RRB NTPC Typing Skill Test
Railway Recruitment Board is going to conduct non- technical popular categories examination third stage in 21 centers. RRB NTPC Typing Skill Test and Aptitude Test are the part of RRB NTPC 03 Stage exam.Candidates, appearing in the examination on 29.06.2017 (Typing Skill Test) and 30.06.2017 (Aptitude Test) need to be acquainted with the RRB NTPC Syllabus and Exam Pattern. With the intention of assisting candidates, we are providing some RRB NTPC FAQ’s for aptitude test and typing skill test on this page, so what are you waiting for? Grab the entire details as soon as possible!!
Railway Recruitment Board is conducting Aptitude Test + Document Verification for filling up Assistant Station Master and Traffic Assistant vacancies apart from it RRB NTPC Typing Skill Test is for Senior Time Keeper, Junior Account Assistant Cum Typist and Senior Clerk Cum Typist Positions. Participants are requisite to do preparation well for qualifying the RRB NTPC Typing Skill Test and aptitude test. After the successful completion of the test, the Board will conduct Document Verification as per their rules. To grab more details in concern of RRB NTPC Typing Skill Test, please scroll down this page which is well designed by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com by keeping in mind your comfort.
RRB NTPC Exam Pattern
Appearing candidates in Third Stage Exam are advised to check the below stated exam pattern in appropriate manner and do preparation of the exam accordingly!!
RRB NTPC Aptitude Test:
- Candidates are informed that Railway Recruitment Board Aptitude Test will be conducted on Computer Based Test (CBT) mode.
- Candidates who qualify in each battery only their marks will be added in 2nd Stage written examination (CBT) marks, for drawing the merit list.
- The ratio of 2nd stage CBT marks and Aptitude Test marks will be 70:30.
- Candidates, who will not qualify the aptitude test, he/she will be eliminated from the selection process for ASM/Traffic Assistant.
RRB NTPC Typing Skill Test:
- Candidates are informed that RRB NTPC Typing Skill Test will be qualifying in nature.
- Applicants are required to type in that language which they opted while filling online application form.
- 300 words at the minimum speed of 30 w.p.m. in English or 250 words at 25 w.p.m. in Hindi on a computer.
- The duration will be 10 minutes to qualify in the RRB NTPC Typing Skill Test.
- If Candidate fails in RRB NTPC Typing Skill Test, he/she will, however, be eligible to be considered for other posts depending upon their merit cum preferences and suitability.
Download Aptitude Test/CPT Stage 3 Hall Ticket: RRB NTPC Admit Card
RRB NTPC Aptitude Test Syllabus
Railway Board conducts the Aptitude test for the posts of Assistant Station Master (ASM) & Traffic Assistant. The Aptitude Test Syllabus includes following 4 sections:
- Intelligence Test
- Selective Attention Test
- Spatial Scanning Test
- Personality Test
In Intelligence test, candidates will find five figures, four of which are similar in the certain way and one is different. Candidates have to find the one different figure from others. For instance:
Selective Attention Test:
Selective Attention Test is the test of focusing on an exacting object for a certain period of time while ignoring irrelevant information that is also stirring concurrently. This test is conducting for finding out your presence of mind that how quickly you can compare two numbers and decide whether or not they are the same. In the following test, candidates have to add odd numbers, for example 1, 3, 5, etc., and indicate which of the five options shows the correct sum. For instance:
Spatial Scanning Test:
Spatial Scanning Test is the test to calculate how hastily and precisely you can see objects in order to match them. Candidates are required to find the straight route between any two stations in the undeviating possible time in a given map. For example:
In Personality Test, the authority will ask some questions to judge your interest, attitude and views in order to check your personality. Candidates will find three options and no particular answer will be wrong or right. Applicants need to find the appropriate answer according to their comfort or ease. Aspirants will be judge on the basis of their answers two separate dimensions of their personality.
Check Here Exam Pattern + PDF: RRB NTPC Syllabus
Instructions Followed by candidates while RRB Typing Test
Here we are presenting some instructions which are necessary to be followed by the candidates while appearing in RRB NTPC Typing Skill Test, so please have a look as soon as possible!!
- For a RRB NTPC Typing Skill Test of 10 minutes
- 5% mistakes of total words typed are ignored.
- Total strokes typed = 1600
- Words typed = 1600/5 = 320 (one word is equal to 5 strokes)
- Total mistakes = 19
- Ignorable mistakes = 5% of 320 = 16
- Net mistakes for evaluation = 19-16 = 3 Mistakes to be deducted for arriving at net words typed = 320 – (3×10) = 290
- As per formula: (No. of total words typed – (No. of net mistakes x 10)) / Time of test.
