Sharda University Admission
Students who want to take admission in UG/PG courses at Sharda University must know about the Sharda University Admission process. The university conducts admission exam i.e. SUAT just to select deserving students for UG/PG programmes.
Those students who want to attend Sharda University admission 2018 test are required to fill and submit the application form through proper channel. Submission of the form after the last date will not be accepted by the organization.
What after SUAT?
After conducting the exam, the organization short-lists some students for personal interview round (and Group discussion for MBA courses). On the basis of students performance in Personal interview they get admission in Sharda University.
To grab further information about Sharda University Admission 2019 students are supposed to scroll down the page which well prepared by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Sharda University Admission
|MCA,||Tech + MBA integrated,|
|Tech + M.Tech integrated,||BBA,|
|Com,||BBA + MBA integrated,|
|MBA,||Journalism & Mass Communication & Design,|
|Integrated Law,||BA (Hons)|
Eligibility Criteria for Admission in Sharda University:
- For Under Graduate Programmes:
Students who want to take admission in Sharda University UG courses must have done intermediate studies from any recognized board.
- For Post Graduate Programmes:
Those students who have done graduation from any recognized university are eligible to apply against Sharda University Post graduation admission.
Sharda University Admission Process:
- With the motive to select deserving students, the university conducts Sharda University Admission Test (SUAT). After that the authority will short-list some students for personal interview round.
- The authority also conducts group discussion round only in case of MBA programme. Those students who will able to clear the personal interview round will get admission in Sharda University.
Students need to deposit Rs. 1000/- as application fee through possible medium:
- Cash Payment: Deposit at the Fee Counter / nearest Punjab National Bank or Axis Bank branch.
- Demand Draft: Should be drawn in favor of Sharda University payable at Greater Noida.
- Online Submission: Credit Card/Debit Card
How to Apply for Sharda University Admission 2018:
There are 2 ways to apply against Sharda University Admission process i.e. Online and Offline process.
- Firstly, students need to visit the official website of the organization i.e. www.sharda.ac.in.
- Then select admission tab which is mentioned at the menu bar.
- Read the details like fees structure, eligibility criteria and other important details.
- Hit apply online button and you will be on a new page.
- Fill the application form with correct details and upload the scanned copies of require documents.
- At last hit submit button and take a print out of the same for further use.
- Interested students can obtain application form from Admission Office, Sharda University, Greater Noida Campus/regional offices/International Offices.
- Fill it with correct details and enclose it in an envelope.
- Also attach self attested copies of essential documents with it.
- Submit the envelope at the postal address:
Plot No. 32-34, Knowledge Park III,
Greater Noida, U.P. – 201306
SUAT Exam pattern:
- Exam Type: Objective Type
- Mode: Computer Based Test
- Marking Scheme: No Negative Marking
- Duration of Exam: 90 minutes
|Post Graduate||General Awareness, Logical Reasoning & Quantitative Aptitude|
|Under Graduate (Bio)||English Communication, General Aptitude, Physics, Biology & Chemistry.|
|Under Graduate (Non PCM)||General Awareness, English Communication, Logical Reasoning & Critical Thinking & Quantitative Aptitude.|
|Under Graduate (PCM)||English Communication, General Aptitude, Physics, Maths & Chemistry.|
Essential Instructions to be followed:
- Bring two copies of hall ticket at examination centre along with recent passport size photograph pasted on it.
- Must bring Photo ID proof (original)
- Mobile phones and calculators are not allowed inside the test room.
- After checking of hall ticket, photo ID card & Attendance Roster, student’s signature they can login & start their exam.
- Result will be sent to Sharda University after the admission test
Read Also: How to Score Good Marks in Exam
SUAT 2018 Exam Centers:
- New Delhi
Must Check: How To Reduce Negative Marking In Exam
Sharda University Admission 2018- Important Dates:
|Submission of application forms starts||March 2018|
|Submission of application forms ends||April 2018|
|SUAT Admit Card||May 2018|
|Sharda University Admission Test||May 2018|
|SUAT Results||June 2018|
Those students who want to know more about Sharda University Admission 2018-19 can follow us on Google plus and Twitter. Clear your doubts (if any) by write it in the provided below comment box.
If you find the above information helpful then you can bookmark this page which is created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com by pressing Ctrl.+D.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Latest Current Affairs||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Best Jobs In India|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|