Apply for SEBI Recruitment published by Securities and Exchange Board of India for the Recruitment of Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) -Information Technology Stream. Applicants who want to enhance their career in SEBI organization may apply through online mode by submitting their SEBI application form on or before the last date that is 29-09-2017. Interested aspirants in Securities and Exchange Board of India vacancy should attain complete information about SEBI Recruitment 2017 by going through beneath segment of this page.
Overview of this Page:
|SEBI Vacancy||Educational Qualification|
|Age Criteria||Pay Scale|
|Application Fee||Selection Process|
|How To Apply For SEBI Recruitment 2017||Last Date|
We have mentioned easy and simple steps to applying for SEBI 2017 recruitment for making ease for contenders. Candidates applying for Securities and Exchange Board of India recruitment should ensure their eligibility criteria first which is given on this page which is well designed by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Individuals who have wished to get more info regarding SEBI Recruitment 2018 are advised to stay tuned with us on this page.
- Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager)
What should be eligibility criteria for SEBI 2017 jobs?
Applying contenders for Securities and Exchange Board of India 2017 Jobs must have done Engineering (electrical/ electronic/ electronics and communication/ information technology/ computer science in first class or Masters in Computers Application from recognized University Or Institute.
To Get More Engineering Jobs: Hit Here
The minimum age of applying aspirants for Securities and Exchange Board of India vacancy should 27 years for general category applicants and 30 years for OBC category applicants. The relaxation will be provided to reserved category contenders as per government rules.
The pay scale for appointed contenders is available of Rs. 28150-1550 which will be paid by the organization.
Applying aspirants for Securities and Exchange Board of India 2017 vacancy have to pay an amount as application fee of which details are given in below provided table. Application fee will be deposited through online mode only Debit Cards (Rupay/ Visa/ Master Card/Maestro), Credit cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
|Category of Applicant||Amount of Fees (Non-refundable)|
|Unreserved & OBC (NCL)||Rs. 600/-|
|All SC/ST/Persons With Disability (PWD)||Rs.100/-|
Mode of selection of eligible contenders for above given posts will be done based on online examination and after that they will be called for interview. Only qualifying aspirants in online examinations will be invited for interview.
Expert Guide: Best Techniques To Crack Interview
SEBI Exam Pattern:
- The examination will be held through online mode only.
- The question paper will include objective type MCQ questions.
- The total time will be allotted two hours and 30 minutes to students for complete question paper.
- The exam will be held on 29-10-2017.
|English Language||20 marks||
|Quantitative Aptitude||30 marks|
|Reasoning Ability||30 marks|
|General Awareness||20 marks|
|Professional Knowledge||100 marks||75minutes|
|Kolkata/ Greater Kolkata||Bengaluru|
|Hyderabad/ Rangareddy||Mumbai/Greater Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/Thane|
Get Paper Pattern + Syllabus: SEBI Officer Grade A Syllabus
What are the steps to apply for SEBI Recruitment?
Willing to apply for Securities and Exchange Board of India 2017 recruitment are advised to have a look once on below given steps which are provided in below section of the page for helping applying aspirants.
- First of all, applying aspirants have to visit its official website that is www.sebi.gov.in
- Move your cursor towards “about” available at menu bar of the home page.
- A drop down list will be opened at your screen from where you have to select “careers” tab.
- This will move you to next page from where you are required to hit on “SEBI Recruitment Exercise for Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) – Information Technology Stream 2017” written in title section.
- A PDF page will be opened at your computer screen related to SEBI 2017 recruitment notification.
- Aspirants should read complete Securities and Exchange Board of India recruitment notification for fetching all info about job requirement.
- After that, come back on previous page and hit on “Online Application Link” link appearing on top of the page.
- Now, enter registration number, password for online registration.
- Then, hit on “submit’ button as shown in below given image.
- A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the
- Candidates should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password.
- Now, aspirants should fill all details asking in SEBI online application form for filling vacant tabs carefully.
- Eventually, hit on “submit” button for final submission of application form.
- At last, you should download application form by follow suitable tab or take print out copy of it for avoid any problem in future.
SEBI Recruitment – Get PDF
|Closure of registration of application||29-09-2017|
|Closure for editing application details||29-09-2017|
|Last date for printing your application||29-10-2017|
|Online Fee Payment||29-09-2017|
For other information regarding SEBI Recruitment 2017–2018, you may go through Official Link. You may like our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting latest updates or follow us on twitter.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|More Government Jobs||Employment News- New Updates|
|Top Jobs To Apply||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Upcoming Jobs By Organization||All Govt. Jobs By State|