Sam Higginbottom Institute of Agriculture, Technology & Sciences invites application form for SHIATS Admission in various UG/PG/ B.Ed., B.P.Ed., M.Ed., Ph.D and diploma courses. Candidates who want to take admission in SHIATS can apply against admission notice for offered courses. Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria for SHIATS Admission 2017 need to submit AAIDU Application form either online or offline process on or before the last date.
A common application form shall be applicable for all academic programmes irrespective of undergraduate, postgraduate, B.Ed., B.P.Ed., M.Ed. and diploma for admission through entrance test or direct interview (excluding Ph.D, for Ph.D). Whole acknowledgement and details regarding SHIATS Admission notification like Eligibility Criteria, How to apply, and Important Dates are mentioned in below section by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
- Undergraduate Programmes
- Postgraduate Programmes
- B.Ed. Programme
- B.P. Ed. Programme
- Ph.D. Programme
- M.Ed. Programme
Must Read: Things To Remember Before Getting Admission
Eligibility Criteria for SHIATS Admission:
|Undergraduate Programmes||10+2 passed with at least 50% marks for general candidates and 45% marks for SC/ST/ differently abled candidates|
|Postgraduate Programmes||candidates having obtained their bachelor’s degree in the final examination in the concerned field under 10+2+4 or 10+2+3|
|B. Ed. Programme||Candidates with at least 50% marks in the bachelor’s/ master’s degree with at least two school subjects at the graduation level are eligible for admission|
|B. P. Ed. Programme||BPE with 50% marks or bachelors degree with physical education as an elective subject with 45% marks and participation in national / all-India inter university / inter university competition|
|Ph.D. Programme||Regular master degree in relevant subject with at least 55% marks (or 6.00 CGPA/OGPA) for general candidate and 50% marks|
|M. Ed. Programme||B.Ed. with atleast 55% marks.|
Fee for Entrance Test:
(Entrance Test/ Direct Interview Fee for Manual Application Form)
|1||All Undergraduate Programmes||Rs. 1000|
|2||All Postrgraduate Programmes||Rs. 1000|
|3||B.Ed Only||Rs. 1000|
|4||M.Ed Only||Rs. 1000|
|5||All PG Programmes (with B.Ed)||Rs. 1200|
|6||All PG Programmes (with M.Ed)||Rs. 1200|
|7||Faculty level Test & Direct Interview Programmes||Rs. 500|
Admission to various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes shall be granted through Entrance Test, strictly on the basis of merit and interview.
Centres For Entrance Test:
The Entrance Test for SHIATS Admission shall be conducted at the following places:
|Test Centre||Test Centre Code||Test Centre||Test Centre Code|
Read Also: List Of Entrance Exam in India
Availability Of Application Form:
- The prospectus and application form can be obtained by sending a crossed bank draft for Rs. 450.00 or $30.00 in favour of the Registrar, Sam Higginbottom Institute of Agriculture, Technology & Sciences, Allahabad by registered post.
- The prospectus and application forms will be available on cash payment of Rs. 400.00 from the university fee counter on any working day, i.e., from Monday to Friday (09:00 a.m. to 05:00 p.m.).
- Candidates can also apply online. Once form is filled online, a challan will be generated for Rs. 1,200/- for UG and PG programmes and Rs. 1,400/- for B.Ed. and M.Ed. programmes, which shall be deposited either at the PNB Bank or at Axis Bank branches PAN India or through SBI net banking (SBI Collect) by way of debit / credit card.
How to Apply for SHIATS Admission?
Aspirants can either apply online or offline:
- To apply online firstly applicants need to visit official site www.shiats.edu.in.
- Go to ADMISSIONS 2017 section and press on Online Application Form link.
- Fill the application form with the program of your choice.
- After completion of submit it successfully and make the payment of fee.
- Thereafter a copy of challan duly affixed with a photograph must reach the Registrar’s office positively.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
- Firstly, Candidates need to obtain prospectus or admission form.
- Then fill the form with all asked details and send to address mention below.
- Application forms duly completed in all respect and accompanied with an account payee bank draft of prescribed entrance test/ direct interview Fee
SHIATS, PO. Agricultural Institute,
|Sale of Prospectus and Application Form Online||Dec. 2016|
|Sale of Prospectus and Application Form Online (By Post / University Counter)||Jan. 2017|
|Last Date for Sale of Application Form for Entrance Test, (By Post)||May 2017|
|Last Date for Sale of Application Form for Entrance Test, (University Counter)||May 2017|
|Last Date for Submission of Duly Completed Application Form.||May 2017|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form through On-line.||May 2017|
|Last Date for Receiving Draft and Photograph for On-line Applicants.||May 2017|
|Admit Card through website at www.shiats.edu.in from||May 2017|
|Entrance Test for Undergraduate Programmes.||June 2017|
|Declaration of Result on our website www.shiats.edu.in and university notice board by||June 2017|
|Commencement of Counselling and Registration from||July 2017|
|Commencement of Classes for all Programmes||July 2017|
|Entrance test for B.P.Ed only||July 2017|
Note: For getting other information related to SHIATS Admission 2017 open Official Link. You can also book mark on www.recruitmentinboxx.com for instant access.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Latest Current Affairs||UGC Approved Universities|
|Scholarship in India||Best Jobs In India|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|