Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology, Indore has published a job notification about RRCAT Recruitment. For filling up 47 vacancies of Stipendiary Trainee, online application forms are invited. Interested job seekers may apply for RRCAT Recruitment 2017, should submit their application form on or before the last date that is 31/05/2017.
Highlights of this Page:
|RRCAT Vacancy||Essential Qualification|
|Mode of Selection||Process to Apply Online|
|Salary Structure||Important Date|
Candidates, who are matching with the below given eligibility condition, can only apply for RRCAT Stipendiary Trainees Recruitment 2017. We, the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com, are providing other essential information concerning Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology Recruitment 2017 below for comfort of our visitors, so please read.
Stipendiary Trainee: 47 Vacancies
No of Vacancies and Essential Qualification:
|Physics||07||B.Sc. with a minimum 60% marks|
|Mechanical||06||Diploma / Licentiate in Mechanical Engineering|
|Electrical||02||Diploma / Licentiate in Electrical Engineering|
|Electronics and Instrumentation||08||Diploma / Licentiate in Electronics / Instrumentation Engineering|
|Electronics||04||SSC (with Science and Maths) with a minimum 60 % marks in aggregate PLUS trade certificate in Electronics / Fitter / Machinist/ Welder / Turner and NTC (ITI pass out)|
|Laboratory||03||HSC (10+2) in Science stream (with Physics, Chemistry and Maths subjects) with a minimum 60% marks in aggregate. OR SSC with a minimum 60 % marks in aggregate PLUS trade certificate in Laboratory Assistant.|
Find Now: Latest Jobs by Qualification
- For Category I: Rs. 9,300/- per month for 1st year Rs. 10,500/- per month for 2nd year
- For Category II: Rs. 6,200/- per month for 1st year Rs. 7,200/- per month for 2nd year
For Category-I, age of appliers should not be below 19 years and more than 24 years and for Category-II lower age limit is 18 years and exceed from 22 years as on 31.05.2017.
Selection Process for RRCAT Recruitment:
For Stipendiary Trainee (Category–I):
Selection process will consist of Written examination, which contains objective (multiple) type questions. There will be negative marking for each incorrect answer. Candidates, who will qualify written test, will be called for interview.
For Stipendiary Trainee (Category–II):
Stage 1- Preliminary Test:
Questions will be on Mathematics and Science at SSC level and General Awareness.
Stage 2- Advanced Test:
Candidates clearing Stage 1 – Preliminary Test will be eligible for Stage 2 – Advanced Test (Questions will be from the respective trades).
Stage 3- Trade/Skill Test:
Candidates, who will qualify Stage 2 Test, will be called for Trade/Skill Test on Go/No-Go basis.
How to Apply RRCAT Job?
- Interested candidates RRCAT Indore Jobs need to go to the official portal of Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology, Indore that is www.cat.ernet.in.
- Follow ‘Announcements’ section from left side of home page.
- Select link ‘Online applications are invited for Stipendiary Trainees (Category I & II) for training in Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology (RRCAT), Indore (M.P)’.
- Select link ‘Details (English)’ and read the complete RRCAT Recruitment Notification.
- If you are matching with the given eligibility condition, press ‘Apply Online’ link.
- Read the given instructions and after that press link ‘Here To Apply Online For This Post’.
- Select option button for the post you want to apply and after that fill your name and email address etc.
- Submit the filled details and after that fill online application form completely.
- Upload your passport size photo and signature etc as per the requirement.
- Submit the filled details and take print out of application form for future use.
Last date to apply online – 31/05/2017
Download PDF – RRCAT Recruitment Notice
Note: You may get complete information concerning RRCAT Recruitment 2017, through official notice that is given above by www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Madhya Pradesh Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|