RRB Chennai Recruitment
Railway Recruitment Board has broadcasted a job notification as RRB Chennai Recruitment 2016 in order to inform job seekers about filling up of 976 ASM, Clerk, TA and other various posts. Candidates who are interested to apply may submit their application through an online process on or before 25th January 2016.
For more information about rrbchennai.gov.in Recruitment such as qualification, applying process, selection process, and pay scale etc, applicants may need to go through below provided information which is supplied by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
RRB Chennai Recruitment
|Sr. No.||Posts Name||Total Vacancy|
|3||Junior Accounts Assistant – Cum – Typist||93|
|5||Assistant Station Master||393|
Participating candidates, who are going to apply for RRB Jammu Recruitment, must have completed Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in relevant fields from the recognized University/Institute with good academic records/ /Typing proficiency in Hindi/English on computer is essential.
- Applying aspirants must meet the age criteria as per association’s norms; their age must lie between 18 years to 32 years of age.
- Age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category as per organization’s norms.
- Applicants have to pay the application fee of Rs. 100/-
- Fee can be paid through internet banking or debit/credit cards or can be paid through challan in any branch of SBI.
- No examination fee for those contenders who are belonging to SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen / Women/ Minorities/ Persons with Disabilities/Economically backward classes.
|Posts Name||Pay Scale||With Gross Pay|
|Commercial Apprentice||Rs. 9300 – 34800/-||Rs. 4200/-|
|Junior Accounts Assistant – Cum – Typist||Rs. 5200 to 20200/-||Rs. 2800/-|
|Assistant Station Master|
The final decision to select candidates will be based on their performance in online written test, typing test/ Document Test/ medical Test and personal interview.
How to Apply:
- Candidates must go through the official site of railway recruitment board which is www.rrbchennai.gov.in to apply online.
- Go and hit on a “Press Here – Online Registration” link on the home page.
- Press on ‘New registration link’ to registered yourself if you are a new user.
- Then select the place from where you want to apply…
- Now, login with your registered ID and password to fill online application form
- Fill all the requisite details in the form correctly.
- Upload your passport size scanned photograph and signature on it.
- Deposit fees through Credit/ Debit Card or Internet Banking or challan at SBI Branch or any computerized Post Office after downloading a pre-printed Challan/Pay-In-Slip.
- Before final submission, take a preview of form and submit it by pressing ‘submit’ button.
- Take a print out of duly filled application form for future reference.
|Last Date To Apply Online||25th January 2016|
|Online Fee payment||26th December to 25th January 2016|
|Offline Fee payment||26th December to 22nd January 2016|
|Examination Date (Tentative)||March / May 2016|
You may open this Official Notification to fetch entire details about RRB Chennai Recruitment. So, stay connected with us through this page and don’t miss any notifications about rrbchennai.gov.in recruitment updates.
You May Also Like To Check This Section