SCRA Online Application Form
Government jobs seekers can do registration for SCRA Exam 2017 !!! Interested applicants may submit SCRA Online Application Form after reading complete Notification that is available here. Exam will be held on scheduled date that is in the month of January 2017. Candidates may check this page to get complete information related to Special Class Railway Apprentices Exam 2017.
Interested applicants may get information about SCRA Recruitment such as essential qualification, age limit, selection process, applying process, important dates, etc. from the below of this page, which is well modified by the dedicated team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Applicants must read this page carefully before Online SCRA Registration 2017.
SCRA Online Application Form
How to fill SCRA Online Application Form 2017?
Logon Official Site:
- Interested candidates can apply online for SCRA examination through UPSC official web portal that is www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Contenders should press the link “ONLINE APPLICATION FOR VARIOUS EXAMINATIONS OF UPSC”.
- Select link for Part -I Registration only for the exam you want to apply.
- Before going to apply, Read out the instructions carefully and completely.
- All the required details in SCRA Online Application Form must be filled by the applicants correctly.
- After completion of Part -I Registration, go for Part -II Registration.
Upload Required Documents:
- Contenders need to upload scanned copy of their recent passport size photograph and signature at appropriate spaces provided in application form.
All candidates applying for SCRA Application Form other than reserved category are required to pay Rs 100/- as application fees. Fees payment can be made by depositing money in any branch of SBI via challan or by using any Master/Visa Credit/Debit Cards. Female, SC, ST and Physically Handicapped candidates are not required to pay application fee.
- At last submit your complete SCRA Online Application Form after rechecking the form.
- Lastly, print a hard copy of SCRA Application Form 2017 for future reference.
Read Also: How to Fill Online Application Form
SCRA Eligibility Criteria 2017:
An applier should be either:
(a) A citizen of India, or
(b) A citizen of Nepal, or
(c) A citizen of Bhutan, or
(d) A Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India. or
(e) A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Srilanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) and (e) shall be a person in whose favor a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
Get Details On: SCRA Eligibility Criteria
Candidates, who are going to fill SCRA Application Form, should have passed with 1st and 2nd division in intermediate or an equivalent examination/ 3 years degree course/ pre-engineering examination/ pre-professional or Pre-Technological Examination/ engineering degree course/ 1st or 2nd division in pre-degree examination of a recognized university or board approved by Government of India with Mathematics and at least one of the subjects Physics and Chemistry as subjects of examination.
SCRA Age Limit:
Appliers should not be below 17 years and must not above 21 years for filling Application Form.
SCRA Age Relaxation:
- For SC/ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- Age relaxable for 3 years in case of defence services personnel disabled in operations during hostilities with any foreign country or disturbed area.
- 5 years Age relaxable for Ex-service men including commissioned officers and ECOs/SSCOs
- Age relaxation in case of ECOs /SSCOs who have completed an initial period of assignment of 5 years of military service: 5 years
- Age relaxation for blind, deaf, mute and orthopaedically handicapped candidates: 10 years
- Age relaxation if a candidate had ordinaly been domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01-01-1980 to 31-12-1989: 5 years.
Must Hit To: Get Latest Railway Jobs
Appointed contenders will be offered stipend during apprenticeship as per rules of central government.
Candidates shall be selected on the basis of the three stages examination held for this purpose:
SCRA Exam Pattern 2017:
Written examination will be conducted in two parts:
|Paper-I||General Ability Test||200 marks each||02 hours for each paper|
Must Check: SCRA Exam Pattern
SCRA Personality Test:
It consists of a personality test which is of 200 marks. Only those candidates who have qualified their written examination will be called for personality test.
SCRA Syllabus 2017:
Special Class Railway Apprentice consists of three parts:
- General Ability Test
- Physical Sciences (Physics and Chemistry)
|Subject||Topics to be covered|
|Physical Sciences (Physics and Chemistry)||Up to class 12th level Physical Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry and Organic Chemistry up to class 12th level|
Get Detailed: SCRA Syllabus
- Last Date to fill Application Form: October 2017
- Examination Date: January 2017
Note: Candidates may get other details about SCRA Online Application Form 2017 from this Official Link. Candidates need to stay connected with www.recruitmentinboxx.com to acquire latest updates shortly.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|SCRA Admit Card||SCRA Question Paper|
|SCRA Result||UPSC Online Notification|
|UPSC Calendar||UPSC Application Form|
|UPSC Study Material||UPSC Coaching Institutes|