SBI PO Notification
Candidates who want the post of Probationary Officer in State Bank of India are required to apply against SBI PO Notification first. On this web page, you will get the complete information about the SBI PO exam date and applying procedure.
Firstly, individuals need to match the required eligibility criteria then they can go through the official website i.e. www.sbi.co.in and do online registration. After that they need to submit the application form till the closing date.
Things to be Remember:
Those contenders; who apply against SBI PO Notification 2018 after the last date, will not be accepted by the organization. Then individuals will be called for pre exam/ main exam. After clearing the exams, applicants will go through personal interview round.
More details about SBI PO Notification 2019 are available below by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com, check it out:
SBI PO Notification
Eligibility Criteria for SBI PO Vacancy Notification:
Match the SBI PO Eligibility Criteria before applying against the notification.
- Those contenders who want to apply against SBI PO upcoming notification should have done graduation from any recognized university.
- Individuals who are waiting for their final year results can also apply.
- Candidates must belong to the age group of 21-30 years as on 01-04-2018.
Number of Attempts:
|Category||Number of Chances|
|General (PWD)||7 times|
|OBC/ OBC(PWD)||7 times|
Read Also: Career in Banking Sector In India
SBI PO Notification 2018 Selection Process:
The organization conducts three stages to select the skilled individuals against SBI PO notification 2018 vacancy.
Individuals those who wish to apply against SBI PO job notification 2018 are required to deposit some amount in the form of application fee. The amount will be paid through debit/ credit card or by net banking.
- For General and OBC candidates: Rs. 600/-
- For SC/ ST PWD aspirants: Rs. 100/-
How to Apply against SBI PO Notification 2018:
Here we’ve added some guidelines to submit www.sbi.co.in PO Application Form before the end date, as shown below:
- Individuals need to visit the official website of State bank of India which is www.sbi.co.in.
- On homepage you have to hit on “Careers” tab which is mentioned in menu bar.
- Select “Join SBI>>Current Openings” link from opened page.
- Hit on appropriate job link and check the details about SBI PO new notification 2018.
- After that you have to select “Apply Online” option.
- Fill online application form with correct details.
- Upload the scanned copies of required documents.
- Also upload digital image of their photographs & signature.
- After that, press “Submit” button to record entire details.
- At last take a print out of the same for further use.
SBI PO Exam Pattern
SBI PO Pre Exam:
- Total 100 questions from English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Ability will be asked in the SBI PO Pre exam.
- Every question contains 1 mark each and the test will runs for 1 hour.
|Section||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
SBI PO Main Exam:
- Total 155 questions from Reasoning and Computer Aptitude, Data Analysis & Interpretation, General/Economy/Banking Awareness and English Language will be asked in SBI PO Mains exam.
- The test will be of 200 marks and runs for 180 minutes.
- The second part of Mains exam is Descriptive Test which will be last long for 30 minutes.
- English Language questions will be asked in this paper which is of 50 marks.
|Name of Tests(Objective)||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Reasoning and Computer Aptitude||45||60|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60|
Jobs at Banking Sector: More than 1,000 vacancies
SBI PO Syllabus:
To crack the State Bank of India PO exam, candidates need to take help from the syllabus. You can simply download the SBI PO Syllabus by hitting the above link.
SBI PO Admit Card:
The organization will release the hall ticket before 10-15 days of the examination. It is essential for aspirants to download the SBI PO Admit Card as without it they will not be allow to attend the SBI Probationary Officer Exam.
SBI PO Result:
The final result will be declared in the month of October 2018. Individuals need to go through the official website of the organization and use their roll number and date of birth at required space.
Which One to choose: SBI PO vs. IBPS PO
SBI PO Cut off:
For Preliminary Exam:
Do You Know: How to Get Direct Recruitment in Private Banks
For Mains Exam:
|Sections||Marks||Cut Off Marks|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||60||11|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||60||10|
|General Awareness about Economy/ Banking||40||14|
SBI PO Notification Date:
|On-line registration with Edit/Modification of Application by applicants||February-March 2018|
|Application Fees/Intimation Charges Online Payments||February-March 2018|
|Download SBI PO Preliminary Exam call letter||April 2018|
|SBI PO Preliminary Exam Date||April-May 2018|
|Declaration of SBI PO Preliminary Exam Result||May 2018|
|SBI PO Call Letter for Main Exam||May 2018|
|SBI PO Mains Exam||June 2018|
|Declaration of SBI PO Mains Exam Result||June 2018|
|Declaration of SBI PO Interview Call Letter||June 2018|
|Group Exercise & Interview||July 2018|
|Declaration of Final Result||October 2018|
Check Out: How To Get A Bank Job In India?
Those contenders who want to know more about SBI PO Notification 2018-19 can follow us on social media. If you have any confusion then write us in the comment box which is mentioned below by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com