Shri Ram College Of Commerce Recruitment
Recruitment advertisement has been released with titled Shri Ram College Of Commerce Recruitment 2016. Organization is looking for the skilled and talented contenders to hire for the Project Assistant (Junior Engineer) post. Aspirants may get PA / JE position may apply by sending their application in prescribed format before the last date stated below. Aspirants can also get complete information against Shri Ram College Of Commerce Recruitment 2017 by view this page regularly.
Application form in prescribed format must be submitted till 05th August 2016 otherwise it will be rejected. You can go through this page for further information that is written by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Name of Posts:
Project Assistant (Junior Engineer)
- Applicants who are applying for above given pots should have Diploma in Civil Engineering from recognized university/institute.
- Candidates must be computer literate and competent in reading, drawing, estimation and scheduling.
Looking For More Diploma Jobs: Get Here
Age of applying candidates must not be more than 35 years. The relaxation in age of special category candidates will be according to the organization norms.
Candidates who will be recruited for Shri Ram College Of Commerce vacancies will receive remuneration of Rs. 35,000/- per month by the organization.
Enrolment Procedure in Shri Ram College of Commerce jobs:
Presentation of applying aspirants in Interview/Test will decide their selection for the post in Shri Ram College of Commerce. No TA/DA will be paid by the applicants at the time of Interview.
Best Preparation Tips For Exam/ Interview:
How to Apply For Shri Ram College Of Commerce Recruitment:
Applying contenders can go through these steps mentioned below to know how you can apply for it:
- Candidaes can log on through the official website of the organization that is www.srcc.edu.
- Now on the home page go towards what’s new section.
- Then select the “Vacancy Circular for project Assistant (Jr. Engineer) on Contractual Basis” link at the bottom of the section.
- Then you will navigate to the next page where PDF advertisement will open.
- Read the complete information carefully.
- After that you need to prepare application form in prescribed format with all necessary details.
- Now attach all relevant documents with application forms like CV/resume/ updated bio-data/ passport size photographs etc.
- Then wrap the application form with all documents into an envelope with written “Application for the post of assistant (Jr. Engineer)” on the top left-hand corner.
- Send it to the postal address mentioned below.
The Administrative Officer (Admn),
Shri Ram College of Commerce (SRCC) Maurice Nagar,
Find More: Jobs in Delhi
Closing date to submit application form: 05th August 2016
Note: Candidates can also check the official notification displayed below to get other details against Shri Ram College Of Commerce Recruitment 2016-2017. You can also bookmark www.recruitmentinboxx.com page for latest updates regarding government jobs.
Download PDF: Official Recruitment Notification
You May Also Like To Check This Section: