Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Recruitment
Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan is ready to hire skilled job searchers to fill up Latest SSA Vacancies and for this concern it has issued a job advt titled as Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Recruitment. Interested Candidates can apply against vacant positions of Part Time Instructor.
Candidates, who meet the eligibility requirements of Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Recruitment 2018, are advised to submit an application form on or before the scheduled end date. The format of application form can be downloaded by following the below placed steps.
SSA Vacancies seems to be the best opportunity for career oriented contenders. All the related detail concerning SSA recruitment such as eligibility criteria, remuneration details, selection process etc is well structured here by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com, so take a look!
Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Recruitment
Vacancy in Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan:
|Name of the Post|
|Part Time Instructor||Performing Art Education Instructor|
|Visual Art Education Instructor|
|Part Time Instructor||Physical Education Instructor|
To apply against Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Jobs 2018, candidates must have pass 10+2 with CPED/ Degree or Post Graduate or equivalent qualification from any recognized board/ university.
Check Below More Relevant Jobs For You:-
Salary Details for SSA Jobs:
Selected candidates for recruitment in Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan will get good amount of monthly pay scale includes employees’ share of EPF as per the norms of the organization.
Age Limitations & Relaxation for Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Jobs:
- Applicants should be between 18 to 42 years of age for Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Vacancy.
- However, applying candidates who belongs to reserved categories including SC/ ST/ SEBC / Ex Servicemen will get age relaxation as per the norms of Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan for jobs in SSA.
SSA Recruitment 2018 Hiring Process:
Candidates will get selected for Jobs in Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan on the basis of their performance in written test/ personal interview which will be conducted by the selection panel of the organization.
|Must Read Below Shared Tips For Test/ Interview:|
How to fill SSA Application Form 2018?
Those candidates, who are eligible to apply for SSA Vacancy 2018, should fill the Application Form by following the below placed sequence:
- First of all aspirants, who are keen to enroll their name against Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Vacancy, they need to visit the official website of District Portal Sundargarh that is www.sundergarh.nic.in.
- After that, press on “Notifications” tab which is given in the menu bar.
- Next, hit on “News & Advertisement” link, placed on the right side and on the new page press “Recruitment/ Results” link.
- On the next page, you’ll get to see various Arva Shiksha Abhiyan Recruitment Notifications.
- You must select the appropriate “Advertisement for contractual engagement of part time instructor” link.
- Now a PDF file will be appear in front of you having eligibility criteria, instructions and application form in prescribed format.
- After taking the printout of application form, you need to fill it with required details.
- Attach the photocopies of all documents and certificates along with the application form.
- Also, affix recent photo & signature.
- After furnishing the application in every respect, send to the postal address mentioned below.
District Project Office,
Sarva Sikshya Abhiyan,
Near B.S. High School,
AT/ PO/ Dist-Sundargarh, 770001
Last Date to Fill Application Form: Updating Soon
For more details about Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Recruitment 2018, you may check the Official Website. Candidates may also bookmark this page www.recruitmentinboxx.com by pressing Control + D to acquire other information in this concern.
Also, candidates you are free to ask questions from our expert panel by drop your precious comments below on this page, our expert panel will reply your query as soon as possible.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Employment News- New Updates||More Government Jobs|