SASTRA University Admission
Students want to pursue UG/PG/Ph.D and other courses from SASTRA University, can find complete details about SASTRA University Admission from here and fill SASTRA University Admission Form before the deadline.
Candidates, who’re fulfilling the requisite eligibility criteria, can apply for SASTRA University Admission 2018. Go through below providedSASTRA University Admission Notification and get other information UG/PG/Ph.D Admission.
What is the Process of SASTRA University 2018 Admission?
Admission in UG/PG/Ph.D Courses will be done through Entrance Exam and/or Merit basis. The SASTRA University Application Form 2018 is to be filled from first week of April 2018.
We the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com are here providing all the important details regarding SASTRA University UG/PG/Ph.D Admission. So, take a look apply the last date.
Sastra University Admission
Sastra University Courses:
- 5- Year integrated M.Tech.
- B.Com (CA)
- LL.B, (Hons.)
- B.Ed. (4-year integrated)
Sastra University Eligibility Criteria:
|For Under Graduation Courses||10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board.|
|For Post Graduation Courses||Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field from a recognized university.|
|For Ph.D Courses||Master’s Degree in the relevant discipline from an authorized university.|
Must Read: Things To Remember Before Getting Admission
- Interested applicants are required to submit the required fee according to the Course in which they want to get the admission.
- The fee must be submitted in the form of Demand Draft in favour of institution payable at Thanjavur.
Sastra University Admission procedure:
The selection of the eligible candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in Entrance Test and / or Merit. The detailed description as provided below:
|For all PG programmes||CAT/XAT/AIMAT/CMAT|
|For all degree programmes in Law||CLAT-2018 Scores|
|For all other degree programmes|
in Sciences, Arts, Commerce, Education, etc
|Qualifying Exam Marks|
You Can Also Check: List of Universities of Tamil Nadu
How to Apply For Sastra University Admission?
Applicants can apply for the suitable course by following the below provided steps:
- Applicants have to fill online application form through official site that is www.sastra.edu.
- Go to ‘Admission’ tab that is available at the top menu bar.
- A list will appear, choose course for which you want to apply.
- Choose suitable link and fill your online application form with all the required details.
- Upload the scanned image of passport size photograph and signature.
- Make the requisite amount of fee.
- Then submit the application in correct format and take hard copy of it.
- The application can be downloaded (as per the applied course) from official portal that is www.sastra.edu.
- Candidates are required to fill the downloaded application form carefully.
- Attach the Xerox Copies of essential documents and passport size photographs.
- Then send the application along with the certificates, photograph and application fee to the mailing address in the application form.
- Starting Date To Submit Application Form: Last Week Of March 2018
- Sastra University Admission Last Date: In the month of June 2017
You can apply for Sastra University Admission 2018 by going through the Official Link. Stay in touch with our web portal i.e. www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest information time to time.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|SASTRA University Results||How to Choose Right College After 12th|
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Scholarship in India||Best Jobs In India|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|