SAIL Durgapur Recruitment
Steel Authority of India Limited has unfolded vacancy notification titled as SAIL Durgapur Recruitment!!! As per the notification, the organization has released vacancies for 130 Nurses at DSP Hospital.
Applicants, who’re going to take “Proficiency Training” for SAIL Durgapur DSP Recruitment, they can attend walk-in interview on scheduled date that is 22-04-2018. Candidates can scroll down this page to know more about SAIL Durgapur Recruitment 2018.
|Post Date||Recruitment Board||Post Name||Qualification||Last Date||More Details|
|09/04/2018||SAIL Durgapur Recruitment||SAIL Durgapur DSP Walk-in for 130 Nurses Vacancies||B.Sc. (Nursing) / Diploma (GNM)||20/04/2018||See Notification|
SAIL Durgapur Walk-In Recruitment
Candidates after ensuring their eligibility criteria for SAIL Durgapur Nurses Recruitment, can send scanned copy of the duly filled in application form to [email protected] through email latest by 20/04/2018.
Candidates can go through below section of this page to download complete details of SAIL Durgapur Recruitment 2018-19 which is well created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
SAIL Durgapur Recruitment
SAIL Durgapur Vacancy:
- Posts Name: Nurses
- Total Vacancies: 130
Requirements ForSAIL Durgapur 130 Recruitment:
Applicants, who’re willing to grab SAIL Durgapur Nurses Vacancies, must have B.Sc. (Nursing) / Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery with Internship Certificate (if applicable) and Certificate of Registration.
You Can Also Find: More Medical Jobs
Age Limitation for SAIL Durgapur DSP Vacancies:
- Age of the candidates applying for SAIL Durgapur Walk-In Vacancies shall not more than 30 Years.
- Age Relaxation to SC/ ST/OBC categories candidates will be applicable as per the rules of Government of India.
Selected applicants for SAIL Durgapur Vacancies will get Stipend per month Rs.8000/- plus Knowledge Enhancement Allowance per month (Max upto Rs.7020/- linked to attendance as under).
|Monthly Attendance||Allowance Rate|
|20 days or more||Rs. 260/- per working day|
|15-19 days||Rs. 130/- per working day|
|Less than 15 days||No amount to be given. Only stipend to be made|
Selection Procedure for SAIL Durgapur 130 Vacancies:
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of candidate’s performance in Walk in Interview. Candidates are advised to perform their best for final selection.
Preparing For Interview, Check Below:
Steps to apply for SAIL Durgapur Recruitment:
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website of the Steel Authority of India Limited that is www.sailcareers.com
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor to “Jobs” section, which is available on left side of the home page
- After that, just hit on link “Walk-in-interview for Proficiency Training of Nurses at DSP Hospital on 22nd April, 2018” link
- This will redirect you to a new page, just go through the eligibility details
- If you found yourself eligible then download the application form and take hard copy of it
- After that fill the required details like name, permanent address, photograph affixed, and date of birth, qualification and experience, etc
- Then, scan filled application form and send it to below mentioned e-mail address before the end date should be reached.
- At last appear for Walk in Interview on below provided date, time & venue with original/ self-attested certificates and documents in support of age, qualifications, photo ID card, bio data and experience certificate (if any).
At Director’s Conference Hall,
DSP Main Hospital,
Check Out: Latest Walkin Jobs In India
List Of Documents To be Carried:
- Filled in application format with 4 additional recent passport size colour photographs.
- Pass certificate & mark sheets (all years) for educational and professional qualification.
- Experience certificate(s) showing relevant post qualification experience from the employer, if any.
- Proof of date of birth (Class X pass certificate of recognized board/council OR Birth Certificate issued by Registrar of Birth & Death).
- State Nursing Council Registration certificate
- Internship Certificate (if applicable).
- Identity Proof (EPIC, PAN, Aadhar card).
- Last Date To Send Filled Form: 20-04-2018
- Walk-In Interview Date Is: 22-04-2018
Candidates can follow this page or Official Link (provided above) to grab all the details of SAIL Durgapur Recruitment 2018-19. Candidates can subscribe to our free mail services (www.recruitmentinboxx.com) to get instant mails in their mail box.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|SAIL Exam Syllabus||SAIL Admit Card|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Top Jobs To Apply||How to Find a Job Online|