SAAT Application Form
Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University is inviting SAAT Application Form for the admission in UG/PG progrmmes. The following courses are offered in the area of management, engineering, pharmacy, law, and others.
Students, who have a dream to get admission in Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University, must complete their Online Registration before the last date. Keen students can check SAAT Application Form 2018 Online Notice for UG/PG courses through this single page.
Why SOA entrance exam is necessary?
Interested and passionate students who wish to complete their undergraduate and post graduate course, they need to qualify Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Entrance Exam 2018 conducted by the university.
To appear in this entrance exam you need to submit the application in prescribed manner till the closing date that is 10-04-2018. We the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com have represented this page to provide you essential details regarding SAAT Online Form 2018.
SAAT Application Form
Courses Offered By Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University:
- Bachelor Degree Programmes
- Dual Degree Programmes
- Master Degree Programmes
- Lateral Entry Programmes
SAAT Eligibility Criteria:
Bachelor Degree Programmes
|B.Tech. / Dual Degree in Engineering||Pass/Appearing in 10+2 or its equivalent examination with Physics & Mathematics as main subject and secure at least 50% marks.|
|B.Pharm||Pass or Appearing in 10+2 examination|
|BHMCT||Pass or Appearing in 10+2 examination with 45% marks (40% marks in case of SC/ST/OBC Category)|
|B.Sc. in Agriculture||Pass/Appearing in 10+2 examination with not less than 50% Marks (40% marks SC/ST/PH).|
|B.Sc. in Nursing (Basic)||Pass or Appearing at 10+2 examination with at least 45% Marks (40% marks SC/ST/PH)|
Master Degree Programmes
|M.Tech||Pass/Appearing in B.E./B.Tech/AMIE/MCA/M.Sc. or equivalent and obtain at least 50% marks.|
Note: GATE qualified candidates are exempted from the entrance exam, but they have to submit the filled up form.
|MCA||Pass/Appearing three year Bachelor Degree with at least 50% marks (45% in case of SC/ST/OBC Category).|
Important Note 1: Candidates having Business mathematics at +2 or +3 level are not eligible.
|MBA/MHA/ MHM/MTTM||Pass or Appearing Bachelor Degree or equivalent with at least 50%marks (45% SC/ST/OBC category).|
|M.Pharm||Pass or appearing in B.Pharm examination and obtain at least 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ST/OBC category).|
Important Note 2: GPAT qualified candidates are exempted from the entrance test, but they have to submit the filled up form.
|M.Sc||Pass/Appearing three or four years Bachelor Degree with at least 50% marks (45% in case of candidates belonging to SC / ST/ OBC category).|
|M.Sc Nursing||Passed B.Sc. Nursing Degree with 55%.|
|Lateral Entry Programmes|
|Engineering, Technology, Pharmacy & Hotel Management||Pass/Appearing Diploma candidate with less than 60% marks.|
|MCA||Pass or appearing three year BCA, BSCIT and B.Sc. in Computer Science with at least 60% of marks.|
Know More About: What To Do After Graduation?
For PhD program:
Before filling the SAAT Application Form 2018, you may check out detailed eligibility criteria for PhD program.
- Students must possess M.E. / M.Tech. / M.Pharma. / M.Phil / MHMCT / MHA /MHM /MTTM /LLM / MD / MS / MDS / M.Sc. (Nursing) or equivalent degree in relevant discipline with a minimum of 6.75 CGPA.
- Students must hold B.E./B.Tech./B.Pharm./MCA or equivalent in relevant discipline with CGPA of 7.75 or 70 percent and above marks in aggregate along with one publication in a reputed National Journal and one in reputed International Journal and at least work experience of 2 years.
- Scientist or researcher from National Laboratories / industry and at least 10 years of research experience, two papers Publications (One in National Journal and one in International Journal) with 6.75 CGPA
- You may possess MBBS (Medical Science with 6.25 CGPA or 55 percent of marks in aggregate. M. Sc. / M. Phil in Clinical Psychology with 6.75 CGPA.
- Pass BDS (Dental Science) with CGPA 6.75 or 60 percent marks in aggregate.
- You may possess M.Sc. degree In Physics / Chemistry / Mathematics / Biotechnology and other related disciplines with CGPA 6.75
- Sc in Chemistry / Physics with CGPA 6.75 or 60 percent marks in aggregate (Centre for Nano Science and Nano Technology)
- You may pass M.A. in English / Economics/ Library and Information Science / Literature with CGPA 6.25
Why Do Post Graduation? Check Out Importance Of Master Degree
SAAT Seat Reservation:
- Schedule Caste: 15%
- Schedule Tribe: 7.5%
- Physically Handicapped (PH): 3%
- Women Candidates (except for MBBS and BDS courses): 30%
- No reservation norms will be applicable for lateral entry admissions.
