Shipping Corporation of India Recruitment
Shipping Corporation of India has unfolded a jobs advertisement as Shipping Corporation of India Recruitment in order to hire up candidates for 50 vacant posts of TEO. For this concern, application forms are invited from talented and result oriented candidates. Interested candidates who hold required qualification can apply for Shipping Corporation of India Jobs by submitting the application form through online mode. Contenders can get more details regarding Shipping Corporation of India Recruitment 2017 by visiting t6he official website of the organization that is shipindia.com
Highlights of This Page:
|SCI vacancy & Qualification Needed||Age Limitation and Pay Scale for SCI Jobs|
|Shipping Corporation Of India Notified Recruitment PDF Link||Method of Selection|
|Way to Apply For Shipping Corporation Of India Job Vacancy||Important Links|
Candidates need to submit the online application form before the end date that is 25-06-2017. Recruitment process of the organization includes online examination the detail of which is well placed below. Selected contenders will get an impressive and attractive amount of pay scale as per the rules of the organization. Aspirants may get rest of the details about Shipping Corporation of India Recruitment 2017 – 2018 from the below section of this page which are well written by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Shipping Corporation of India Recruitment
Shipping Corporation Of India Vacancy:
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
|Trainee Electrical Officer||24||14||08||04|
- Candidates who want to enroll their names for Shipping Corporation of India job must be a holder of B.E/B.TECH/Diploma- in Electrical or Electrical and Electronics with minimum 55% marks for UR & OBC category and minimum 50% marks for SC and ST Category.
- Aspirants can also apply if they possess DG approved Four Months Electro Techno Officer Course Certificate, Indian Passport, PAN Card, INDOS No, Indian Continuous Discharge Certificate, STSDSD Course, STCW Modular-2010 course and High Voltage Course.
Find Here More:
Candidates must not be more than 30 years of age as on 31-05-2017. OBC category candidates will get relaxation in age upto 3 years. 5 years of relaxation is permitted for SC & ST candidates. Reservation criteria will be followed by the selection panel of the organization as per Government of India guidelines.
Candidates are liable to get Rs 15,000/- per month for six months onboard training. After the training period candidates will get an attractive and satisfactory amount of pay scale as per the norms of the organization.
Hiring process of the organization includes on-line examination that will be conducted for 02 hours duration. The online exam will be in the form of multiple choice questions (MCQs). The examination will focus on MCQ’s on Quantitative Aptitude test, English Language test, Professional Knowledge test and Reasoning Ability test. Those candidates who will qualify in online exam will have to face personnel interview for final selection.
Aspirants who want to apply against Shipping Corporation of India vacancies need to pay Rs.1000/- as application fee. OBC category candidates are liable to pay a sum of Rs.500/- as application fee.
Mode of Payment:
Before filling application online application form, candidates are required to deposit the application fees by National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT) and obtain UTR/Transaction ID (number) from respective bank. The details like Bank Name, Amount of fees deposited, NEFT/ UTR number /Transaction ID and Date of deposit need to be entered in the application form prior uploading.
How To Apply For Shipping Corporation of India Recruitment?
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official site of organization that is www.shipindia.com
- On the home page, follow “Career” option that is given in the menu bar and press on “Shore” button.
- On the next page, you’ll get to see various Advertisement links press suitable link and detailed PDF will appear on your digital screen.
- Read all the details carefully and check for eligibility criteria.
- After reading, hit on “Apply Online” link.
- If you are a new user, register your name and after registration, Shipping Corporation of India Application Form will appear on your digital screen.
- Fill the online application form in correct manner and with essential details.
- Attach scanned copies of all mandatory documents/ testimonials required with the application form.
- After furnishing the application form, hit on “Submit” button and your application will automatically gets submitted.
- After submitting the application form, candidates are required to download the printout of the filled online application form and put his/her signature in the place and send the same application form along with bank transaction receipt.
- Put the application form with bank transaction receipt in an envelope and super scribed as “Application for TRAINEE ELECTRICAL OFFICER” and send it to below mentioned postal address before the last date.
- Candidates are advised to keep one copy each of application form and bank transaction receipt with him/her for future use.
Apply Online For Shipping Corporation Recruitment>> Press Here
Vice President I/C,
Flee Personnel Dept. Third Floor.
The Shipping Corporation Of India Ltd,
Shipping House, 245, Madame Cama Road,
Nariman point, Mumbai-400 021, Maharashtra
Check Latest: Maharashtra Jobs
- Date of commencement of On-line application on website: 26-05-2017
- Last date of submission of the on-line application by the candidates: 25-06-2017
- Last date for receipt of the hard copy of the application sheet: 27-06-2017
- Date of on-line examination: 01-07-2017
Test Centre: The on-line examination will be held at Mumbai, New Delhi, Kolkata, and Chennai only.
Press Here: Shipping Corporation of India Notification
Note: Candidates can get more relevant details regarding Shipping Corporation of India Recruitment 2017 – 2018 by visiting the Official Link. You can also stay connected with us through our web portal to get information regarding Shipping Corporation of India careers.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|All Govt. Jobs By State||More Government Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|