SCRA Exam Pattern
Every year Special Class Railway Apprentice (SCRA) exam is conducted by union public service commission. Candidates who are going to appear in Special Class Railway Apprentice Entrance exam can attained detailed information related to SCRA Exam Pattern from this page. We are shortly providing details in concern to SCRA Exam Pattern 2016 on our web page, so stay in touch with us. Eligible contenders appearing in SCRA Entrance Exam cam download the SCRA Entrance Exam Paper Pattern through this page.
To crack SCRA examination 2016 the candidate must have sufficient knowledge about the paper and its pattern. We are providing you here the SCRA Exam Pattern 2016 by the squad of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
SCRA Exam Pattern
|I||General Ability Test (English, General Knowledge, and Psychological test )||2 hours||200|
|II||Physical Science (Physics and Chemistry)||2 hours||200|
SCRA Selection process:
- Written exam (600 marks)
- Personal interview (200 marks)
The candidates who clear the written test are screamed for the interview for final selection.
Topics for the subjects:
- Man & Environment,
- Evolution of Life,
- Plants & Animals,
- Solar System & the Earth,
- Politics & Society in India,
- Constitution of India and its feature,
- Money and Taxation Price.
- Analytic Geometry (two dimensions),
- Differential Calculus,
- Integral Calculus & Different equations,
- Vectors & its application,
- Statistics & Probability.
- Length measurements using venier
- screw gauge and optical lever,
- Measurements of time and Mass,
- Newton’s Law of Motion,
- Moment of a Force,
- Newton’s LAW OF Gravitation,
- Principle of Archimedes,
- Wave Motion ,
- Reflection and Refraction of Light,
- Electric Charge, Electric Field,
- Coulomb’s Law, Ohm’s Law,
- Magnetic effect of Current,
- Chemical effects of Current,
- Electromagnetic Induction,
- Cathode Rays, Discovery of the electron.
- Atomic Structure, Chemical Bonding,
- Electro-Valent, Covalent,
- Coordinate Covalent Bonds,
- Energy Changes in a Chemical Reaction,
- Chemical Equilibrium and rates of reactions,
- Solutions, Electro Chemistry, Oxidation,
- Natural & Artificial Radioactivity
- organic and inorganic chemistry.
Note: For more information go through the Official Website.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|SCRA Syllabus||SCRA Question Paper|
|SCRA Application Form||SCRA Eligibility Criteria|
|SCRA Result||SCRA Admit Card|
|UPSC Calendar||UPSC Application Form|
|UPSC Study Material||UPSC Coaching Institutes|