|Courses||Marks obtained||Scholarship Amount (P.A)|
|B.Tech||Securing more than 90% marks both in 10th & +2 Exam||Rs. 25,000/-|
|Securing more than 85% marks both in 10th & +2 Exam||Rs. 20,000/-|
|Securing more than 80% marks both in 10th & +2 Exams. –||Rs. 10,000/-|
|B.Sc. Nursing / B.Sc. Ag||Securing more than 80% marks both in 10th & +2 Exam||Rs. 15,000/-|
|Securing more than 70% marks both in 10th & +2 Exam||Rs. 10,000/-|
|MCA / LE MCA||60% in 10th and 12th Exam||Rs. 12,500/-|
|60% in +3 / Graduation Exam||Rs. 12,500/-|
|60% in 10th, 12th and +3/ Graduation Exam||Rs. 25,000/-|
|MBA||60% in 10th & 12th Exam||Rs. 12,500/-|
|60% in +3 / Graduation Exam||Rs. 12,500/-|
|60% in B.Tech. / Equivalent||Rs. 25,000/-|
|60% in 10th, 12th & +3 / Graduation||Rs. 25,000/-|
|60% in 10th, 12th & B.Tech. / Equivalent||Rs. 50,000/-|
|B.Pharm||60% in both 10th & +2 Exam||Rs. 10,000/-|
|BHMCT||60% in both 10th & +2 Exam||Rs. 10,000/-|
|BBA LLB/BA LLB||60% in both 10th & +2 Exam||Rs. 10,000/-|
|BBA||60% in both 10th & +2 Exam||Rs.10,000/-|
|Lateral Entry (B.Tech/ B.Pharm)||Securing more than 90% marks in Diploma||Rs. 15,000/-|
|Securing more than 85% marks in Diploma||Rs. 10,000/-|
Read Also: 7 Reasons Why Scholarships Are Essential
How to Fill SAAT Online Application Form 2018?
Visit the Official website:
- First of all, visit the official site of Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University that is soauniversity.ac.in
- On the home page and you need to hit on “SAAT-2018 Entrance Test and Admission (Apply Online)” link available under Admissions section located on the right side
Read Information of SAAT Admission Form:
- After this you must press on “Read More” link and go through all the details on the new page
- By scrolling the page candidates must move to the “Further Information” section and choose suitable link to read the details
- After reading all the details you must go to the previous page and hit on “Apply Online” Link
- Fill SAAT Online Application Form appeared on your screen with all important information in prescribed manner
Upload Scanned Certificates:
- After filling all the details applicants must upload scanned certificates, images, and photograph.
- On successfully completing lea the details candidates must move to the next step.
- It is the final step of SAAT 2018 application form.
- Applicants need to Tick/select the undertaking which says “I understand, once the form is submitted, I won’t be able to edit information provided in this form.
Submit SAAT Application Form:
- At last you should hit on “Submit” button for submission of filled application form
- Take a print out of University application form and keep it safely for future reference.
SAAT Exam Pattern 2018:
- Multiple choice type questions will be asked in SAAT Exam and this exam will be conducted online in English language.
- One hour allotted for each per 60 questions.
- 4 marks will be awarded for each correct answers and 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
|Subjects||Total Questions||Time allotted|
|Physics||60||1 hour (60 minutes)|
Do You Know: How To Reduce Negative Marking In Exam
Latest SAAT Syllabus:
|B. Pharm/ B.Sc Ag./ B.Tech/ DDE/ B.Sc Nursing|
|Lateral Entry B.Tech (except Pharmacy and BHMCT)|
|MCA (Master of Computer Application)|
|MBA (Master of Business Administration)|
|MCA (Lateral entry)|
SAAT Exam Centres:
|Angul, Odisha||Jeypore, Odisha|
|Balasore, Odisha||Kharagpur, West Bengal|
|Baripada, Odisha||Keonjhar, Odisha|
|Bengaluru, Karnataka||Kolkata, West Bengal|
|Berhampur, Odisha||Kota, Rajasthan|
|Bhadrak, Odisha||Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh|
|Bhawanipatna, Odisha||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh||Patna, Bihar|
|Bhubaneshwar, Odisha||Puri, Odisha|
|Bokaro, Jharkhand||Raipur, Chattisgarh|
|Chennai, Tamil Nadu||Ranchi, Jharkhand|
|Cuttack, Odisha||Rourkela, Odisha|
|Delhi, Delhi||Sambalpur, Odisha|
|Durgapur, West Bengal||Sundergarh, Odisha|
|Guwahati, Assam||Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh|
|Hyderabad, Telangana||Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh|
Documents Required At The Time Of SAAT Counseling:
- Mark sheets of 10th & 12th Examination
- 10th & 12th Passing Certificate
- Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree Certificate
- Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree Mark Sheet
- Date of Birth Certificate
- SAAT 2017 Rank Card
- SAAT 2017 Admit Card
- ID Proof (Aadhar card, License, voter Id Card, Pan card etc)
- Caste Certificate
- 4 recent colored passport photographs
- Leaving Certificate
Check Here: List Of Required Documents for Counselling
SAAT Result 2018:
- SAAT 2018 Result will be announced tentatively in the second week of May 2018.
- The university will prepare a merit list on the basis of candidates’ performance in SAAT 2018.
- Admissions to B.Tech programs will be offered based on candidates score/marks in SAAT 2018.
- To check their result, the test takers will have to enter their SAAT 2018 application number and roll number.
|Name of the events of the Exam||Date Assigned|
|Last Date of Form Submission||10-04-2018|
|Availability of admit card||15-04-2018|
|Date of Entrance Exam||20-04-2018 to 30-04-2018|
|Result Declaration||May 2018|
|Counselling Starts||June 2018|
Email-Id: [email protected]
Phone – +91-674-2350180 / 2350884
Those who are going to fill SAAT Application Form 2018 must check the Official Link and grab other vital and important details. All the eagerly visitors are mentors to visit this web page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com regularly to get essential info about SOA University Online application form 2018.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||Career After 12th In India|
|Latest Current Affairs||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Best Jobs In India|
|Strategies of Personality Development||Golden Rules of Career Success|