Apply now for RRCAT Recruitment. Applications through online mode are invited from eligible and candidates for engagement of 50 Trade Apprentices under extant provisions of Apprentices Act, 1961.
Candidates, ensuring the eligibility requirements needed for RRCAT 50 Trade Apprentice Jobs Openings, can fill their online forms @rrcat.gov.in. Eligible candidates can apply for RRCAT Recruitment 2018 till 10/08/2018. The date of commencement of the batch is 15th October, 2018.
Apply online for RRCAT Trade Apprentice Vacancies till 10th August 2018
Applicants can enroll themselves for RRCAT Recruitment 2018- 2019, by going through the instructions provided on the beneath segment of this page, which is supplied by the team of project www.recruitmentinboxx.com
RRCAT Vacancy Details:
|Designated Trade||Number of|
|Welder (Gas and Electric)||2|
|Mechanic Refrigeration and Air Conditioning||2|
|Mason (Building Constructor)||1|
|Information & Communication Technology System Maintenance||1|
Candidates, who want to apply for RRCAT 50 Trade Apprentice Jobs, they must have completed ITI In concern trade from recognized institute with good academic records. Remember that Candidates shall have passed out ITI either this year or previous year. Candidates who passed out ITI before that are not eligible to apply.
Find Out More Latest: ITI Jobs
To apply for RRCAT 50 Trade Apprentice Vacancies, candidate’s age should not less than 18 years and up to 22 years as on 15/10/2018. The upper age limits is 25 years for OBC (non-creamy layer) candidates and 27 years for SC and ST candidates.
Those, who will be selected for appointment on RRCAT Trade Apprentice Recruitment, will get Rs. 7200/- per month for all apprentices irrespective of the trade.
For the selection process of Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology Jobs, merit lists will be issued by the organization and eligible candidates as per the merit list, will be called for Documents Verification.
Qualified candidates by DV, will be eligible to appear in Medical examination going to be scheduled from 3rd October, 2018 to 6th October, 2018.
मिलेंगी 70 लाख नौकरियां: बजट 2018 में युवाओ को मिला तोहफा
How to apply for RRCAT Recruitment 2018?
Candidates can apply for Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology Recruitment by following the steps mentioned below:
- To apply for RRCAT Jobs First of all you need to go through the official portal that is www.rrcat.gov.in
- Now you have to hit on “Opportunities” tab, available in menu bar at the top of home page.
- From the drop down list you have to hit on “Trade Apprenticeship Scheme at RRCAT (TASAR)” link to get details of RRCAT Vacancies.
- By hitting the link said above you will be directed to the next page having all the details of Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology Vacancies.
- You must read all the details very carefully.
- Afterwards hit on “Press Here to Apply Online for RRCAT-1/2018” link, available on the same page.
- Now you need to fill RRCAT Online Application form in correct manner and hit on “Submit” button.
- At last take a print out of filled application form for future use.
|Last date to apply online||10/08/2018|
|Commencement of the batch||15/10/2018|
|First merit list will be displayed on||17/08/2018|
|Second and final merit list||27/08/2018|
|Document verification held on||01/10/2018|
|Medical examination||3rd October, 2018 to 6th October, 2018|
To get more details regarding RRCAT Recruitment 2018- 2019, you can go through the Official Link. you may stay connected with www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|Upcoming Jobs By Organization||Top Jobs To Apply|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|