Newest vacancies Advertisement has been disseminated entitled as SHIMUL Recruitment with the plan to appoint well passionate and dedicated aspirants. Applications are invited by the organization for filling up the 69 vacant positions of Steno/Officer & Others. Contenders who are waiting for the latest jobs openings in Karnataka can grasp this chance by applying against SHIMUL Recruitment 2017 as soon as you can.
Highlights of Page
Way To Fill Application Form
Contenders who want to enhance their career in this reputed organization and have the required eligibility conditions, they can submit their application forms application forms through online mode on or before the deadline date that is “24.07.2017”. Now get more details in regard to SHIMUL Recruitment 2017-2018 with this page created by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
|Name of the Positions||No. of Vacancies|
|Deputy Manager (Marketing)||01|
|Assistant Manager (F&F)||01|
|Assistant Manager (A.H/A.I.)||06|
|Technical Officer (DT)||03|
|Technical Officer (Civil Engineering)||01|
|Extension Officer Grade||10|
|Dairy Supervisor Grade||03|
|Admin Assistant Grade||05|
|Marketing Assistant Grade||02|
|Account Assistant Grade||01|
Contenders applying for the above said positions should have possessed ITI / Graduation Degree / Engineering Degree / Post Graduation Degree or its equivalent in similar discipline from any recognized university or institute with good academic record.
Find Out: Latest Jobs by Qualification
Requirement of Age:
- Candidates who want to apply for SHIMUL Jobs should be minimum 18 years and maximum 35 years.
- Relaxation will be given to the reserved category contenders as per the norms of the The Shivamogga Cooperative Milk Producers Societies Union Limited.
|Name of the Positions||Salary (per month)|
|Deputy Manager (Marketing)||Rs. 30,400 – 51,300/-|
|Assistant Manager (F&F)||Rs. 28,100 – 50,100/-|
|Assistant Manager (A.H/A.I.)|
|Technical Officer (DT)||Rs. 22,800 – 43,200/-|
|Technical Officer (Civil Engineering)|
|Extension Officer Grade||Rs. 17,650 – 32,000/-|
|Dairy Supervisor Grade|
|Admin Assistant Grade|| |
Rs. 14,550 – 26,700/-
|Marketing Assistant Grade|
|Account Assistant Grade|
|Junior Technician||Rs. 11,600 – 21,000/-|
Mode of Assortment:
Contenders will be selected for the SHIMUL vacancy on the basis of their performance level in written test or interview conducted by the selection team of the The Shivamogga Cooperative Milk Producers Societies Union Limited.
For The Shivamogga Cooperative Milk Producers Societies Union Limited Recruitment, candidates are required to pay an application fee of Rs 800/- for general categories and Rs 400/- for reserved category candidates.
How to Apply for SHIMUL Recruitment?
- First of all, candidates need to visit to the official website of Shivamogga Cooperative Milk Producers Societies Union Limited that is “www.shimul.coop”.
- Then press on the “Recruitment” tab shown in the menu bar of the home page.
- After that, hit on the “Recruitment Notification-2017” link.
- Now you have to hit again on the “Recruitment Notification -2017”.
- Read the advertisement very carefully.
- After that, fill the online application form correctly in prescribed manner including all the required details.
- Now upload all the scanned copies of passport size photograph, documents and certificates along with the application form.
- Then submit the application form and take a print out of it.
Official PDF: SHIMUL Recruitment
|Last date to submit online application form||24.07.2017|
|Last date for payment of application fee||25.07.2017|
Check this Official Link to get further details about SHIMUL Recruitment 2017–2018 which is well provided by the www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||All Govt. Jobs By State|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|