- Speed per minute = 290/10 = 29
- Candidates to use their own Typewriting Machine (key punching type) of either Hindi or English and RRB will not provide any Typewriting machine whatever be the reason.
- Candidates, who will type the paragraph before the allotted time they need to retype the paragraph until the expiry of the time. The retyped paragraph will also be evaluated to arrive at the typing speed.
- Candidates can do preparation of the test from Krutidev and Mangal font for Hindi and for English Times New Roman font.
RRB NTPC Skill Test FAQ
Appearing candidates in NTPC Third Stage Exam are required to check below stated Frequently Asked Questions as it can assist you better to qualify the test, so what are you waiting for? Have a look as soon as possible!!!
RRB NTPC Aptitude Test:
Ques. 1 Aptitude Test is applicable to which posts of NTPC (Graduate) Exam against CEN No. 03/2015?
Ans. Aptitude Test is applicable to the post of Assistant Station Master (Cat. No. 7) and Traffic Assistant (Cat. No 8).
Ques. 2 What will be the mode of Aptitude Test?
Ans. Aptitude Test will be conducted only in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode.
Ques. 3 Whether original Medical Certificate by Eye Specialist is compulsory to appear in Aptitude Test?
Ques. 4 How many times of the vacancies, candidates will be shortlisted for Aptitude Test?
Ans. For the post of Category No. 7 & 8 (ASM & Traffic Assistant), Aptitude Test shall be conducted for which candidates equal to eight times the number of vacancies shall be called for.
Ques. 5 How the merit will be drawn for the post of ASM & Traffic Assistant?
Ans. The merit will be drawn only for the candidates found suitable in the Aptitude Test, with computation of 70% weightage being given to the marks obtained in 2nd Stage CBT and 30% weightage being given to the marks obtained in Aptitude Test.
Ques. 6 What will be the duration of Aptitude Test?
Ans. The duration of the Aptitude Test is 88 minutes.
Read More on: RRB NTPC Job Profile
RRB NTPC Typing Skill Test:
Ques. 1 RRB NTPC Typing Skill Test is applicable to which posts of NTPC (Graduate) Exam against CEN No. 03/2015?
Ans. RRB NTPC Typing Skill Test is applicable to the post of Jr. Accounts Assistant-cum-Typist (Cat. No 5) and Sr. Clerk-cum-Typist (Cat. No 6).
Ques. 2 What will be the mode of Typing Skill Test?
Ans. Typing Skill Test will be conducted only on Computer to be provided by RRBs with disabling editing tools and spell check facility. KrutiDev & Mangal font shall be made available for candidates appearing Typing Skill Test in Hindi.
Ques. 3 What is the duration of RRB NTPC Typing Skill Test?
Ans. The duration of RRB NTPC Typing Skill Test will be 10 minutes.
Ques. 4 What is the minimum speed requirement in Typing Skill Test?
Ans. The minimum speed requirement in Typing Skill Test is 30 WPM in English or 25 WPM in Hindi.
Ques. 5 What documents the candidate is required to bring for appearing in the Typing Skill Test?
Ans. The following documents will be carried by the candidates while appearing in Typing Skill Test.
- E-Call letter for the Typing Skill Test,
- A recent passport size colour photograph (to be pasted on RRB counter foil of E-Call letter),
- Original valid photo Identification Card.
RRB NTPC Exam Schedule
|RRB NTPC Posts||Type of Skill Test and further process||Exam Date|
|· Assistant Station Master· Traffic Assistant||Aptitude Test + Document Verification||30.06.2017 (Aptitude Test Only)|
|· Senior Time Keeper· Junior Account Assistant Cum Typist|
· Senior Clerk Cum Typist
|Typing test + Document Verification||29.06.2017 (Typing Skill Test only)|
|· Good Guards· Enquiry-Cum-Reservation-Clerk|
· Commercial Apprentice
· Traffic Apprentice
|Document Verification||Announced Later|
Note: Contenders are informed that they can collect more information concerning RRB NTPC Typing Skill Test by going through the Official Website of the Indian Railways also. To grab more updates in this concern or any other, you have to be in touch with our portal (www.recruitmentinboxx.com). For this concern, you can bookmark our portal by pressing CTRL + D or subscribing our free email service also.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|RRB NTPC Recruitment||RRB NTPC Result|
|RRB NTPC Main Exam Date||Indian Railway Coaching Centre|
|Railway Quiz||Railway Exams Preparation Books|
|Railway Exam Preparation Tips||More Railway Jobs|