A job notification has been announced in respect of SKUAST Recruitment 2016 under Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences & Technology, Kashmir. Application form through offline mode is being invited by the university to fill up 21 faculty positions such as Professor/Chief Scientist, Associate Professor/Senior Scientist, Assistant Professor/ Junior Scientist. Interested applicants who fulfill said eligibility requirements may apply for these vacancies after going through this web page. Candidates who want to apply in future may gather detailed information about SKUAST Recruitment 2017 by stay connected with us.
Contenders who are eager to apply for these openings have to send offline application form on the below tailored address till 30th November, 2016. To get more detailed information about SKUAST Jobs aspirants may read this web page till end which is well created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
SKUAST Vacancy Details:
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Associate Professor/Senior Scientist||09|
|Assistant Professor/ Junior Scientist||09|
Qualification & Salary Details:
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria||Pay Scale|
|Professor/Chief Scientist||Doctorate degree in the subject concerned with required experience in relevant field||Pay Band of Rs. 37,400-67,000/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 10,000/-|
|Associate Professor/Senior Scientist||Pay Band of Rs. 37,400-67,000/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 9,000/-|
|Assistant Professor/ Junior Scientist||Pay Band of Rs. 15,600-39,100/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 6,000/-|
To Get More Ph.D. Jobs – Press Here
Searching for Latest Post Graduate Jobs – Press Here
The age of candidates applying for SKUAST Vacancies must not less than 20 years and more that 55 years of age as on 01.01.2016. Relaxation in upper age limit will be provided to those candidates who belong to reserved category as per the rules of university.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for personal interview that will be taken by the selection authority of the university.
Quick & Easy Tips for Preparation –
Aspirants wanted to apply for SKUAST Job have to pay application fees of Rs. 1,400/- in the form of bank draft pledge to Comptroller, Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences & Technology of Kashmir, Shalimar Campus, Srinagar 190025, Kashmir.
How to Fill SKUAST Application Form:
Interested applicants need to follow the arranged steps which are indicated below-
- Firstly applicants are required to visit the official website of the university that is www.skuastkashmir.ac.in
- Then on the home page “Advertisements/ Orders” section is given at the right side of the page, move your cursor on it.
- Then select “Advertisement Notifications of SKUAST-Kashmir” link from it.
- Then list of notifications link will appear from that hit link “Advertisement for Teaching Positions in Faculty of Fisheries”.
- And then detailed notification will appear in front of you.
- Read that notification carefully.
- And after reading go back to the previous page, and select “application Form” link given there.
- After that take a print out of application form and fill all required details in it sincerely.
- Now enclose said documents, bank draft and certificate along with it as applicable.
- Then put it in an envelope with all attachments and super scribe envelope with “Applications for the Post of……….”.
- Finally send it on below specified postal address before the last date.
How To Make Impressive Resume: Check Here
Office of Registrar,
Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences & Technology,
Shalimar Campus, Srinagar – 190025
Last Date for Receipt of Application Form – 30th November, 2016
Contenders may acquire further information against SKUAST Recruitment 2016 through below furnished official link. Candidates are advised to stay connected with our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com to avail latest updates or notification regarding SKUAST Recruitment 2017.
Read Official Notification in Detail – From Here
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|