RSMSSB Admit Card
On 12-08-2018, 19-08-2018, 09-09-2018 and 16-09-2018 (All Sundays), RSMSSB Exam will be held by Rajasthan Subordinate Ministerial Service Selection Board. So, aspirants who have applied between 10-05-2018 to 15-06-2018 can download their RSMSSB Admit Card from here for JA (Aug) Exam.
Appearing aspirants in RSMSSB Recruitment Exam against Advt No: 07/2018 can download their RSMSSB Junior Assistant Admit Card and RSMSSB LDC Admit Card from here, available here. Candidates will not get entry in examination hall without RSMSSB Admit Card 2018, as Hall Ticket is an important document for candidates to attend examination.
RSMSSB LDC Admit Card Download:
To download RSMSSB Admit Card, we have given direct Official Link on this page. By pressing RSMSSB LDC Admit Card Link, candidates have to enter their Registration Number/ Password/ Date of birth to generate call letter.
To grab all the information regarding Rajasthan Subordinate Ministerial Service Selection Board Admit Card 2018 like downloading procedure and exam dates etc, you need to go through this page designed by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
RSMSSB Admit Card Status: Available
RSMSSB Admit Card
RSMSSB Exam Dates (Alphabet Wise):
|Alphabets||RSMSSB Exam Dates|
|A to G||12-08-2018|
|H to M||19-08-2018|
|N to R||09-09-2018|
|S to Z||16-09-2018|
Steps to Download RSMSSB Admit Card 2018:
- Initially you need to log on to RSMSSB official website that is www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in to generate their RSMSSB Hall Ticket or RSMSSB LDC Admit Card.
- Afterwards you are required to search and hit an appropriate link for generating RSMSSB Junior Assistant Admit Card and RSMSSB LDC Admit Card.
- Within few seconds a new window will be displayed in front of your computer screen asking some details like application no., date of birth etc. correctly.
- You need to enter correct details for RSMSSB Aug Exam Admit Card
- Within few seconds of filling the details your RSMSSB Exam Admit Card will appear on the screen.
- Check all the details provided on the RSMSSB Exam Hall Ticket carefully.
- If you found any error in details printed on RSMSSB LDC Admit Card, then immediately informed to exam authority otherwise they will not be responsible.
- In the final step you need to download and take print out of the RSMSSB Admit Card for taking it to the exam centre as on the day of exam.
Details Contain on RSMSSB Admit Card:
All the candidates who are going to appear in examination must check following details on their RSMSSB Junior Assistant Admit Card and RSMSSB LDC Admit Card before downloading the same as all such details are necessary for the participants as well as examiner at the time of exam.
- Candidates Name
- Mothers Name
- Fathers Name
- Roll Number
- E-Mail ID
- Coordinating Institution
- Exam Date
- Report Time
- Venue Address
- And all the Important Instructions
Required Documents along with RSMSSB Exam Admit Card:
Appliers must carry below mentioned necessary documents along with the RSMSSB Junior Assistant Admit Card and RSMSSB LDC Admit Card for the purpose of verification on the day of exam at the examination centre.
- Voter ID
- Aadhar Card
- Ration Card
- RSMSSB Admit Card
- Bank Passbook
- College ID
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Any Valid ID proof issued by Gazetted Officer
Check Here: RSMSSB Syllabus
Contenders can now download their RSMSSB Admit Card 2018 – 2019 easily after going through the above details and official links. For more details subscribe our webpage through a valid email address.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|RSMSSB Recruitment||RSMSSB Answer Key|
|RSMSSB Cut Off||RSMSSB Result|
|What to Carry & What Not In Exam Hall||How To Write On Exam Faster & Better|
|Rajasthan Current Affairs||11 Tips To Remember What You Read|