RRC NR Recruitment
If you are looking for Jobs in RRC Northern Railway, then a vacancy advertisement has been issued by Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) which is stated as RRC NR Recruitment. Organization invites applications from intending candidates, who are interested to fill up 16 vacant posts of Group- C & Group-D. Capable candidates, who are in search of jobs in railway sector, maygrab this chance by applying against RRC NR Recruitment 2018 through online mode before the final date that is 28-12-2017.
Those candidates find themselves eligible and interested to apply for RRC Northern Railway Recruitment, must fill and submit RRC NR Application Form on or before the closing date as given below. By visiting the official website, candidates can easily fill their RRC Northern Railway Application Form. You may read the below section of this page which has made by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get whole information regarding RRC NR Recruitment2018.
RRC NR Recruitment
RRC NR Vacancies& Qualification Details:
|Posts Name||No. of the posts||Qualification|
|Passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate.|
10th passed plus National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) Granted by NCVT or 10th pass + ITI
Want To Get More Jobs Options? Check Given Links:
Age Limitations & Salary Details for RRC NR Jobs:
|Posts Name||Age Limitations||Age Limitations|
|Group- C||18-28 years||Level 2 of Pay Matrix 7th CPC|
|Group- D||18-31 years||Level 1 of Pay Matrix 7th CPC|
Examination Fee for RRC NR 16 Group C & D Vacancies:
- Applicants, who are going to apply for RRC NR Jobs, have to pay an amount of fee of Rs.250/- for ST/SC/PWD/Ex-S/Women and Rs.500/- for all others.
- Fee can be paid through online payment in favour of RRC/ NR.
Mode of Selection for RRC Northern Railway Recruitment:
Selection of the applicants will be based on their performance in Written Examination, Scouting Skill Assessment and Certificate Verification which will be conducted by the recruitment panel of organization.
Check Here: Railway Exam Preparation Tips
Exam Pattern for Jobs in RRC Northern Railway:
Check Out Here: Railway Exam Pattern
What is the process to fill RRC NR Application Form?
- First of all, contenders are required to visit the official website of organization that is www.rrcnr.org.
- From the homepage, you have to select “Press Here” link which is given in the front of “Kind Attention – Employment Notice No. RRC/NR 02/2017/S&G. Online Submition of the Application Form for Recruitment from open market against Scout and Guide Quota for the year 2017-18(Level 1 and 2 of pay matrix 7th CPC) in Northern Railway is available” link.
- Then, read the notification carefully and Press on “Apply Online” link.
- After that, fill online application form with complete details in correct manner.
- When you have filled the form, must upload essential documents with the filled form.
- Finally, press “Submit” button for the final submission of it and take a printout of it for future reference.
Hurry Up, Grab Now: Latest 8000 Railway Jobs
- Last Date for Application Submission: 28-12-2017, 1700 Hrs
- Expected date of Online Examination: 01-01-2018 to 28-02-2018
Candidates searching for more info of RRC NR Recruitment 2018, go through the Official Link which is given above in this page which has made by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Career In Indian Railway||Railway Exams Eligibility|
|Railway Admit Card||Railway Exam Result|
|Railway Recruitment Board in India||Indian Railway Coaching Centre|
|Railway Selection Procedure||Railway Jobs Salary Structure|