SBI PO Recruitment
State Bank of India has announced a recruitment advertisement stated as SBI PO Recruitment. Applicants, who want to make their career in banking sector and find themselves eligible according to the below given information, they can apply for SBI PO Recruitment 2016. Bank is going to recruit well qualified and passionate candidates for filling up 2200 vacancies of Probationary Officer Posts.
Interested candidates may apply for SBI PO Jobs, through online mode by filling SBI PO Application Form on or before the last date that is given below in this page. For acquiring detailed information regarding form SBI PO Vacancy you need to read this page which is created for by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
SBI PO Recruitment
Probationary Officer: 2200 vacancies
SBI PO Vacancies:
|HI (Hearing Impaired)||20|
Note: Backlog & PwD vacancies have been included in the above mentioned total vacancies (2200)
SBI PO Educational Qualification:
- Candidates, who are applying for State Bank of India Jobs, should have completed Degree of graduation and degree in any discipline from recognizes University or any equivalent qualification recognized by the central government.
- Those contenders are appearing in their last year or last semester examination; they are eligible to apply but must submit their pass certificate on or before 31st Aug 2016.
To Get More Graduate Jobs with High Salary: Visit This Link
The age of participating candidates should not be more than 30 years and should not be less than 21 years as on 01/04/2016.
Relaxation in age will be applicable for candidates as per Govt. rules 5 years for SC/ST candidates, 3 years for OBC 3 years and 15 years for PWD 15 years.
- Candidates, who are going to fill SBI Online Application Form, need to deposit an amount of application fee of Rs. 600/- (App. Fee including intimation charges) for General, OBC or Rs. 100/- (Intimation Charges only) for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Fee can be deposited through online mode using their debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking.
Candidates, who are appointed for above stated posts will get an impressive and competitive amount of salary of Rs. 23700 – 42020/- per month which will be offered by the organization. Applicants will receive D.A, H.R.A/ Lease rental, C.C.A, Medical and other allowances & perquisites as per rules of organization.
Read also: Bank Salary Structure
Mode of Appointment:
- Appointment of the applicants will be based on the basis of their performance in written test or personal interview which will be conducted by the selection panel of organization.
- The written test will be conducted in two part 1st is Preliminary exam and 2nd is Main exam, applicants, who declared qualify in both exam will be called for personal interview and group Discussion which will be organized on specified date or venue.
Do you want: SBI PO Exam Syllabus
SBI Exam Pattern
|Name of Section||No. of Qs.||Max. Marks||Duration|
SBI PO Online Test Series
|Bank Computer Knowledge Question||Take Test|
|Bank General Awareness Quiz||Take Test|
|Bank Quantitative Aptitude||Take Test|
|Bank English Grammar Quiz||Take Test|
|Bank Reasoning Quiz||Take Test|
Main Exam (Objective Test):
|Test||Name of test||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Duration|
|I||Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 minutes|
|II||Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||45 minutes|
|IV||English Language||35||40||40 minutes|
Personal interview and GD:
- GD round will contain 20 marks and Interview will contain 30 marks.
- Aggregate marks of tests will be arranged in descending order in each category.
Tips To Prepare For Bank Exam:
Number of chances for SBI PO:
|Category||Number of Chances|
|SC/SC(PWD)/ ST/ ST (PWD)||No Restriction|
Procedure to Apply for SBI PO Recruitment:
- First of all, applicants, who are interested to apply for SBI PO Recruitment, need to fill SBI Application Form through online mode by visiting the official website that is www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in.
- Now, hit on “Careers” tab which is given at the bottom of the homepage.
- Then, choose “current opening” which is given under the section of “Join SBI” visible at the top side of the homepage.
- After that, select “Recruitment of Probationary Officers in State Bank of India Advertisement No. CRPD/PO/2016-17/02” link and read the official notification carefully.
- After reading the notification, select “Apply Online” link and fill the online application form with complete details in correct manner.
- When, you have filled complete application form, need upload your recent photograph and signature.
- Now, make the payment of fee and press “Submit” button for the final submission of it.
- At last, take a print out of it for future reference.
You Should Know: How To Fill Online Application Form
|Online registration including edit/ modification of application||04th to 24th May 2016|
|Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges||04th to 24th May 2016|
|Download of call letters for Online Preliminary Examination||14th June 2016 onwards|
|Online Examination – Preliminary||
2nd, 3rd, 9th & 10 July 2016
|Result of Online Exam – Preliminary||18th July 2016|
|Download of Call Letter for Online Main Exam||21st July 2016 onwards|
|Conduct of Online Examination – Main||31st July 2016|
|Declaration of Result – Main||16th August 2016|
|Download Call Letter for Interview||22nd August 2016|
|Conduct of Group Discussion & Interview||1st September 2016|
|Declaration of Final Result||30th September 2016|
Pre-Examination Training for SC/ST/Religious Minority Community Candidates
|Download of Call Letters for Pre-Exam Training||13th June 2016 onwards|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training||20th to 25th June 2016|
You may check Official Notification to get information related to SBI PO Recruitment 2016. For getting updates time to time keep visiting our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com or also bookmark this page by using Control + D.
To Download SBI PO Recruitment Notification: Press Here
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|SBI PO Admit Card||SBI PO Eligibility Criteria|
|SBI PO Result||SBI Online Application Form|
|Latest Bank Jobs||SBI Recruitment|
|SBI Admit Card||SBI Challan Form|
|SBI Junior Associates Recruitment||SBI Call Letter|