RRB NTPC Vs IBPS PO
RRB NTPC Vs IBPS PO: As we found that, RRB and IBPS are the 02 most job suppliers of India. Everyone wants to do job in Railway Sector as well as in Bank Sector. But which one is best and what to choose? The answer is not simple and it depends upon your individual choice. But how can you make any selection until you have a detailed idea about both the job profiles, Salary etc. So, here we have presented the complete information such as Salary, Career Job Profiles and detailed comparison between RRB NTPC Vs IBPS PO which will surely help the applicants to select the best among RRB NTPC and IBPS PO.
RRB NTPC Vs IBPS PO: Detailed Comparison
The necessity of young and diligent individuals in banking sector has increased a lot. Once in a year, IBPS conducts a Combined Written Examination (CWE) for the selection of POs. On the other hand, Indian Railway which is biggest and largest employer in India has always been in demand.
Indian Railway provides a varied range of jobs. The latest buzz in town is about the RRB NTPC Exam, where across all the departments, nationwide selection is being done. You can check the below section of this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get complete details concerning RRB NTPC Vs IBPS PO.
RRB NTPC Vs IBPS PO
RRB NTPC and IBPS PO Job Profile
|RRB NTPC Job Profile||IBPS PO Job Profile|
|In Railway Recruitment Board NTPC , you are required to various type of work as per your Position, normally it will be management and directorial work and would include the following: |
· Operating the signals.
· Maintaining the accounts of the railway.
· Working as Guards.
· Execute any work specified by department.
|As a Bank PO you are expected to:· Give services to consumers|
· Improve business of bank
· Handle cash activities at the bank
· Manage Clearance of Payments
· Manage accounts of customers
· Official communication
Read in detailed way on: RRB NTPC Job Profile
RRB NTPC Vs IBPS PO: Salary Structure
RRB NTPC Salary:
- Commercial Apprentice/ Traffic Apprentice: Pay Scale – 9,300 – 34,800/- Grade Pay – Rs. 4,200/
- ECRC/ Goods Guard/ Junior Accounts Assistant-cum-Typist/ Senior Clerk-Cum-Typist/ Assistant Station Master/ Traffic Assistant/ Time Keeper: Pay Scale – Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/- and Grade Pay – Rs. 2,800/-
Apply for Current Vacancies: RRB NTPC Recruitment
IBPS PO Salary:
- Basic Pay: Rs. 23700/-
- Annual Increment: Rs. 980 for 7 years
- DA: 39.80% of the Basic Pay (Revised Quarterly)
- CCA: 4%, 3% or 0%
- Special Allowance: 7.75% of the Basic Pay
- HRA: 9%, 8% or 7% (Depends on the place of posting)
- Total Salary: Rs. 37,360 -38,700/month
Apply online From Here: IBPS PO/MT Exam 2017
RRB NTPC Vs IBPS PO: Perks and Benefits
|RRB NTPC Perks & Benefits||IBPS PO Perks and Benefits|
|· Dearness Allowance· House Rent Allowance|
· Transport Allowance
· Cash Medical Benefit
· Group Mediclaim
· Pension Scheme
|· Contribution Pension Scheme/New Pension Scheme· Medical Aid for self (100%) and for family (75%)|
· Home Travel Concession/ Leave Fare Concession
· Concessional interest rates for Housing/Car/Personal Loans
So, as per this criterion, both the Positions are roughly equal.
Also Read out, Differences & Comparison in Detail: SBI PO vs. IBPS PO
RRB NTPC Vs IBPS PO: Future Growth
RRB NTPC Promotions:
Promotions in RRB NTPC are a tough thing and not time bound too. As per your Positions you will be promoted to the next higher level. Let’s have a look below!!!
- Goods Guard can go upto Chief Controller
- Commercial Apprentice can go upto Senior Divisional Commercial Manager
- Assistant Station Master can go upto Divisional Operations Manager.
- Junior Accounts Assistant can go upto Chief Account Officers/ Financial Adviser
Get here Complete List: Railway Recruitment Board in India
IBPS PO Promotion:
Promotions in Banks happen every 2-3 years in following scale:
- Bank PO
- Assistant Manager
- Branch Manager
- General Manager
RRB NTPC Vs IBPS PO: Work Pressure
RRB NTPC Work Pressure:
- RRB NTPC is Non-Technical Positions in Railway Recruitment Board.
- It is a continuous learning curve.
- After selection you are permitted department as per your merit, and thus you execute the tasks related to that Position.
- You are given afirst orientation cum training.
- Scope of work includes a lot of variety.
Check Out Here: Railway Jobs Salary Structure
IBPS PO Work Pressure:
- Bank PO’s work comprises General Banking, Administrative Task, or any other task conferred by the senior management from time to time.
- As a Bank PO, applicants will undergo difficult training to know the essentials of Banking and trained for accounting, marketing, investment, billing, finance, human resources, forex, agriculture banking and general banking.
Check Revised Pay Scale: IBPS PO Salary Package
If we talk about govt. Jobs, the best job sectors comes in our mind which is Indian Railways and Public Sector Banks. There is no doubt that Indian Railways and Public Sector Banks are very giant contributors in growth of our Economy. Here on this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com, we have shown various aspects of both government jobs after analyzing RRB NTPC and RRB NTPC’s working style, working hours, transfer and promotion policies and all other things. Hope that the comparative analysis will assist you to decide among them. Applicants if you want to ask anything or you have any query then you are feel free to ask anything by dropping your comment in the comment box which is provided below.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Railway Exams Eligibility||More Railway Jobs|
|Career In Indian Railway||Railway Selection Procedure|
|IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria||IBPS PO Notification|