SBI Online Application Form
State of India is the public sector bank in India. It offers various jobs opportunities to the eligible candidates. Get details about how to fill SBI Online Application Form for various jobs notification. State of India invites online applications from various posts as i.e. SBI Clerk, SBI PO, SBI SO etc. Candidates can apply online easily of this bank’s jobs after obtaining complete details form this page. Contenders, who are eligible and looking for SBI Jobs, must read this page carefully before applying. Stay connected with us through this page for getting latest updates about SBI Online Application Form 2016.
Applicants, who want to make their career in banking sector, need to know about other details such as selection process, age limit, essential qualification, vacancy details, salary structure, important dates, etc. before fill Online Application Form from the below section of this page which is well specified by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Candidates should have possessed with graduate degree/ post graduate degree/ diploma in relevant discipline from recognized university or institute to fill SBI Online Application Form. Knowledge of computer and other required skills are desirable for this recruitment.
Bank invites online applications from the candidates, who are not above the age of 28 years for the Clerk Cadre and who are applying for Officer Cadre can submit online applications up to 30 years. For some other special cadre age may be exceeding by the bank.
Reserved category candidates will be given relaxation as per norms govt. of India. SC/ ST candidates will be given 5 years relaxation and OBC Candidates will be given 3 years relaxation in case of upper age limit.
Applying candidates have to submit application fee as prescribed by the bank for the concerned posts. Online Application Fees can be paid through Debit/credit card and Net banking and offline Application Fees can be paid through challan available on official website.
Appointed applicants will be paid with an impressive and attractive amount of remuneration for above mentioned posts. Experienced candidates will get emoluments as per government rule. Other benefits will also be given to deserving candidates for this Recruitment.
State of India conducts common entrance exam (CWE) for hiring the most suitable candidates for the posts if clerks and PO/ SO. Then qualified candidates are called for personal interview. Final selection will be made on merit list which is prepared after both CWE and personal interview.
How to fill SBI Online Application Form:
- First of all candidates are required to log on official website that is www.sbi.co.in.
- Then appliers need to hit the tab ‘career’ which is on the top of home page.
- Now Aspirants will get a new page consisting with various vacancies.
- Further Download official notification by pressing appropriate link.
- Now contenders must read entire notification carefully and follow instructions.
- Applicants, who fulfill all eligibility, can apply online by following apply online link.
- Now candidates must fill online application form in all manners.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature of requisite size.
- Submit fee through NEFT/ CBS, net banking, credit cards or debit card or through challan form.
- After complete all process for online application form review once at entire form.
- Then take print out of Online Application Form and keep it safe for future use.
Note: To get other details regarding SBI Online Application Form, aspirants may check Official Link. Aspirants need to keep in touch with us for latest updates regarding SBI Online Application Form 2016.
May Be You Like To Read
|Top 25 Bank Interview Questions||Bank Exam Syllabus|
|Bank Exam Preparation Tips||Bank Salary Structure|
|List of Best Books Bank Clerical||Bank Admit Card|
|Bank PO Model Sample||Bank Specialist Officer Exam Books|
|Bank Exam Study Material||Current Affairs|