Rajasthan Secondary Education Board has released RTET Notification. The Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan (RBSC) is going to conduct Rajasthan TET (Teachers Eligibility Test) Entrance Exam to recruiting various teachers in the state government schools. All the interested applicants who want to get information against RTET Notification 2017 they may keep visit this page. Candidates, who are interested to apply for RTET Notification, can apply by following few steps given below.
Applicants, who are interested to apply and they can obtain more information through this page regarding RTET Notification. Interested applicants may get information about eligibility, selection process, steps to fill application form, counseling procedure, important dates, etc. from the below section of this page which is well modified by the dedicated team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Name of the Exam:
Rajasthan Teacher Eligibility Test
- Paper 1- For Class 1 to Class 5
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education / 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education Or Graduation and passed or appearing in final year of two year Diploma in Elementary Education
- Paper II- For Class 6 to Class 8
Graduation and passed or appearing in final of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education or Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed) or Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) or Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year B.Ed. (Special Education)
Get Here: Latest High Paid Up Teaching Jobs
- For one Paper: applicants need to pay the amount of application fee of Rs.400/-
- For both paper: candidates have to deposit the fee amount of Rs.600/-
Procedure to apply for RTET Notification:
- First of all, applicants, who want to apply for Rajasthan TET Entrance Exam, need to fill an online application form which is given on the official website that is examrtet.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Now, hit on “Apply Online” link which is mentioned at the homepage of the official site.
- Then, fill the complete details such as Application ID, Token No., Date of Birth and other essential details and press “get details” tab or fill the entire information.
- After that pay your application fee and press “submit” button for the final submission of it.
- At last, take a hard copy of it for future use.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
|Online registration Starts From||in the month of November, 2016|
|Fee submission Last Date|
|Form Submission Last Date|
|RTET Admit Card Download From||in the month of December, 2016|
|RTET Exam Date / Schedule|
Find More: Online Teaching Jobs in India
Individuals may get other details about RTET Notification from Official Link. Candidates need to stay connected with us to acquire latest updates about RTET Notification 2017.
You may also like to visit this Section
|RTET Syllabus||TET Entrance Exam|
|How To Become Teacher||Part Time Teaching Jobs|
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|