Sharda University Admission
Want To Pursue In UG/PG Courses?? Then apply for Sharda University Admission Process. Keen students who wish to get admission in Under Graduate and Post Graduate Courses they must Fill Sharda University Admission Form and submit it before the last date. You can apple for Sharda University Admission 2017 in the prescribed manner as customized below.
Highlighted Content Of This Page:
|Courses Offered By Sharda University|
|Eligibility Criteria For Sharda University Admission Test|
|Age Limitations Details|
|Details of Application fee|
|SUAT Selection process and Exam Pattern Information|
|Sharda University Admission Procedure|
|Essential Pointes To be Noted|
|Important Dates For SUAT 2017|
|Vital Note To Be Considered|
Willful contenders who are eligible they can take the advantage of this admission notice and get admission in Sharda University by submitting their application form till 28/04/2017 in prescribed manner. You can fetch all the important details regarding Sharda University Admission Criteria through this single web page so read it and avail all the complete details as this page is well modified by our team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Sharda University Admission
|MCA,||Tech + MBA integrated,|
|Tech + M.Tech integrated,||BBA,|
|Com,||BBA + MBA integrated,|
|MBA,||Journalism & Mass Communication & Design,|
|Integrated Law,||BA (Hons)|
Do You Know the Eligibility Criteria?
Under Graduate Programmes:
Contenders must hold 12th class qualification obtained from recognized boards of Education and also meet all the admission criteria to get admission for UG course.
Post Graduate Programmes:
Applicants who are applying for PG courses they must have completed their Graduation Degree from a reputed University/Institution.
Must Read: Things To Remember Before Getting Admission
Candidates who attain the age of 17 years till 301 December they will be eligible for Sharda University Admission Exam. Those candidates who fulfill this age criterion can get admission into under graduate courses/
What You Have to Pay?
Candidates have to deposit Rs. 1000/- as an application fee and you can submit it in following ways such as:
- Cash Payment: Deposit at the Fee Counter / nearest Punjab National Bank or Axis Bank branch.
- Demand Draft: Should be drawn in favor of Sharda University payable at Greater Noida.
- Online Submission: Credit Card/Debit Card
Check Here: SAUT Fee Structure
Aspirants who are willing to apply they have to qualify Sharda University Admission Test which will organize by the Sharda University. Those contenders who clear this SUAT Test they will be called for Personal Interview (and Group Discussion – incase of MBA candidates) to their University campus / regional offices.
SUAT Exam pattern:
- Exam Type: Objective Type
- Mode: Computer Based Test
- Marking Scheme: No Negative Marking
- Duration Of Exam: 90 minutes
Best Preparation Tips
|Post Graduate||General Awareness, Logical Reasoning & Quantitative Aptitude.|
|Under Graduate (Bio)||English Communication, General Aptitude, Physics, Biology & Chemistry.|
|Under Graduate (Non PCM)||General Awareness, English Communication, Logical Reasoning & Critical Thinking & Quantitative Aptitude.|
|Under Graduate (PCM)||English Communication, General Aptitude, Physics, Maths & Chemistry.|
Procedure to fill Sharda University Online Admission form:
- Visitors firstly move to the official website of Sharda University which is www.sharda.ac.in.
- Now you will reach the home page and you can read all the details such as eligibility, test centers, fee structure by accessing different link.
- Satisfied aspirants must press on “Apply Online” tab as available on the top side of the homepage of website.
- Now fill all the complete details in an online application form.
- After this contenders must upload all the scanned certificates/testimonials and passport size photo.
- After this candidates must press on “Submit” button and submit the filled SUAT Online Application.
- After this you can also use the benefits of slot booking and book your slot.
- At last candidates can take a print out of application process for further purpose.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
- Contender must obtain application forms from Admission Office, Sharda University, Greater Noida Campus/regional offices/International Offices.
- Then fill it with all the essential information.
- Now aspirants must attach all the certificates as prescribed in the form and submit to the address given below.
Plot No. 32-34, Knowledge Park III,
Greater Noida, U.P. – 201306
Apply Online Link: Hit Here
Essential Instructions To be Followed For SUAT Exam:
- Bring two copies of hall ticket at examination centre along with recent passport size photograph pasted on it.
- Must Have Photo ID proof (original)
- Mobile phones and calculators are not allowed inside the test room.
- After checking of hall ticket, photo ID card & Attendance Roster, candidate’s signature candidates can login & start his/her exam.
- Result will be sent to Sharda University after the admission test.
Check Here: SUAT Sample Paper
Sharda University Admission Test Center:
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu|
|Application Form availability date||In the month of March, 2017|
|Last date for the submission of SUAT Application Form||28-04-2017|
|SUAT Slot Booking Dates||First week of May, 2017|
|SUAT Exam Date||Third week of May/June|
|Admit Card Download||At the time of slot booking|
|SUAT Result will be declared||Last week of May, 2017|
Check Official Link: Sharda University Admission
To attain all the essential details regarding Sharda University Admission 2017 candidates must hit on Official Link. All the visitors are advised to stay in link with www.recruitmentinboxx.com and get all the recent information.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section:
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|How to Deposit Fee Online?||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Best Jobs In India|
|How To Survive First Year Of College?||Why College Attendance is Important?|