing control+d.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Latest Jobs by Qualification|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Top Jobs To Apply|