Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship
Submit Jindal Scholarship Application Form 2018 on or before Last Week Of October 2018 to get financial support for pursuing higher studies. Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship is a gateway to get financial aid to physically disabled and meritorious students.
In order to apply for Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship 2018-19, contenders are required to ensure Jindal Scholarship 2018 Eligibility First. It is inform to the contenders that final selection will be made on the basis of merit list, designed on the basis of marks obtained by the candidate in the last qualifying examination.
Jindal Scholarship 2018-19 Last Date
It is informed to the contenders that submission of the forms will be started from Fourth Week Of September 2018. After the successfully completion of the application procedure, Sitaram Jindal Scholarship Merit List Will Release On Second Week Of November 2018 by the organization.
To grab complete information regarding more dates related to Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship 2018-19 or downloading application forms of Jindal Foundation 2018-19, you need to move your cursor downwards on this page which is designed by team of www.recruitmetinboxx.com
Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship 2018 Details:
|Category||Sitaram Jindal Scholarship Programme|
|Category ‘A’||11th & 12th Classes of Govt. and Govt. Aided Colleges|
|Category ‘B’||Govt. & Govt. Aided ITIs / Private ITIs|
|Category ‘C’||Graduate and Post Graduate Courses|
|Category ‘D’||Diploma courses|
|Category ‘E’||Engineering & Medicine Courses|
Know Here: How to Apply For Education Loan
Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship Eligibility Criteria 2018:
Contenders, keen to submit Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship Application Form 2018 need to ensure below mentioned criteria in appropriate manner.
Category ‘A’ & ‘B’:
Aspirants may secure 65% (For Boys) 60% (For Boys) Marks in previous examination to apply for OP Jindal Scholarship 2018.
Category ‘C’ / ‘D’ & ‘E’:
Diploma & Graduation courses
Students should have passed 10+2 or intermediate with at least 65% (For Boys) 60% (For Boys) Marks from recognized board to get S R Jindal Scholarship 2018.
Aspirants may possess Graduation degree in relevant discipline with 65% (For Boys) 60% (For Boys) Marks from well-known university to apply for Sitaram Jindal Scholarship 2018.
- The participating candidates from ‘Category A’ should be the student of either the Government Schools or the Government Aided Schools.
- The applicant should not be getting the scholarship from any other source.
- For physically challenged or handicap students, eligibility percentage of marks will be pass marks in all categories for Jindal Scholarship For Engineering Students.
of Class 11-12
Eligible ITI Trades
|Pass marks for Govt|
|If employed: Salary|
should not be more
than Rs. 4 Lacs
Girls-55%For Karnataka and WBBoys-70%
|D||Diploma Courses||Annual Income should|
not be more than
Rs. 2.5 lacs
in Medical or Engineering
| Annual Income should|
not be more than
Rs. 2.5 lacs
Read Also: 7 Reasons Why Scholarships Are Essential
Sitaram Jindal Scholarship Reward 2018:
|Category||Amount (Rs. per month)|
and West Bengal
(Govt. & Govt.
|Category ‘E’||Rs. 2000/-|
staying in hostel
Read Also: Manner To Pay Fee through Bank Challan
Sitaram Jindal Scholarship Income Certificate:
Go through all details about Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship 2018 income certificate from here.
Category ‘A’ & ‘B’:
- Students must submit the certified photocopy of BPL Card or Income Certificate of family income on per annum basis with Sitaram Jindal Scholarship 2018.
- Income Certificate is not necessary from orphans who are required to submit death certificate of his/her parents.
Category C, D, & E:
- Those who are in in employment – Rs.4.00 lakh per year – Certificate issued by the Employer
- For all others categories, – Rs. 2.50 lakhs per year – Income Certificate and if Income Certificate is issued in any language other than Hindi or English then candidate need to submit translated copy in English or Hindi duly certified by the Principal / Authorized Signatory.
Important Note: Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship 2018 Scheme shall be discontinued after student crosses 30 years of age.
Also Check: Latest Scholarships Opportunities In India
S R Jindal Scholarship Scheme Selection Procedure:
Contenders, going to submit their Jindal Scholarship Application 2018 will be selected on the basis of the marks obtained as well as the financial status of the candidate in the last qualifying examination.
Procedure To Submit Jindal Scholarship Application Form 2018-19:
Contenders can submit their Jindal Scholarship 2018-19 Application Form via online or offline mode.
- Visit official web portal of organization which is www.sitaramjindalfoundation.org
- Press on “What We Do” tab from top menu bar.
- Choose “Scholarships” link from drop down list.
- Go through all information as listed in Sitaram Jindal Scholarship 2018 Notification.
- Hit on “Apply Online” link in order to register yourself.
- Enter email ID/Mobile no & password.
- Press on submit option for the submission of S R Jindal Scholarship Scheme Application Form 2018.
- Now, fill Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship Application Form with asked details.
- Upload digital images of all documents along with Sitaram Jindal Scholarship Application form.
- Submit your Sr Jindal Scholarship Scheme form & carry printout of filled Sitaram Jindal Scholarship Online Application form for further need.
Not a member? Sign up now
Forget Password Forget My Password
Change Password Change Password
- Follow above listed first three steps, download format of Scholarship Application Form.
- Enter required information; attach Xerox of all documents along with it.
- At last, foreword it to respective address prior Sitaram Jindal Scholarship 2018 Last Date.
Documents required along with Jindal Scholarship Form
- Photocopy of SSLC/HSC Marks Card
- Photocopy of last examination passed.
- Photocopy of income certificate
- Photocopy of merit certificate
- Photocopy of certificate regarding fees paid
- For hostellers, a certificate from the Warden or owner of private accommodation
- For physically challenged, certificate from competent authority.
- For widows and Ex-servicemen : i) PPO ii) Ex-servicemen Widow I-Card iii) Relationship Dependency Certificate
Submission of Sitaram Jindal Scholarship Application Form 2018:
Contenders are required to check the postal address as per their state and submit their Sr Jindal Scholarship Form accordingly on or before the last date.
For those located in Southern India and Western India:
|Andhra Pradesh||Andaman & Nicobar Islands|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli||Daman & Diu|
Sitaram Jindal Foundation
Jindal Nagar, Tumkur Road, Bangalore – 560 073
For those located in Northern India and Eastern India:
|Jharkhand||Jammu & Kashmir|
Sitaram Jindal Foundation
No.11, Green Avenue, Behind Sector D III,
Bhatta Road, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi 110 070
Do You Know: How To Get A College Scholarship?
Sitaram Jindal Scholarship 2018 Dates:
|Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship|
Application Form 2018
|Fourth Week Of September 2018|
|Jindal Scholarship Last Date||Last Week Of October 2018|
|Sitaram Jindal Scholarship Merit List Will Release On||Second Week Of November 2018|
|Sitaram Jindal Scholarship Selection Result||First Week Of December 2018|
Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship Emails:
|Scholarship Department||[email protected]|
|Donation/Aid Department||[email protected]|
|General/Allied Queries||[email protected]|
Note: Contenders may check its Official Link to get more details about Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship 2018-19. Bookmark our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting more updates regarding Jindal Scholarship 2018-19.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||Career After 12th In India|
|Latest Current Affairs||Entrance Exams In India|
|Manner To Apply For Scholarship||Best Jobs In India|
|Strategies of Personality Development||Golden Rules of Career Success|