RRCCR Mumbai Recruitment
Central Railway has recently published a notification regarding RRCCR Mumbai Recruitment. The recruitment authority of Railway is inviting applications in order to fill 06 vacancies of ECG Technician and Physiotherapist. Interested and goal oriented aspirants can apply for RRCCR Mumbai Recruitment 2018 and can clutch these significant vacancies in Central Railway Mumbai Division.
Central Railway Mumbai has planned to conduct the walk in interview for filling the post in Para medical categories in group C. RRCCR Mumbai Walk in interview will be conducted on 27-12-2017 and 28-12-2017 at the below given address. Well, you can get more information about RRCCR Mumbai Notification 2018 by scrolling down this page which is well furnished by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
|Post Date||Railway Boards||Post Name||Educational Qualification||Last Date||Complete Information|
|15/12/2017||RRCCR Mumbai Recruitment||Goods Guard/ Jr. Clerk/ Cultural Quota- 281||Graduation/ 12th||27-28/ 12/2017 (Walkin)||See Notification|
RRCCR Mumbai Recruitment
RRCCR Mumbai Vacancies:
- ECG Technician: 05 posts
- Physiotherapist: 01 post
Qualification required and age limit for Central Railway Recruitment:
|Name of the post||Required qualification||Age limit|
|ECG Technician||10+2/Graduation in Science having Certificate/Diploma/Degree in ECG laboratory etc||18-31 years|
|Physiotherapist||Bachelors degree in Physiotherapy from a recognized university||18-31 years|
Age relaxation will be given to the reserved category candidates as per the organization norms. 5 years is for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC category.
Salary details under RRCCR career opening:
Shortlisted candidates for the Central Railway jobs 2018 will get impressive amount of salary per month as stated below along with other perks, allowances and other benefits as per the norms of the organization.
|Name of the post||Salary details|
|ECG Technician||Rs. 11590/- pm|
|Physiotherapist||Rs. 20570/- pm|
Selection process for RRCCR Mumbai 2018 recruitment:
Candidates have to attend the walk in interview on the prescribed dates. On the basis of your performance in interview round, selection will be done. Final decision will be taken by the recruitment board of the organization.
Read Also: Railway Interview Tips & Tricks
How to Fill RRCCR Mumbai Application Form 2018?
- First of all, aspirants must open the Official website of Central Railway that is www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in
- On the home page hit the “Recruitment” link which is visible under the “News & Recruitment” Link
- This will take you a new page where you to hit the Walk in interview for “Para-Medical categories (total 6 vacancies)” link
- After hitting on this link a PDF file will be open and you have to go through it
- After reading the notification, you have to download the Application Form given in the PDF
- Now you have to fill the Central Railway Application Form with all the required details such as your name, date of birth etc
- Also you have to attach self attested documents, testimonials and certificates along with recent passport size photograph
- At last bring duly filled application and documents at the time of walk in interview
Check Also: Latest Walkin Jobs In India
Important date for RRCCR Mumbai Recruitment:
|Name of the post||Date Of Walk-In-Interview|
Venue Of Walk-In-Interview:
Central Railway Auditorium,
Parcel Building, Between Platform No. 13 & 14,
Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus, Mumbai- 400001
Find More: Mumbai Jobs
To obtain more information about the RRCCR Mumbai Recruitment 2018, you are advised to visit the Official Link of the Central Railway Recruitment Board. Stay connected with this page www.recruitmentinboxx.com for latest updates.
RRCCR Mumbai Recruitment
The recruitment authority of Central Railway has pronounced a career advertisement as RRCCR Mumbai Recruitment. Online application is invited by the organization to fill 275 vacancies of Goods Guard (Operating) and Jr. Clerk-cum-Typist posts under GDCE quota. Willful and work oriented candidates can apply for RRCCR Mumbai Recruitment 2018 and can grab these remarkable vacancies in Railway sector.
Career oriented candidates who are looking for latest jobs in Railway sector they must submit their application form through online mode till its last date that is 30-12-2017. By scrolling the whole page candidates can avail all the important information about RRCCR Mumbai Notification as this page is well represented by our team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
RRCCR Mumbai Recruitment
RRCCR Mumbai Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Post||No of RRCCR Vacancy|
|Goods Guard (Operating)||125|
Required Qualification for Central Railway Recruitment 2018:
For Goods Guard (Operating) Posts: Applying aspirants must have completed Degree from a recognized Board/University/Institute OR its equivalent qualification with good education records.
For Jr. Clerk-cum-Typist Posts: candidates must have 12th (10+2 stage) or its equivalent examination, on the date of notification with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate with Typing speed of 30 w.p.m. in English / 25 w.p.m. in Hindi. 50% marks is not to be insisted upon in case of SC/ST/Ex-servicemen.
Limitation On Age:
The maximum age of applying candidates should not be more than 42 years as on 01/12/2017.
Age Relaxation for RRCCR Jobs:
- 5 years: S.C. and S.T. candidates
- 3 years: O.B.C Category candidates
RRCCR Mumbai Recruitment Notification
|Goods Guard (Operating)||Download Here|
|Jr. Clerk-cum-Typist||Download Here|
Remuneration Per Month Offered To Employees:
Appointed aspirants for Goods Guard (Operating) post will get monthly salary of Rs. 29,200-92,300 in 7th CPC (erstwhile 6th CPC Grade Pay Rs. 2800) – and for Jr. Clerk-cum-Typist will get Rs. 19,900-63,200 in 7th CPC (erstwhile 6th CPC Grade Pay Rs. 1900) by the organization.
Assortment Procedure for RRCCR Mumbai Jobs:
Candidates who are applying for Goods Guard post they need to undergo computer based test and who are applying for Jr. Clerk-cum-Typist post they need to appear in typing test which will be organized by the selection authority of the organization.
Check Now: Railway Selection Procedure
How to Fill RRCCR Mumbai Application Form?
- Firstly deserving and desirous aspirants must go and open the Official website of Central Railway that is www.rrccr.com
- This will take you to the home page and you have to hit on “ Hit here to View/Download Notification” link under any one of the following link:-
- Online application for selection of Goods Guard under GDCE quota
- Online application for selection of Jr. Clerk-Cum-Typist under GDCE quota
- After hitting on this link a PDF file will be open and you have to go through it.
- Then satisfied candidates must move to the previous page and hit on “Hit here to proceed for online application” link.
- On the next page you have to select the “Press Here to Register” link
- Now candidates must fill registration form with all the accurate and true details.
- After that must hit on “Register” button for of registration form.
- Then aspirants will get a “Registration ID & Password”.
- Candidates are required to enter these details and hit on the “Submit” button.
- Now you have to fill the online application form with all required details and upload necessary documents with it.
- At last hit on the “Submit” button for submission of application form
Ending Date for Online Applications: 30/12/2017
Visitors who are keenly eager to apply for RRCCR Mumbai Recruitment 2018 they must visit the web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com regularly.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Career In Indian Railway||More Railway Jobs|
|Railway Admit Card||Railway Exam Result|
|Railway Recruitment Board in India||Indian Railway Coaching Centre|
|Railway Exams Eligibility||Railway Jobs Salary Structure|