Name Of Posts
|Last Date To Apply|
|LDC & Ward Boy||18/03/2017|
|UDC and Driver||28/02/2017|
Participate for Sainik School Recruitment Now!!! Latest notification in concern to jobs openings of Medical Officer, Lower Division Clerk (LDC) and Ward Boy is made available by the school. For Sainik School Recruitment 2017, applicants need to submit their application through offline mode till last date that is 18/03/2017.
Highlights of this Page:
|Sainik School Vacancy||Required Education|
|Pay Details||Mode of Enrollment|
|How to apply||Closing date to send application|
For Sainik School Jobs, candidates need to possess MBBS Degree or Matriculation with other requirements according to post applied for. To get other information related to Sainik School Job, you may go through the instructions that are following below, so please have a look and apply as soon as possible…
Post Name, No of Vacancies and Essential Qualification:
|Post Name||Vacancies||Essential Qualification|
|School Medical Officer (Part Time)||1||MBBS Degree from recognized University|
|Lower Division Clerk||1||Matriculation with Typing Speed at least 40 WPM in English & 30 WPM in Hindi typing on computer. Knowledge of shorthand and ability to correspond in English|
|Ward Boy||3||Matriculation or equivalent|
Searching For More 10th Pass Jobs: Get Here
Looking For More Medical Jobs: Get Here
Salary Details and Age Limit:
|Post Name||Salary Details||Age Limit as on 31 March 2017|
|School Medical Officer (Part Time)||Rs. 47,000/-fixed||21 – 50 yrs|
|Lower Division Clerk||Rs. 5200 –
20200 + 1900
|18 – 50 yrs|
|Ward Boy||Rs. 15,000/-|
Check Here: More Defence Jobs
Candidates need to pay Rs. 400/- (Non-Refundable) in the form of Demand Draft of in favour of Principal, Sainik School Balachadi payable at Jamnagar.
On the basis of details mentioned in application form, shortlisted candidates will be called for Test/ Interview. No TA/ DA is admissible to the Candidates called for Test/ Interview.
How to Crack Interview: Read Here
Preparation Tips for Exam: Get Here
How to Apply for Sainik School Vacancies?
- Interested candidates have to visit the official site of Sainik School Balachadi, Jamnagar (Gujarat) that is www.ssbalachadi.org
- Press tab ‘Vacancy’ that is given at the left side of home page.
- Now select link for the recent recruitment according to the post applied for.
- Thereafter read complete instructions and download format of application form.
- Now write application form in prescribed format with required information.
- Application should be attached along with passport size photograph, Bio-data, Self attested photo copies of Certificates/Testimonials and Demand Draft.
- Application should reach to the address that is stated below till 18/03/2017.
Get Details about Sainik School Recruitment - Official Link
Sainik School Balachadi,
Jamnagar – 361230
Last date to apply – 18/03/2017
Note: You may get other latest details about Sainik School Recruitment 2017 through official link that is given above by team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
You Might Be Interested In These Popular Posts
Tezpur University Recruitment 2017 – tezu.ernet.in Engg/JRF Vacancy Advt Apply
Armed Forces Medical Services Recruitment 2017 – amcsscentry.gov.in AMC SSC
DHFWS Recruitment 2017 – Assistant/Attendant Vacancy Advertisement
AIIMS Recruitment 2017 – Staff Nurse Grade-II/Engg/Officer Vacancy aiims.edu
Urgent hiring for Assistant Master!! A vacancy notification has initiated titled as Sainik School Recruitment. As per Sainik School Notification, application Forms are invited from eligible candidates in order to recruit for the post of AM in different subjects. Candidates who are looking for jobs in Bihar, they can go for Sainik School Recruitment 2017.
Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria of www.sainikschoolnalanda.bih.nic.in, they can grab this opportunity by sending the application form with all the required documents on the below mentioned specific area till the closing date that is 17/03/2017. We the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com has mentioned the detailed facts on this page about Sainik School Nalanda Recruitment, so job appliers are required to comprehend the entire page before applying.
Sainik School Vacancy:
Assistant Master, General Science
- Candidates who are applying for Assistant Master Jobs, they must have graduate degree in Physics and Chemistry as a subject (either honors or subsidiary level) from a recognized University with at least 50% marks.
