Indian Council of Agricultural Research(Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare) offers SAARC Scholarship to the SAARC Member States for pursuing postgraduate qualification at PhD level in the field of agriculture and allied disciplines for 3 years.
Candidates keen to apply for the SAARC Scholarship 2018 for Agricultural PhD must ensure the required eligibility and submit their SAARC Scholarship Application Form till the last week of the April 2018 as per the norms.
Advantages of SAARC Agricultural PhD Scholarship
SAARC financial support and 3 years duration scheme by Bangladesh Agricultural University (BAU), Mymensingh, Bangladesh can help the contenders to continue their study in reputed agricultural universities in SAARC Region.
We the team members ofwww.recruitmentinboxx.com have presented more details related to the SAARC Scholarship 2018 at the beneath section of the comfort of the keen students, so what are you waiting for? Go ahead as soon as possible.
Duration of SAARC Scholarship 2018:
Bangladesh Agricultural University (BAU), Mymensingh, Bangladesh offers PhD Scholarship At SAARC Agriculture Centre for 3 years duration only.
Value of SAARC Scholarship Scheme 2018:
Under SAARC Scholarship & Fellowship Scheme 2018, candidates will be awarded by the following facilities and amount.
- Economy class air fare from home country and return at the end of PhD study.
- Living allowances at the rate US$ 600 per month.
- US$ 1000 to cover up expenditure for books, study materials, computer and thesis production (one-time grant).
- US$ 1000 per year to cover up research costs with the recommendation of PhD supervisor.
Read Also: 7 Reasons Why Scholarships Are Essential
SAARC PhD Scholarship Eligibility 2018:
Candidates going to apply for SAARC Agriculture Centre Scholarships 2018 need to ensure the below mentioned eligibility criteria in appropriate manner.
- Applicant must be a citizen of a SAARC Member State (Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan and Sri Lanka).
- Applying contenders are required to be regular employee of the National Agricultural Research and Extension System (NARES) of the respective Member States.
- The upper age of the applying contenders must not be above 40 years as on the date of the application deadline.
- Contenders are required to possess postgraduate qualification (MSc/ MS/ MPhil) in agriculture or allied sciences with excellent academic records and good command of spoken and written English.
Also Check: Latest Scholarships Opportunities In India
SAARC Agriculture Center PhD Scholarship 2018 Process:
Applying contenders for the SAARC Scholarship Scheme 2018 will be selected by SAC–BAU (Host University) joint evaluation team on the basis of following methods.
- Academic records of the candidate (Bachelor degree and postgraduate degree)
- Publications and experience in relevant field
- Relevancy and quality of PhD research synopsis
Procedure to submit SAARC Scholarship Application Form 2018:
Contenders applying for SAARC Agricultural PhD Scholarship 2018 need to follow below mentioned simple steps to fill online application form.
Step1:First, contenders need to go through the official website of the organization that is www.icar.org.in
Step2:Afterwards, they need to hit the link of “Application for SAARC Agricultural PhD Scholarship – 2018”.
Step3:On the next page, you have to hit the “SAARC Agricultural PhD Scholarship – 2018” link to and read the complete details in appropriate manner.
Step4:Now eligible contenders are required to go through the “Application for SAARC Agricultural PhD Scholarship – 2018” link.
Step5:Fill complete details in the application form in appropriate manner and attach required documents as well.
Step6:Send this application form along with supportive documents to the Director, SAC before the closing date.
SAARC PhD Scholarship Dates 2018:
Last date to submit the online application form: In the month of April 2018
SAARC Scholarship 2018 details can be grabbed by the contenders with the help of above mentioned direct link also. Apart from it, contenders are advised to be in touch with us (www.recruitmentinboxx.com) or subscribe our free email service for more updates directly on their timeline.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section