SBI PO Notification
Only Few Days Are Left to Apply for SBI PO Exam so get complete details related to SBI PO Notification from Here…. Job seekers, who want to get jobs in government bank / SBI PO 2017 Vacancies, may get SBI Probationary Officer Latest Notification through this page. Applicants, who find themselves eligible for SBI PO Recruitment, may apply by submitting SBI PO Online Application Form before the last date. We’re also trying to collect more information about SBI PO Notification 2017 so stay tuned with us on our web portal.
SBI PO Updates:
State Bank Of India organizes SBI Probationary Officer Exam yearly for those aspirants, who’re willing to get latest SBI PO Jobs. For more information about State Bank Of India Probationary Officer Notification, you may need to scroll down this page which is created by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Before going to apply For SBI PO Vacancy, you must read SBI PO 2017 Notification & Apply as soon as possible…
SBI PO Notification
SBI PO 2017 Eligibility:
Job applier, who aspires to join State Bank of India as a Probationary Officer, they must fulfill the below stated SBI PO Eligibility Criteria, take a look:
SBI PO Eligibility Qualification:
- Contenders must have Graduation degree in any discipline or any equivalent qualification from a recognized University or Institutions and Candidates possessing qualification of Chartered Accountant may also apply.
- Those who are in the Final Year/Semester of their Graduation may also eligible to apply for SBI PO 2017 Vacancies and those who have Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31.08.2017.
Read Also: Career in Banking Sector In India
Keep An Eye On:
|1||Contenders, the date of passing eligibility examination will be the date appearing on the mark sheet or conditional certificate issued by the University / Institute.|
Calculation of Percentage: Percentage marks shall be inwards at by dividing the total marks obtained by the applicant in all the subjects in all semester(s)/year(s) by cumulative maximum marks in all the subjects irrespective of honors / optional / additional optional subject, if any.
Want To Know who’re Not Eligible? Check Here:
- Aspirants with record of failure to pay in refund of loans/credit card dues and/or in opposition to whose name undesirable report of CIBIL or other exterior agencies are presented are not eligible to apply for the post.
- Applicants, who against whom there is/are unfavorable report concerning character and previous circumstances, ethical turpitude is not eligible to apply for the post.
Check Out: How To Get A Bank Job In India?
SBI PO Age Limit 2017:
Aspirants’ minimum age should be 21 years and maximum age is 30 years and relaxation criteria for reserved category as shown below in tabular format:
SBI PO Age Relaxation:
|Category Wise||Age Relaxation|
|Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe||05 Years|
|Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)||03 Years|
|Persons With Disabilities (PWD) Belonging To||SC/ST||15 Years|
|Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned Officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs) etc||05 Years|
|Persons ordinarily domiciled of the state of Jammu & Kashmir||05 Years|
SBI PO Application Fee:
Applying contenders for State Bank Of India PO Recruitment should need to pay Rs. 100/- (For Reserved) & Rs. 600/- (For Others) that is also mentioned in www.sbi.co.in PO Notification. You can pay application fee through below stated mode or guidelines…
Check Here: SBI Challan Form
SBI PO Salary Structure:
- For selected contenders, starting basic pay / SBI Probationary Officer Salary is Rs. 27,620/- (with 4 advance increments) that is applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale-I and Official will also be eligible for D.A, H.R.A/Lease rental, C.C.A, Medical and other allowances & perquisites as per rules in force from time to time.
- Total reimbursement per annum would be a minimum of 7.55 lakhs and maximum of 12.93 lakhs depending on place of posting and other factors and SBI plans to proffer, subject to required approvals, an elegant payment Package which would facilitate candidates a choice to monetize explicit elements of the salary package.
Check Here: Bank Salary Structure
SBI PO Selection Process:
Group Discussion (20 marks) & Interview (30 marks)
Best Preparation Tips:
Penalty for Wrong Answers (Applicable to both – Preliminary and Main examination):
- There will be penalty for incorrect answers marked in the Objective Tests and each question for which an incorrect answer has been given by the applicant, one fourth of the marks assigned to that question will be subtracted as penalty to arrive at corrected score.
- If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the contender; there will be no fine for that question.
SBI PO Admit Card:
Applying contenders may download their SBI PO call letter by entering their registration number and password / date of birth from the Bank’s website and no hard copy of the call letter / acquaint yourself booklet will be sent by post.
SBI PO Syllabus:
Applicants, who’ve applied for SBI PO Recruitment Exam, may start their preparation through latest SBI PO Exam Syllabus & SBI PO Exam Pattern which is available to download from this page.
Do you know? Best Bank Exam Coaching Institutes
SBI PO Exam Centers:
Bank may also arrange pre-examination training at certain centers for SC/ST/Religious Minority Community candidates in consonance with the guidelines issued by Government of India so those who’re belonging to the above categories who desire to avail themselves of such training at their own cost may indicate to that effect against relevant column while applying online and an indicative list of training centers is given below
Get Here: Private Bank Jobs
SBI PO Result:
Aspirants, you may check the SBI Probationary Officer Result for SBI PO 2017 Exam from this page using online mode. After that qualified contenders are eligible to attend further process of SBI Probationary Officer recruitment.
Number Of Attempts:
- General: 04
- General (PWD): 07
- OBC: 07
- OBC(PWD): 07
- SC/SC(PWD): No Restriction
Guidelines for Scanning The Photograph & Signature:
Before applying online, aspirants will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his / her photograph and signature to fill online application and follow below stated guidelines…
- In case the face in the photograph or signature is unclear, the candidate’s application may be rejected.
- In case the photograph or signature is unclear, the candidate may edit his application and re-upload his photograph or signature.
Check Here: Public Sector Banks In India
How To Fill SBI PO 2017 Application Form?
Here we’ve added some guidelines to submit www.sbi.co.in PO Application Form before the end date, as shown below:
- First of all go to official website of state bank of India which is www.sbi.co.in.
- On homepage hit on “Careers” tab from upper menu bar.
- Select “Join SBI>>Current Openings” link from opened page.
- Hit on appropriate job link and select “Apply Online” link.
- Must fill online application form with required information.
- Upload digital image of their photographs & signature.
- After that, press “Submit” button to record entire details.
- At last, get printout of filled application form and keep it safe for future need.
Check Here: Latest Jobs in Banking Sector
Candidates, above provided information are helpful for you to get latest updates about SBI PO Job. You can get more information about SBI PO Advertisement through this page so stay in touch with us on our web portal. You may join us on Facebook or Google plus to grab most recent updates about SBI PO Notification 2017 on your timeline wall directly.