Securities and Exchange Board of India has released an employment advertisement as SEBI Recruitment 2016 and invites applications from the talented candidates. Job Seekers who are willing to join this top organization they can apply for Executive Director Jobs. Interested candidates can apply by submitting the application form through proper channels. Job seekers who want to apply for SEBI Jobs in upcoming year, they are advised to keep visit this page for obtaining up to date information about SEBI Recruitment 2017.
Check These Details On This Page:
|Name of the Post||Required Qualification|
|Necessity of Experience||Age Restrictions|
|Salary for Selected Candidates||Process of Appointment|
|Method to fill Application Form|
Securities and Exchange Board of India, is a constitutional regulatory organization and now it is looking for passionate candidates to hire them on the post of Executive Director. Eligible candidates can fill the application form against this job opening before the closing date which is 25th November 2016. Further more details in concern to SEBI Vacancies are supplied below on this page by the unit of www.recruitmentinboxx.com for the ease of job seekers.
Candidates who are interested to apply for this job post they must have possessed MBA/MMS with specialization in Finance / CA / CS/CFA / CWA / LLB / Post Graduation in Economics, Finance or any other discipline from a recognized university/ institution.
Get Your Suitable Job Here: Jobs by Qualification
Appliers should have post qualification experience of minimum 20 years in dealing with problems relating to securities market or special knowledge / experience of law and other required disciplines.
- Job seekers who are going to apply, their age should not be less than 40 years and not more than 55 years as on 30th September 2016.
- Age relaxation will be provided to the deserving candidates as per organization norms.
Applicants who will get selected for Securities and Exchange Board of India Recruitment will receive a pay scale of Rs. 120500 – 127500/- with other allowances and benefits.
Mode of Appointment:
Eligible job seekers will get appointed on Executive Director Post on the basis of their performance in Interview which will be organized by the selection board of organization.
Expert Guide: Best Techniques To Crack Interview
How to apply for SEBI Application Form?
- Firstly, candidates have to visit to the official website of the Securities and Exchange Board of India that is www.sebi.gov.in.
- Now select and open the “Careers” link given on the top of the homepage.
- After that press on the appropriate advertisement link “Recruitment of Executive Director” and read the whole instructions carefully.
- Now download the application form mentioned underneath in advertisement and fill the form with correct details.
- Paste Passport size photograph in the given space on application form and cover it in an envelope super scribing the post applied for ‘SEBI –Application for the post of Executive Director’.
- At last, send it through ordinary post on the prescribed postal address before the last date.
- Otherwise, applications in the prescribed format can also be sent through e-mail Id that is “firstname.lastname@example.org”.
General Manager (HRD),
Securities and Exchange Board of India Plot
No.C4-A, “G” Block,
Bandra Kurla Complex,
Bandra (East), Mumbai – 400051
Check Latest Openings: Mumbai Jobs
Last date to submit the application form: 25th November 2016
Candidates can get other details regarding the same by visiting the below given link of notification. To get up to date and timely details of SEBI Recruitment 2017 aspirants may bookmark our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com by using ctrl+d keys.
SEBI Recruitment 2016 Notice- Download PDF
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|More Government Jobs||Employment News- New Updates|
|Top Jobs To Apply||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Upcoming Jobs By Organization||All Govt. Jobs By State|