SBI Online Application Form
Willing to Grab SBI Clerk, PO & SO Job, then Don’t Miss the Deadline and Check out latest notification, important dates for SBI Online Application Form / Exam from here… Job Seekers, who aspire to join State Bank of India as a Clerk, Probationary Officer & Specialist Officer, may get whole information about SBI Recruitment Notification through this page. Applicants, who find themselves eligible for SBI Recruitment 2017 Notification, are advised to register online by submitting State Bank of India online application form as soon as possible. You’re suggested to stay tuned with us for getting latest updates about SBI Online Application Form 2017.
SBI Notification 2017:
State Bank of India is the public sector bank in India that offers various jobs opportunities to the eligible candidates and also conducts State Bank Of India Recruitment Exam for various posts. Applicants, who want to make their career in banking sector, need to know about other details about State Bank Of India Recruitment Notification / SBI Application Form from the below section of this page which is well specified by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
SBI Related Links:
SBI Online Application Form
SBI Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
Aspirants, who want to get SBI Jobs, may fulfill the below stated entire eligibility criteria, please have a look:
- For SBI Clerk / PO Educational Qualification: Job seekers, who wish to get SBI Clerk / PO Jobs, should have Graduation degree in any stream from recognized university or institutions.
- For SBI SO Educational Qualification: Appliers, who want to grab SBI SO Jobs, must have B.E / B.Tech / M.E. / M.Tech/ MCA / MBA / M.Sc (IT) or graduation degree in concerned stream from reputed University Or Institutions.
SBI Age Limit For PO / Clerk / SO:
- SBI PO Age Limit: 21 to 30 Years
- SBI Clerk Age Limit: 20 Years
- SBI SO Age Limit: According To Posts you’re Applying For
Read Also: Career in Banking Sector In India
SBI Age Relaxation:
Must Consider This Note:
Aspirants belonging to Other Backward Category (OBC) but he/she coming in the ‘CREAMY LAYER’, are not permitted to OBC condition and age relaxation and they should designate their group as ‘GEN’ or ‘GEN (OH)’ or ‘GEN (VI)’ or ‘GEN (HI)’ (as applicable).
SBI Exam Application Fee:
Applying candidates have to submit application fee of Rs. 100/- (For Reserved) & Rs. 600/- (For Others)
Check Out: How To Get A Bank Job In India?
Guidelines For Depositing Fee:
- Online Application Fees can be paid through Debit/credit card / Internet Banking by providing information as asked on the screen and transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by applicants.
- On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt and application form will be generated which may be printed for record and print out of the application form is not to be sent to the Bank.
- If the online transaction is not productively completed, please register once more and make payment online and there is also a condition to re-print the receipt and Application Form containing fee details, at a later stage.
SBI Salary Structure:
Appointed applicants for SBI Vacancies will be paid with an impressive and attractive amount of SBI pay package. Experienced candidates will get emoluments as per government rule and other benefits will also be given to deserving candidates for SBI PO / Clerk / SO Recruitment.
More Details on: Bank Salary Structure
State Bank Of India Recruitment Process:
State of India conducts Common Entrance Exam (CWE) for hiring the most suitable candidates for the posts if clerks and PO/ SO.
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
- Personal Interview
State Bank Of India may organize pre examination training at certain centers for reserved category candidates in consonance with the procedure issued by Government of India and applicants belonging to the above categories who wish to gain themselves of such training at their own cost may specify that effect against relevant column while applying online and an analytical list of training centers is given in official website of bank.
SBI Admit Card:
After filling online application form, you may also download SBI Call Letter from this page using online mode and no hard copy of SBI exam admit card will be sent through by post or registered post.
Keep An Eye On:
- Qualified candidates are called for personal interview.
- Final selection will be made on merit list which is prepared after both CWE and personal interview.
- Any uncontrollable behavior/misbehavior in the exam hall may result in cancellation of candidature / disentitlement from future exams conducted by SBI and centers for the Main Examination will be limited.
SBI Exam Syllabus:
For scoring good marks in SBI Recruitment Exam, you may need to begin their preparation through updated SBI Exam syllabus which is available to download from this page.
SBI Exam Centers:
- Examination will be conducted online at venues across many centers in India and no request for change of center for examination shall be entertained.
- State Bank of India, though, reserves the right to terminate any of the exam centers and/or adjoin some other centers, at its discretion, based upon the response, organizational probability, etc.
- State Bank of India also preserves the right to allocate the candidate to any center other than the one he/she has opted for and it will come out for the examination at an exam center at his/her own risk and operating expense and SBI will not be responsible for any grievance or losses etc. of any nature.
Check Out: Bank Exam Coaching Institutes
Guidelines For Scanning Photographs & Images:
Before applying online, aspirants will be required to have a digital image of their photograph and signature as per the condition and online application will not be registered unless appliers upload photo and signature as specified.
- In case the face in the photograph or signature is blurred, the candidate’s application may be rejected.
- In case the photograph or signature is unclear, the candidate may edit his application and re-upload his photograph or signature.
How to fill SBI Online Application Form?
- First of all candidates are required to log on official website that is www.sbi.co.in.
- Then appliers need to hit the tab ‘careers’ which is on the bottom of home page.
- Now from new page, go to “Join SBI >> Current Openings” link from top menu bar.
- Further Download official notification by pressing appropriate link.
- Now contenders must read entire notification carefully and follow instructions.
- Applicants, who fulfill all eligibility, can apply online by following apply online link.
- Candidates must fill online application form in all manners.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature of requisite size.
- Submit fee through NEFT/ CBS, net banking, credit cards or debit card or through challan form.
- After complete all process for online application form review once at entire form.
- Then take print out of Online Application Form and keep it safe for future use.
To get other details regarding SBI Online Application Form 2017, aspirants may check Official Link. Aspirants need to keep in touch with us for latest updates regarding SBI Notification 2017. You may also join us on Facebook or Goggle plus to grab latest updates regarding State Bank Of India Notification on your timeline wall directly.