Shobhit University Admission
If you are willing to take admission in UG/PG courses under Shobhit University, then fill your application for Shobhit University Admission here! University will publish the notification for inviting talented and brilliant students to fill up Shobhit University Admission 2018 form.
All those candidates who want to take admission in under graduate and post graduate courses, they can fill their Shobhit University Application Form and pay requisite fee before the last date that is given below.
Shobhit University UG/PG Admission Procedure
University offers various programs such as B.Tech, BBA LL.B., B.A., M.Tech, Diploma and other various programs. Students who are willing to take admission in this university, they can fill their Admission form by following the below mention procedure.
You can also scroll down this page to see all the details about Shobhit University Admission 2019 Notification which is created by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Shobhit University Admission
Shobhit University Courses Offered:
UG Program after 10+2:
- B.Tech.(Engineering) (4 yrs)
- BA LL.B. (5 yrs Integrated)
- BBA LL.B. (Honors) (5 yrs Integrated)
- B.Com. LL.B. (Honors) (5 yrs Integrated)
- B.Sc. LL.B. (Honors) (5 yrs Integrated)
- B.Tech. LL.B. (Honors) (6 yrs Integrated)
- BAMS (Aryuveda) (5 1/2 yrs)
- BNYS (Naturophthy) (5 1/2 yrs)
- B.Pharm.(Pharmacy) (4 yrs)
- D.Pharm.(Pharmacy) (2 yrs)
- BBA (Management) (3 yrs)
- BCA (Computer Application) (3 yrs)
- B.Sc. (Agriculture) (4 yrs)
- B.Sc. (Honours) (3 yrs)
- B.Com (Honours) (3 yrs)
- B.A. (Honours) (3 yrs)
PG Program After Graduation:
- M.Tech (Engineering) (2 yrs)
- M.Tech (Agri-Informatic) (2 yrs)
- LL.B. (Law) (3 yrs)
- LL.M. (Law) (1 yr)
- LL.M. (Law) (2 yrs)
- M.Pharm. (Pharmcy) (2 yrs)
- MBA (Management) (2 yrs)
- MBA (AgriBusiness) (2 yrs)
- MCA (Computer Application) (3 yrs)
- B.Ed. (Education) (2 yrs)
- B.Ed. (Special Educaton- MR) (2 yrs)
- M.Com.(Commerce) (2 yrs)
- M.Sc. (2 yrs)
- BLIS (Library Science) (1 yr)
- BJ (Journalism) (1 yr)
Lateral Entry Programs:
- Diploma (Engineering) (2 yrs)
- B.Tech (Engineering) (3 yrs)
Choose From Here: Best Career Options For People Born On 1st, 10th, 19th, 28th
Shobhit University Eligibility Criteria:
For UG Course: Candidates seeking admission to UG courses they must possess 12th Standard with good academic records from well recognized Board.
For PG Course: Applicants who want to take admission in PG Courses they must have completed graduate degree from recognized university.
Must Read: Things To Remember Before Getting Admission
Shobhit University Application Fee:
Participants have to deposit appropriate application fee through offline or online mode as follows-
- Online Mode- Candidates are required to pay fee of Rs. 1100/- through Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Net Banking.
- Offline Mode- Fee will be paid through drawn by Bank Draft for Rs.1100/- as per the course fees in favor of Shobhit University, Meerut or Shobhit University, Gangoh.
Admission to above given Courses will be based on counseling such as in-
- Shobhit University Admission Entrance Test (SUNET)
- Performance in other recognized Entrance Tests
- Marks in 10+2 / other qualifying degrees
Why Do Post Graduation? Check Out Importance Of Master Degree
Shobhit University Admission Fees Structure:
|Diploma in Engineering (Bachelor)||Rs.30000 – Rs.33500|
|Diploma in Engineering (Master)||Rs.33500|
|Traditional courses (Bachelor)||Rs.13000 – Rs.20000|
|Traditional courses (Master)||Rs.16000 – Rs.22500|
|Management (bachelor)||Rs.35500- Rs.38000|
|Management (master)||Rs.35500- Rs.38000|
|Diploma in management||Rs.6700- Rs.8000|
|PG Diploma in management||Rs.32500- Rs.35000|
|Diploma in computer application (bachelor)||Rs.6700- Rs.14800|
|Diploma in computer application (bachelor)||Rs.14800- Rs.16800|
|B.Sc (specializations)||Rs.19000- Rs.22000|
|M.Sc (specializations)||Rs.23500- Rs.35500|
|Hospitality & Tourism (bachelor)||Rs.15100 – Rs.50500|
|Hospitality & Tourism (master)||Rs.15100 – Rs.50500|
|Media & communication (bachelor)||Rs.34600|
|Media & communication (master)||Rs.34600|
|Media & communication (diploma)||Rs.6700|
|Media & communication ( PG diploma)||Rs.8500|
|Fashion textile & Design (Bachelor)||Rs.34600|
|Fashion textile & Design (Master)||Rs.42500- Rs.45500|
|Fashion textile & Design (PG diploma)||Rs.12700|
|Fashion textile & Design (diploma)||Rs.6700|
Shobhit University Admission Process:
- Candidates who want to take Shobhit University BAMS Admission they need to qualify Shobhit University National Entrance Test. Applicants who will qualify in this examination they will be called for counseling.
- Admission of other course will be done the basis of marks obtained in previous class or Performance in other recognized Entrance Tests.
Required Documents at the time of counseling:
- Appliers have to bring Demand Draft of Rs.10, 000/- in favor of Shobhit University, payable at Meerut / Gangoh. This amount will be adjusted into Tuition Fee. Originals and one set of photocopies of the following documents (Originals shall be returned after verification).
- Entrance Exam Score Card, if available
- Mark sheets/certificates of class X (as proof of date of birth) and of class XII and Graduation.
Process To Apply For Shobhit University Admission 2018:
- Candidates are required to visit the official site of organization that is www.shobhituniversity.ac.in
- On home page of official site select the “admission” tab given in the menu bar of the top of home page.
- Hit on appropriate as per your choice and read the complete notification.
- After that if you meet required eligibility criteria than you may apply through online/ offline process.
- Then press on “Apply Now” button.
- You are needed to fill contact, qualification details etc.in the application form.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Now press on “I Agree” button.
- Take print outs of Shobhit University Admission application formand keep it safe for future need.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form with all required details carefully and correctly without any mistakes.
- Attach all required documents / testimonials along with application form and submit it through proper channel to the below given address on or before the last date.
Central Coordination Committee (Admissions),
Shobhit University Tower 7-Institutional Area,
Mayur Vihar Phase-II, Pocket –B Delhi 110091, India
|Shobhit University Prospectus for Admission 2018 Will Available From||First Week Of January 2018|
|Starting Date for submit application form||Third Week Of January 2018|
|Last Date for Shobhit University Admission application form||First Week Of March 2018|
You may check Official Link for more details regarding Shobhit University Admission 2018- 2019 and stay connected with our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com to gain latest info.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section:
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Latest Current Affairs||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Best Jobs In India|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|