Securities and Exchange Board of India has issued a job notification titled as SEBI Recruitment 2017. For this concern online applications are invited from eligible candidates to fill up the 38 Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) Posts. Candidates who are satisfying the eligibility criteria as given below may apply for SEBI Vacancy as early as possible. We’re trying to update the latest info about SEBI Recruitment 2018 very soon, so you may keep in touch with this web portal.
Check These Details On This Page:
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|Age Limitations||Salary Structure|
|Application Fee Details||Selection Process|
|SEBI Exam Pattern||Method to fill Application Form|
|Important Dates||Official Link|
Interested aspirants may indicate their interest for stated vacancies by submitting their filled in online applications before 26-05-2017. We the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com has provided entire info regarding SEBI Careers here on this page. So, intending applicants may attain complete details regarding this recruitment from here by scrolling down complete page before applying.
Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) – General, Legal, Information Technology, Official Language and Research Stream: 38
Applying contenders who are possessing Masters Degree in Economics / Commerce / MBA / Post-Graduate Degree in Management / Post-Graduate Diploma in Management with 55% marks, CA / CFA / CS / ICWA OR Bachelors Degree in Law from any recognized University will be eligible to apply for stated post.
Get Here Latest:
Upper age of the applying candidates must be 27 years as on last date to submit application. Relaxation in age will be decided as per the directives of organization for reserved category appliers.
Salary Structure for Securities and Exchange Board of India Recruitment:
Appointed contenders for SEBI Vacancies, will accept consolidated pay scale of Rs.28,510 to Rs.55,600 per month as per the skills and qualification which will be offered by concerned authority.
Application Fee Details:
- All the unreserved category candidates who are applying must accompany non-refundable amount of Rs. 600/- application fee cum intimation charges plus applicable bank changes.
- SC / ST / PWD candidates will be getting Rs.100/- as intimation charges plus applicable bank changes.
Selection Process for SEBI Jobs:
Selection of deserving candidate for Interview will be made on the basis of their performance in online examination as per the below given pattern.
SEBI Exam Pattern:
|Stream||Subjects / Topics||Marks||Duration|
|General / Research||English Language||50 Marks||120 Min|
|Reasoning Ability||50 Marks|
|General Awareness||50 Marks|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50 Marks|
|Legal, IT and Official Language||English Language||40 Marks||120 Min|
|Reasoning Ability||40 Marks|
|General Awareness||40 Marks|
|Professional Language||40 Marks|
|Quantitative Aptitude||40 Marks|
Get Paper Pattern + Syllabus: SEBI Officer Grade A Syllabus
On-Line examination will be held at the following 15 centers:
|Ahmedabad /Gandhinagar||Guwahati||Kolkata/ Greater Kolkata|
|Bhubaneswar||Indore||Mumbai/Greater Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/Thane|
|Chandigarh/ Mohali||Jaipur||New Delhi-NCR|
Process to fill SEBI Application Form 2017:
- Candidates intend to apply for aforesaid post must first of all log on to official website of board that is www.sebi.gov.in.
- Now, hit on “Careers” link available at the top of home page.
- After that go for particular link of post for which you wish to apply and hit on ‘advertisement’ link visible against the post.
- This will open the desired notification, read it carefully and ensure your eligibility for the post.
- Revisit the page having notification link and press on appropriate “Apply Online” link located below advertisement link.
- This will open having login option, select suitable link for the post you wish to apply for.
- Now, candidates are required to proceed further with the process of filling online application form.
- After filling the application form completely in prescribed manner, give the details of application fee and submit the application with essential particulars (if required) within given time.
- Candidates are requested to take the print out of filled application for future use.
SEBI Recruitment: Apply Online
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||05-05-2017|
|Closure of registration of application||26-05-2017|
|Closure for editing application details||26-05-2017|
|Last date for printing your application||29-05-2017|
|Online Fee Payment||05-05-2017 to 26-05-2017|
Get Here: SEBI Recruitment Notification
For getting additions details on SEBI Recruitment 2017 – 2018, you must check Official Link given on this page. You can bookmark this page by pressing CNTRL+D to acquire instant access to this page.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|More Government Jobs||Employment News- New Updates|
|Top Jobs To Apply||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Upcoming Jobs By Organization||All Govt. Jobs By State|