Sikkim High Court Recruitment
Latest jobs advertisement has broadcasted with name as Sikkim High Court Recruitment. Organization is all set to recruit well qualified and courageous applicants for filling up the Civil Judge cum Judicial Magistrate posts. Aspirants who want to enjoy the benefit of reputed organization can quickly apply for said posts before the last date that is 27.03.2017. To get rest information regarding Sikkim High Court Recruitment 2017, check this page.
This Page Holds:
|Sikkim High Court Vacancy Detail||Qualification Required|
How to apply for Sikkim High Court Recruitment
|Salary Detail||Age Restriction|
|Selection process||Closing Date|
|Postal Address||Application Fee|
Desirous applicants may apply for High Court Recruitment by submitting the prescribed application form through proper channel. The complete data will be provided against High Court Jobs by scrolling down the page www.recruitmentinboxx.com which is well equipped by our team members.
Sikkim High Court Recruitment
Name Of The Post:
Civil Judge cum Judicial Magistrate (03 posts)
To get enroll for Civil Judge Jobs aspirants must hold a degree in law, granted by a University established by law in India.
Grab Other Job Opportunities: Law Jobs
Monthly Pay Scale Details:
Appointed candidates for Sikkim High Court jobs will get Rs. 27,70044,770/ as monthly emoluments plus other allowances from the management of the concerned organization.
Restriction of Age:
Age of candidates for High Court vacancy should not be more than 35 years as per norms. The relaxation in age for the reserved community candidates will be given as per the rules and regulation of the organization.
Download Advertisement —>>> Sikkim High Court Recruitment
Application Fee Charges:
- An amount of Rs. 600 as an application fee is paid by the contenders who are applying for High Court vacancies.
- Fee shall be payable in favour of the Registrar General, High Court of Sikkim, by way of Account Payee Demand Draft of any Bank, payable at Gangtok.
Check From Here–>> Syllabus for Written Test
Short listed candidates after screening of application will be called for Written Test / Interview which will be conducted by organization. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
Wondering For Preparation Of Exam/ Interview, Check Below:
Way to apply for Sikkim High Court Recruitment:
- Candidates need to visit the official site of organization that is highcourtofsikkim.nic.in
- On home page of official site go to “Hit here to view the employment notice and download the application form for the post of Civil Judge-cum-Judicial Magistrate” link.
- After that hit on “Press here to view the Employment notice dated 24.02.2107 for the post of Civil Judge-cum-Judicial Magistrate” link.
- Then, a PDF of your notification will be opened at next page.
- Now, you have to read the notification and take print out of the application form in a prescribed format as given in the notification.
- Now fill the application form in an appropriate manner without any mistakes.
- After filling the application form you have to attach photo copy of the relevant documents or testimonials with the application form.
- At last, you are needed to send the application form to the mentioned below address on or before the last date.
Avail Now: High Court Recruitment
Cadre of Sikkim Judicial Service
Last Date for Submission of Application: 27.03.2017 till 4.30 p.m.
To get other details candidates may go through the given below official notification. Keep visiting our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to acquire updated information related to Sikkim High Court Recruitment 2017.
You Might Be Interested In These Popular Posts
Walkin In Mumbai 2017 – Latest Walk-In Jobs For Freshers In Mumbai
NCSCM Recruitment 2017 – ncscm.org Project Staff Posts Advt Apply Online
Walkin In Pune 2017 – This Week New Walk-In Interview Latest Job Openings
BSTDC Recruitment 2017 – Bihar State Tourism Development Corporation AE/JE