- Candidates must have a B. Ed degree and CTET/STET qualified or B.Sc.Ed of the Regional Colleges of Education with CTET/STET qualified or Graduate with Botany and Zoology (either honors or subsidiary level) or B.Sc Home Science from any recognized University with B.Ed as well as CTET/STET qualified
Get More: B.Ed Jobs
Looking For More Graduate Jobs: Hit Here
- Applying candidate must be in between 21 and 35 years in age
- Relaxation in age will be providing to the reserved category appliers as per Sainok school Nalanda norms
- Candidates who will be selected by the selection committee will get expressive and attractive amount of salary of Rs. 9,300-34,800/- with Grade Pay of Rs.4,600/- from the organization.
- school also provides rent free accommodation, transport allowance, residential allowance, DA, medical allowance, non productivity linked Adhoc bonus, contributory pension as per NPS, subsidized education for two children from vi to xii and free food in cadets mess as per sainik schools society, rules and regulations.
Get Here: Latest High Paid Up Teaching Jobs
Interested Candidates have to submit the application form which is mentioned below in the form of non refundable Demand Draft (Bank Code No. 3499) payable at SBI), Rajgir in favor of the Principal, Sainik School Nalanda, should reach the School at the following address.
- After screening of the application forms, shortlisted applicants will be called for written test and or interview which are conducted by the selection committee of the organization.
- Aspirants who perform well during selection time, they will be hired for Sainik school Bihar Recruitment.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for attending the selection tests.
Best Preparation Tips For Exam/ Interview:
How to Apply for Sainik School Recruitment?
- Candidates need to visit official website of the school that is www.sainikschoolnalanda.bih.nic.in
- Go to “Vacancy ” section which is available on the bottom of the homepage and hit
- After that, go through appropriate link and hit on that.
- You need to read the instructions carefully and completely and compare your eligibility.
- Download application form which is available on the same page.
- Fill the details in the application form very carefully and take a review of it.
- Affix a passport size photograph and attach required documents along with the application form
- Enclosed application form in an envelope and need to written name of the posts you are applying for on the envelop
- Finally you have to send it on the below mentioned address.
Check Here: Impressive Resume Format
Sainik School Nalanda,
Village Nanand, PO Pawapuri,
Dist Nalanda, Bihar-803115
Closing date of sending application form – 17/03/2017
For Direct Sainik School Recruitment Notification >>> Check Here
Aspirants can collect remaining information about Sainik School Recruitment 2017 through this Official Link. You can also bookmark this page which is created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com by pressing CTRL+D to get further recruitments details of Sainik School Vacancies.
An employment notification about Sainik School Recruitment has been published now. Skilled individuals are invited for Jobs openings of Office Superintendent Post. Candidates, who want to grab this chance, may apply for Sainik School Recruitment 2017 on or before the last date that is 24/02/2017. Candidates need to go through instructions given below for applying.
Aspirants should submit their application in prescribed format through offline procedure as tuned below. We the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com is providing other essential details about Sainik School Jobs Openings below for convenience of our visitors, so please have a look…
Candidates must be Graduate with 5 years office experience of a supervisory post in a Govt or commercial establishment; or 07 years experience as UDC or equivalent in the school; and along with Ability to correspond independently in English.
Shortlisted candidates for Sainik School Vacancies will be given Rs 9300-34800+GP 4200 and in addition to DA at Central Govt rates and available rent free accommodation in school campus/ HRA, LTC, NPS (New Pension Scheme), gratuity etc.
<<Sainik School Recruitment – Official Notification>>
Age of applying candidates should not be below 18 years and more than 50 years as on last date of application.
Applicants are required to pay Rs. 400/- (Non-refundable) in favour of “Principal, Sainik School, Chittorgarh” payable at SBBJ, Sainik School Branch, Chittorgarh (Code No -1479).
Selection of applying candidates will be done as per their performance in written test & interview. No TA/ DA will be admissible for any test & interview.
Best Preparation Tips For Exam/ Interview:
How to Apply ?
