RRB Mumbai Recruitment
Railway Recruitment Board has announced an advertisement regarding RRB Mumbai Recruitment. Railway recruitment board invites RRB Application form from career oriented and talented job hunters for filling up the 2296 vacancy of CA, ASM & Other posts. Candidates who are interested to grab this chance they must apply for RRB Mumbai Recruitment 2016 by filling online application form on or before closing date that is 25th January 2016.
Applicants may acquire more information regarding RRB Mumbai Recruitment such as how to apply, age criteria, application charges, salary info, etc from this page which is created by team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
RRB Mumbai Recruitment
Details of RRB Mumbai Recruitment
|Post Name||Department||No. of Posts|
|Junior Accounts Assistant-cum-Typist||CR||281|
|Senior Clerk-cum-Typist Senior Clerk-cum-Typist||CR||75|
|Assistant Station Master||CR||763|
- Aspirants who are willing to apply for RRB Mumbai Recruitment must have done 12th / Graduation Degree from a recognized University or its equivalent qualification.
- Contenders who wish to apply for Clerk-Typist post must be proficient in computer typing.
- Age limitation of the applicants should exist in in between 18 years to 32 years as on 01-01-2016.
- Age relaxation is applicable only for reserved category as per the Govt. rules.
- General and unreserved category aspirants have to pay Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/ Ex-Servicemen/ PWD/ Women and other reserved category candidates are exempted to pay any amount of application fee.
Mode of payment:
Application fee should be paid Online using Internet Banking, Debit card, Credit Card or its also can be paid through Bank challan in any Branch of SBI or Post Office Pay-In-Slip.
Mode of Enrollment:
Selection of aspirants for RRB Mumbai Recruitment will be done on basis of their performance in written test / skill test / aptitude test conducted by the selection authority of Railway Recruitment Board.
How to apply for RRB Mumbai Recruitment
- First of all appliers should visit Official site, which is rrbmumbai.gov.in
- On the home page navigate to Recruitment Section.
- Thereafter select on to “RRB CEN 03/2015 Recruitment”.
- If you are new user then, press link “New Registration” tab, select your city and hit on ‘apply online’ tab. Existing user must login their profile with their registration number and date of birth.
- Fill the registration form carefully with complete information such as name of aspirant, residential address, contact details etc.
- Upload scanned educational documents, digital signature and recent passport size photograph in provided space.
- Hit link “Online” or “Offline” for the mode you selected for depositing application fees.
- Check the filled details with complete concentration.
- Take a hard copy of system generated application form for future use.
Date to Keep in Mind:
|Starting date for submission of Online application||26th December 2015|
|Last Date of payment of fee and submission of application||25th January 2016|
|Slots/ Date of Computer Based Online Test (CBT)||March to May 2016|
Note: For further complete details in regard of RRB Mumbai Recruitment 2016 appliers should check this Official Notice.
You May Also Like To Check This Section