Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences & Technology has advertised a notification titled as SCTIMST Recruitment. This institute is going to conduct the walk-in interview for the recruitment of candidates to fill up the Speech Therapist/Associate Post. As organization is organizing interview on 22.09.2017 (for Research Associate) and 05.10.2017 (for Speech Therapist). To fetch more details about SCTIMST Recruitment 2017 go through this page.
Headings Available In This Page:
|SCTIMST Vacancy||Salary Offered|
|Qualification Required||Selection process|
|Age Limit||Official Link|
|How to apply for SCTIMST Recruitment?||Interview Venue, Date & Time|
Aspirants who consider themselves eligible for concerned post must attend the walk-in-interview with bio data and all original documents on the scheduled date, time and venue. Complete details regarding the SCTIMST Recruitment 2018 such as qualification requirement, selection procedure, steps to apply can be obtained from this page which is well modified by the team of www. recruitmentinboxx.com
Name of the Posts:
- Speech Therapist
- Research Associate
For Speech Therapist Job-
Candidate for Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences & Technology Recruitment must have-
(i) M.Sc in (Speech & Hearing) (ii) 1yr. experience in the job,
(i) B.Sc in (Speech & Hearing) (ii) 4 yrs. experience in the job
For Research Associate Job-
Applicants, who want to apply for above post, should hold M.Tech / Master of Engineering (Biomedical / Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Instrumentation or equivalent) from recognized university/ institute.
Age Limitations for SCTIMST Vacancies:
Age of applying aspirants must meet the age criteria of as per organization norms as maximum age should not more than 35 years. Relaxation in the age limit will be provided as per the rules of the organization to candidates belonging to reserved category.
Remuneration Details for SCTIMST Jobs:
The appliers selected for this job profile will be given a impressive amount of monthly salary by the organization. Selected candidates may also get allowances as admissible.
- Speech Therapist- Rs. 38,500/- per month
- Research Associate- Rs. 22,000/-+20% HRA (Consolidated) per month
Method of Selection:
- Recruitment of Job seekers will be based on their performance in Interview conducted by selection panel of Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences & Technology.
- The candidates have to produce all the originals and one set of copy in respect of qualification, experience and caste at the time interview for verification.
Visit Here for Best Preparation Links:
How to Apply for SCTIMST Recruitment?
- Candidates who wish to apply for said post must visit an official website of organization that is sctimst.ac.in
- After that, you are required to go to the ‘recruitment’ section and hit on ‘recruitment conducted’ link on the home page.
- Select “SPEECH THERAPIST (TEMPORARY)” or “RESEARCH ASSOCIATE – I (P 8155)- TEMPORARY” link.
- Read the complete notification.
- Those who intend to apply for the specified position are advised to attend the Walk-in-Interview at the given below venue on the stipulated date & time.
- Candidates should bring with them their updated Bio-data giving details of all educational qualifications and experiences (if any) along with recent passport size photograph, original and photocopies of marksheets of all examinations passed and teaching / research experience certificates.
- Candidates should reach the venue of interview on time.
Walk-in-Interview Venue, Date & Time :
|Post Name||Venue of Interview||Date of Walk- in- Interview|
|Speech Therapist||IV FLOOR, Achutha Menon Centre for Health Science Studies of the Institute at Medical College Campus, Thiruvananthapuram.||05.10.2017 at 10.30 am|
|Research Associate||Biomedical Technology Wing, Satelmond Palace, Poojappura, Thiruvananthapuram-695 012||22.09.2017 at 10.30 am|
Find More: Kerala Jobs
Appliers may attain the rest information about SCTIMST Recruitment 2017–2018 through official link. Contenders may also bookmark this page using CTRL+D to acquire updated information in regards of this recruitment.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|More Government Jobs||Employment News- New Updates|
|Top Jobs To Apply||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Upcoming Jobs By Organization|