Curious To Know About RPET Counselling Date? Candidates no need to worry, Check Seat Allotment Status, Round Wise Schedule for RPET Counselling here. Rajasthan Pre-Engineering Test conducts by Board of Technical Education, Rajasthan. Students may also get information about 2nd counselling schooled after completion of 1st round consoling. We have provided the details about seat allotment process through this page. Students must stay connected with us for latest updates regarding RPET Counselling 2017 through this page.
Rajasthan Pre-Engineering Test is the test being conducted by the Board of Technical Education, Rajasthan for the admission in the Undergraduate programs of the Engineering Colleges (except BITS Pilani, MNIT Jaipur and other Deemed & Private Universities) in Rajasthan. It is being conducted for admission in engineering and architecture courses in various government aided and private colleges.
Candidates may fetch complete details regarding RPET Counselling such as Process of Counseling, Seat Allotment, required documents, Important Dates and other important details etc which are well furnished in the underneath segment of this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
- Students must have passed 10+2 (Class XII) of Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan or any other examination recognized equivalent thereto by Board of Secondary education, Rajasthan/ Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
- Students must have secured a minimum of 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ST/ Non Creamy Layer OBC/ Non Creamy Layer SBC” of Rajasthan state)
- They must have studied Physics & Mathematics as compulsory subjects.
- They must have studied any one of the following subjects as optional: Chemistry / Bio-technology / Computer Science / Biology.
- Students appearing in the qualifying examination (10+2) may also apply.
- Candidates must be of Rajasthan Domicile to apply for RPET.
- Candidates from outside Rajasthan can apply on the basis of their JEE scores and their RPET Application Procedures and regulations will be different.
RPET Counseling Process:
Admission will be based on the merit list. RPET Counselling will be done by online method so everyone should come at appropriate schedule. Participants will be eligible for counseling on the basis of their rank after the declaration of the result. Students will be required to fill registration form for the purpose of admission. Candidates have to deposit the money at the time of filling the registration form. Candidates are advised to fill complete form carefully and provide college choice carefully before final submission because once you submitted form then you could not change that.
Must Check: All India Counselling Schedule
Candidates are required to come for admission process on the basis of their obtained rank in written exam. JEE main qualified candidates may also appear for RPET Counselling. Therefore all the candidates will be selected on the basis on merit list. Students must appear at the appropriate date and time.
- Students should log in to check Seat Allotment.
- It will be based on merit list, category for the applicant as well as the availability of the seats.
- Students must have hard copy of the Allotment Letter.
- Participants must have to pay the required counselling fee to reserve their seats.
- Appliers must pay the Admission Fees through demand draft.
- Applicants who are satisfied with their allotment must lock their allotment to confirm their admission and report to the college at allotted date.
The following documents are required at the time of admission:
- Photographs 3 Nos.
- Admit Card
- Rank card downloaded from website
- Mark Sheet of Qualifying examination – Original for verification +1 Photocopy (Self Attested)
- Proof of Age – Original for verification + 1 Photocopy (Self Attested)
- Transfer Certificate – Original + 1 Photocopy (Self Attested)
- Migration Certificate – Original + 1 Photocopy (Self Attested)
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC (excluding creamy layer) candidate – Original for verification + 1 Photocopy (Self Attested)
- Income Certificate for SC/ST/OBC (excluding creamy layer) candidate – Original for verification + 1 Photocopy (Self Attested))
- Domicile Certificate – Original for verification + 1 Photocopy (Self Attested)
- Affidavits for Gap in studies (if applicable) – Original + 1 Photocopy (Self Attested)
Check out Requirement of Documents for Counseling: Press Here
Tentative Commencing Date of counselling: June/ July 2017
Note: To obtain other details, aspirants may check Official Link. Aspirants need to keep in touch with us for latest updates regarding RPET Counselling 2017. You can also bookmark this page by using CTRL+D, to get latest information regarding the same. We provide you the direct link on this page for admission schedule.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||Career After 12th In India|
|Latest Current Affairs||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Best Jobs In India|
|Strategies of Personality Development||Golden Rules of Career Success|