Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences & Technology is searching for the willing candidates who fulfill required eligibility criteria according to the SCTIMST Recruitment Notification. The Institute invites well performing applicants for filling the Medical Superintendent, Project Assistant, Graduate Apprentice and Technical Assistant position. This is a wonderful opportunity for the aspirants who want to do job in this reputed organization. So the contenders who are applying for SCTIMST Recruitment 2018 they must appear in walk in interview.
Candidates may apply for the SCTIMST Vacancy by appearing in walk-in-Test/ interview on the schedule date. Only for Medical Superintendent Post, applicants need to send their application forms through online/ offline mode on or before the closing date. For more details, applicants need to read below information which is given by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Post name, Qualification & Salary Details:
|Name Of The Post||Qualification||Pay Scale|
|Medical Superintendent||MD or MBBS equivalent qualification||Rs.1,44,200 to Rs.2,18,200|
|Project Assistant (Scientific) – Temporary||M.Sc. Biochemistry/Biotechnology/Zoology/Life Sciences with 60% marks||Rs. 16,000/-+20% HRA (Consolidated)|
|project assistant (P-8094) – Temporary||M.Sc. in Lifesciences (Neuroscience, Biochemistry, Physiology, Biotechnology and Zoology etc.)||Rs. 12,000/-+20% HRA (Consolidated) with yearly addition of Rs.300/-|
|Graduate Apprentice In Library Science||Degree from a recognized University|
|Rs.7500/- per month.|
|Technical Assistant (Computer Programmer) – Temporary||60% marks in 3 year (full time) Diploma in Computer Engg.||Rs.30300/-|
Avail Now: Latest Jobs by Qualification
Age Limit for SCTIMST Apprentice/Assistant Recruitment:
- Upper Age limit of applying candidates for Medical Superintendent should not be more than 50 years and for other posts should not be exceeding 35 years.
- Age relaxation will be provided to reserved category candidates as per the organization norms.
SCTIMST Recruitment Notification
|Medical Superintendent||Download Here|
|Project Assistant (Scientific) – Temporary||Download Here|
|project assistant (P-8094) – Temporary||Download Here|
|Graduate Apprentice In Library Science||Download Here|
|Technical Assistant (Computer Programmer) – Temporary||Download Here|
Application Fee For SCTIMST Jobs:
Candidates who are applying for Medical Superintendent they are required to submit the application form. For this you need to pay the application fee of Rs 750/- for General/OBC & No fee for SC/ST/Women candidates. Physically Handicapped Candidates (40% or more) are also exempted from fee.
Selection Process for SCTIMST Vacancies will be done on the basis of applicant’s performance in written exam/interview that will be organized by the selection authority of the organization.
Must Read Below Shared Tips For Test/ Interview:
Steps to apply for SCTIMST Recruitment 2018:
Candidates who want to apply for Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences & Technology Recruitment they need to follow the below steps:-
- First of all Go to web portal of organization which is www.sctimst.ac.in
- On the home page need move your cursor to the “Recruitment” section and hit on the “Active Notification” link.
- Now all jobs notification will show in front of you on your computer screen on a new window, you have to select appropriate link and press on that.
- You have to go through SCTIMST Notification properly and carefully.
For Medical Superintendent Post:
- After reading information, hit on “Hit Here to Apply Online” link.
- Now you have to fill it with mandatory details and upload scanned images of certificates, documents as well as photograph.
- Then submit the SCTIMST Application Form and take a print out of it for further use.
- After that you have to put the hardcopy of the application form in an envelope and super scribe as “Application for the post of …..”
- At last send it at the below stated address.
The Director, Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical
Sciences & Technology,
Medical College P.O.,
Thiruvananthapuram – 695 011, Kerala,
Find More: Kerala Jobs
For Other Posts:
- After reading the notification those who fulfill the above requirements may report for a written test/ interview on the scheduled dates as mentioned below.
- The candidates have to bring their original certificates/ testimonials, Detailed CV, and letter at the time of exam/interview.
Walk In Venue:
|Project Assistant (Scientific) – Temporary||Biomedical Technology Wing, Satelmond Palace, Poojappura, Thiruvananthapuram-695 012|
|project assistant (P-8094) – Temporary|
|Graduate Apprentice||IV floor, Achutha Menon Centres For Health Science Studies Of The Institute At Medical College Campus Thiruvananthapuram-695 012|
Know More About: Latest Walkin Jobs In India
|Name Of The Post||Date|
|Project Assistant (Scientific) – Temporary||22.12.2017|
|project assistant (P-8094) – Temporary||19.12.2017|
|Graduate Apprentice In Library Science||21.12.2017|
|Technical Assistant (Computer Programmer) – Temporary||19.12.2017|
To attain further facts related to SCTIMST Recruitment 2018 you can stay connected to this web portal i.e www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Employment News- New Updates||More Government Jobs|