Aspirants, who are interested for available Government Vacancies, may go through steps that are following below:
- Interested job seekers need to go to the official site that is www.sschittorgarh.com
- Select link ‘VACANCY FOR OFFICE SUPERINTENDENT’ from home page and notification will display on your computer screen.
- Read complete details and download format of application form.
- Application should be attached with demand draft and copies of other relevant documents and certificates.
- Application should be forwarded to the address that is given below till 24/02/2017.
Sainik School, Chittorgarh
(RAJ) – 312021
Last date of receipt of application in the School – 24/02/2017
Note: To get complete information in concern to Sainik School Recruitment 2017, please go through official notice that is given above. Stay connected with our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest information about Government Job 2017.
A vacancy advertisement has been published as Sainik School Recruitment by the Sainik School of kanjpura, Punjab. As per Sainik School notification, Applicants are recruited for the UDC and driver jobs. Applicants looking for vacancy in Govt School, they can apply for Sainik School Recruitment 2017 before below mentioned date.
Applicants can get this opportunity, by applying for Sainik School Kanjpura Recruitment on or before the closing date that is 28/02/2017. Candidates need to fill Sainik School application form by following below stated steps and after that, send it through the post on the below mentioned stipulated address. So candidates what are you waiting, seek this Vacancy and become the part of www.sskunjpura.org. Candidates can get more information of Jobs in Sainik School; by comprehend this web page which is designed by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Sainik School Vacancy:
- UDC (Upper Division Clerk)
|Post Name||Essential Qualification|
|UDC (Upper Division Clerk)||
- Aspirants who want to get Sainik School jobs, must have minimum 18 yrs in age and must not exceeds from 50 yrs of age.
- Relaxation in age will be applicable to the reserved category as per Sainik Schools Society Rules & Regulations as amended from time to time for the post on regular basis.
|Name of the post||Salary||Grade pay||Allowances|
|UDC (Upper Division Clerk)||Rs. 5,200-20,200/- as monthly salary||Rs. 2,400/-||DA Rent free accommodation, HRA, LTC, NPS (New Pension Scheme), gratuity with subsidized education for two children for all regular staff.|
What Documents are need to be attached?
- Photo copy of qualification certificates.
- Photo copies of experience certificates.
- 2 Passport size photographs.
- DD No. ……………. Dt …………………..
- Two self addressed envelops duly affixed with postage stamps of Rs. 40/- each.
For Getting Sainik School Recruitment>>>> Hit Here
Fill Direct application Form>>> Download Here
Payment of Application to be made:
Applicants are applying for Recruitment in Sainik School need to pay non – refundable application fee in the form of demand draft of Rs. 500/- (Non-refundable) in favor of “Principal, Sainik School, Kunjpura” payable at Kunjpura.
- Firstly, Selection of the candidate will be made on the basis of application form send by them. After scrutiny of applications as per their qualification and other eligibility requirements, candidates will be called for screen test.
- Short listed candidates will be called for written, practical test & Interview which will be taken by selection panel of the organization.
- No TADA will be admissible for any test & interview.
Quick Links for Preparation:
Procedure to Apply:
- Candidates are need log on the official website of the school that is www.sskunjpura.org
- After that, go to the “Latest news” section which is available at the left side of the homepage.
- Hit “Vacancy For LDC, UDC & driver” link, appearing in the below section.
- Choose “Post Of UDC” heading and hit “Notice” link.
- Read the downloaded PDF very carefully and ensure your eligibility. After ensuring you are required to hit “Application Form” which is available on the same page.
- Take a print copy of it and fill the details very carefully and neatly.
- Attach all the documents which are stated above and affix your passport size photograph on it.
- At last, enclosed all the documents in an envelope and super scribe with “Application for the post of …………….” And send it to the below mentioned address.
Sainik School, Kunjpura
Last date of receipt of applications: 28/02/2017
Get Direct Link—- Press Here
Candidates are advised to go through the Official Link for getting more information related to Sainik School Recruitment 2017. Appliers you can subscribe our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com free email service to attain latest updates direct to your mailbox or you can also bookmark this page to acquire other information related to Vacancies Process.
You May Also Like To Check This Section