RRB SSE Recruitment
Newest Career advertisement has stated as RRB SSE Recruitment to engage eligible aspirants for 4500+ vacant posts of Sr Section Engineer (SSE). Applications are invited by Railway Recruitment Board from career driven and achievement oriented candidates to fill these vacant openings. So, job finders who are looking for Jobs in Railways can apply for RRB SSE Recruitment 2017 and snatch these latest Central Govt Vacancy.
Information, you’ll find on this Page:
|RRB Vacancies||Educational Needs for RRB Vacancy|
|Age Limits for RRB SSE Notification||Salary Offered|
|Application Fees||Selection Process for RRB SSE Recruitment|
|Steps to fill Railway Recruitment Board Application Form||Dates & Essential Note|
Career oriented aspirants can apply against Railway Recruitment Board Recruitment by filling RRB Application Form as on or before the prescribed time limit. Contenders can visit its web page, indianrailways.gov.in for this purpose. Desirous appliers can gather vital information regarding Railway Recruitment Board Vacancies by scanning this page which is well maintained by team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
RRB SSE Recruitment
RRB SSE Vacancy:
Sr Section Engineer (SSE): 4500+
Qualification Required for RRB Sr Section Engineer Recruitment:
Applying contenders should possessed Graduation (B.E./B.Tech) Degree or Engineering Degree from a recognized University or Institution along with good academic records.
Get More: Engineering Jobs
Age Criterion for RRB Jobs:
- Minimum age of applying job finders must be 18 years and maximum age of candidates applying for RRB SSE Job must be in accordance to norms of Railway Recruitment Board.
- Age reservations will be allowed to reserved categories such as Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Other Backward Classes and others as per instructions of Govt from time to time.
Appliers that get selected for Railway Recruitment Board Jobs, they will get Rs. 6, 01,866 pa as monthly salary. In fact, they will also get competitive benefits and other allowances as per rules and regulations of Railway Recruitment Board.
Check Out: Railway Jobs Salary Structure
- Job finders who wish to apply against Railway Recruitment Board Notification, they need to submit application and examination fee as stated in official notification. Aspirants can remit the fee with the help of prescribed gateway through online mode.
- Further, reserved categories will receive relaxations in application fee.
Get Here: RRB SSE Syllabus
Criteria to Shortlist Candidates for RRB Recruitment:
With the purpose to fill vacant posts, authorities of Railway Recruitment Board will organize three rounds such as:
- Written Examination (Computer Based Test – CBT)
- Personal Interview
- Medical Test
At first, individuals need to appear for written examination. Afterwards, qualifying aspirants have to attend interview round and medical test. However, final selection of contenders for Railway Recruitment Board Vacancy will be done on the basis of medical test.
Check Railway Selection Procedure in details.
Are you aware, how to apply against RRB SSE Vacancies?
As Government of India has focused to provide more employment opportunities to the unemployed, Indian Railways has put forward the first step by announcing 4500 openings. So, individuals who wish to apply for these vacancies can go through below stated points.
- At first, go to web page that is www.indianrailways.gov.in by accessing via online mode.
- Secondly, strike on “Zonal Railways” tab that is situated in menu bar at top of homepage.
- A drop down list will appear on your computer screen. Select suitable zone for which you wish to apply and press on that.
- This will take you on the zonal website of the selected zone.
- Afterwards, choose suitable link for the vacancy you wish to apply and hit on that.
- In few seconds, notification will appear in front of you. Read it carefully.
- Then, fill RRB SSE Application Form with asked information and upload scanned images of documents, certificates and photograph.
- Make the payment of fee and submit it by pressing on “Submit” button.
- In the end, take a print out of submitted application form for future make of use.
- Starting Date for Submission of Applications: June 2017
- Last Date For Submitting Dully Filled Applications: July 2017
Desirous contenders are suggested to stay tuned with www.recruitmentinboxx.com web portal and access the Official Link to avail all the information about RRB SSE Recruitment 2017. Interested candidates can also bookmark our page using ctrl + d key.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|RRB Employment News||RRB Exam Schedule|
|Railway Exam||Railway Exam Syllabus|
|Railway Exam Pattern||Career In Indian Railway|