SBI PO vs. IBPS PO
This article contains very important details regarding Differences & Comparison in Detail about SBI PO vs. IBPS PO. Research well, Which One to choose amongst both IBPS & SBI PO Recruitment Examination and their comparison in different aspects. One can acquire all details regarding this examination’s Syllabus, exam pattern etc.
Gather All Details Regarding These Topics From This Page:
|IBPS PO Job Profile||SBI PO Job Profile|
|Selection Process For Both IBPS/SBI PO||List Of Required Documents For Interview|
|IBPS SBI/PO Salary||IBPS/SBI PO Perks & Remuneration Offered|
Bank Jobs are considered to be best and most reputed jobs in terms of safety, security, salary purposes and other extra benefits. IBPS & SBI conducts recruitment examinations in order to choose the best and suitable aspirants for placing then at different job placements. In this article we have stated about How Differ IBPS & SBI PO Recruitment Exam are in terms of their syllabus, making schemes, etc.
SBI PO vs. IBPS PO
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is the well known organization. It conducts the exam for the candidates who want to make their Career in the Banking Area. Main purpose of conducting exam is to select skilled candidates for Officer of scale I, II and III and Office Assistants (Multipurpose) Posts. The exam is based on high competency level to check capability and subject knowledge of aspirants.
As a probationary officer in SBI;
- You are allotted to either the operations or credit department in the initial days of your career.
- Branch banking experience is the most exciting thing in SBI because of its large and diverse class of customers
State Bank of India every year conducts Exams in order to recruit suitable candidates for post of Probationary Officers. Aspirants in bulk appear for SBI Recruitment exams. Their main aim is to search enthusiastic, skilled and eligible contenders as a worker.
As a probationary officer in SBI,
- You are selected for operations or credit department, Branch banking.
- You have to get into the groove and pass receipts, payments, cheques, fund transfers, authorize account opening, fixed deposit etc.
- As credit officer, you have to disburse new loans as well as take care of the disbursed ones in order to avoid them becoming NPA.
Important Note: If you want to know more about IBPS PO Recruitment, Result, Admit Card, Salary Structure, Previous Year Question Paper, Online Mock Test and many more, then you have to visit: IBPS PO Notification
Selection Process For Both IBPS/SBI PO
Aspirants will be selected based on the performance of following three phrases:
- Objective & Descriptive Test – This test includes Reasoning, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, and Professional Knowledge. This test will be held for 200 Marks.
- Group Discussion – GD will be held for 20 Marks.
- Interview – Interview will be held for 30 Marks
- Final Selection – Final Selection will be based on Ranking after previous steps.
Check Out: Bank Interview Questions and Answers
List Of Required Documents For Interview
- D.O.B. Certificate or high school mark sheet, original SBI PO score card along with two photo copies.
- Mark Sheet of high school/twelfth examination, Certificate of degree/post-graduate/other examinations passed.
- 5 passport size photographs attached with interview call letter.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC categories must bring the Caste/Community certificate.
- All the other related certificate/mark sheet/experience certificates on which your eligibility is decided.
- For the purpose of identification, one has to bring original passport/pan card/voter id card /driving license /any other photo id card issued by the statutory authorities.
Important Note: If you want to know more about SBI PO Recruitment, Result, Admit Card, Salary Structure, Syllabus, Eligibility Criteria and many more, then you have to visit: SBI PO Notification
IBPS SBI & PO Salary
In most of the public sector banks, Salary of PO is more or less the same…
- IBPS PO; 37,360 -38,700 per month (Including HRA)
- SBI PO; 45,000 per month (HRA depends on place of posting, so salary may vary).
Check Out: Bank Salary Structure
Besides the basic pay, a PO is entitled to receive following Allowances:
- Dearness Allowance (DA)
- Special Allowance
- House Rent Allowance
- City Compensatory Allowance
Perks / Remuneration Offered
Following are some of the perks given to PO in banks. (Both SBI & IBPS) / The perks offered by Banks to PO vary from Bank to Bank. But SBI gives more perks than all nationalized Banks. …
- Leased Accommodation, facility is available to Bank PO in place of HRA.
- At some places, banks provide Official Bank Accommodation/Bank Quarter as leased accommodation.
- In SBI, Leased accommodation range from Rs 8,000/- in ‘C’ category Centers to Rs 29,500/- in Mumbai Centre
- Traveling Allowance, Few banks provide fixed Traveling Allowance whereas others allow reimbursement of petrol bills.
- Newspaper Reimbursement: A fixed monthly amount is paid towards the cost of one newspaper.
- Medical Aid: A fixed annual amount is paid by most of the banks / Benefits under New Pension Scheme
Note: To get other details about SBI / IBPS PO, keep in touch with us, You can visit our portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for any information about recruitment, study material etc.
Appliers can save this page as bookmark by using Ctrl+D for getting instants access or our visitor can also follow us on Facebook and Google Plus.