State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur has issued an advertisement as SBBJ Recruitment for inviting online applications from dynamic and qualified candidates to engage them on vacant posts of Manager (LAW). Candidates, who are looking for jobs in public sector banks, must grab this chance. Applicants, who fulfill entire eligibility, can apply online by following steps as stated below. Individuals need to stay tune this page time by time for obtaining complete details regarding SBBJ Recruitment 2016.
More relevant information has been mentioned below on this page regarding SBBJ Recruitment. Qualified and interested applicants may get full details about essential qualification, age limit, selection process, applying process, salary structure, important dates, etc. from the below section of this page which is well structured by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Name of Post: Deputy General Manager (LAW)
Appliers should be Graduate with a degree in Law or a Law Graduate who has passed 5 years integrated law course from a recognized university in India for SBBJ Jobs with minimum required experience.
Person should be at least 35 years old, and should not have turned 55 years for above mentioned posts in respect of SBBJ Career. Reservation and Relaxation to the reserved category candidates will be given as per norms govt. of India. SC/ ST candidates will be given 5 years relaxation and OBC Candidates will be given 3 years relaxation.
Candidates have to pay a Non-refundable fee of Rs. 600/- online by using net banking or debit card or credit card for SBBJ Vacancy.
Selected candidates will be paid with the Basic Pay of Rs. 68680-1960×4-76520 as monthly remuneration for Deputy General Manager (LAW) posts in respect of SBBJ Recruitment. Appointed contenders will also be given other allowances as DA, HRA, CCA, PF, Contributory Pension Fund, LFC, Medical Facility etc. as per rules in force from time to time.
Candidates will be short-listed for personal interview, based on their qualification and experience. Then final selection will be based on personal interview for SBBJ Recruitment.
How to Apply For SBBJ Recruitment:
- Log on official site of State Bank of India that is www.sbi.co.in.
- Go to the bottom and hit the link ‘career with us’
- Then various notifications will be appeared in the left side of the next page.
- Candidates should press the “Recruitment of Deputy General Manager (Law) in State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur” link.
- Then press the link under “Advertisement No. CRPD/SCO/2015-16/04”
- Download official notification by pressing “Download Advertisement” link.
- Contenders must read entire notification carefully and follow instructions completely before apply online.
- Then press the link “apply online” for this recruitment.
- Now candidates must fill online application form with personal details and professional details.
- Applicants must mention valid email id and contact number in application form.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature of requisite size and submit fee.
- After complete all process for online application form review once at entire form
- Take print out of hard copy of application form for future use.
- The scanned copy of downloaded online application along with scanned copies of Photo ID, Retirement Letter, Brief resume, specialized certificates/ diploma/ degree (if any), document indicating area of exposure (if any) must be sent to Central Recruitment & Promotion Department through Email.
- Last date of apply online: 30th September 2015
- Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy through Email: 07th October 2015
Note: To obtain other details regarding SBBJ Recruitment, aspirants may check Official Notification. Aspirants need to keep in touch with us for latest updates regarding SBBJ Recruitment 2016. You can also bookmark this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com by using CTRL+D, to get latest information regarding the same.
You may also like to visit this Section