With the purpose to help the orphans children whose father or mother or both have passed away, The Kerala Social Security Mission is going to provide Snehapoorvam Scholarship. It is a brilliant step taken by Kerala Government for BPL/APL category children. Under this scheme, Children below 5 years and class I to V will obtain an amount of Rs.300/-pm, children studying from 6th to 10th standard will get Rs.500/- pm and for 10+2 students the amount of scholarship is Rs.750/-pm. Thus, candidates who fulfill all requirements can apply for Snehapoorvam Scholarship 2018 before the last date.
Every year the Kerala Social Security Mission gives the scholarship amount to the financially poor student under the Snehapoorvam Scholarship Scheme. In this concern, the organization invites applications from eligible candidates. Students are required to apply for Snehapoorvam Scholarship 2019 before the Last Date reached via official website. In order to gather detailed information, you can go through this web page which is well tailored by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Objectives of Snehapoorvam Scholarship:
- To recognize the orphaned children in the community
- To evaluate and prioritize children in the maximum need
- To offer social security to extremely susceptible groups of orphans by strengthening traditional family and society systems for caring and fascinating orphans
- To get better the basic education, social integration and nutrition of the most vulnerable groups of orphans towards the levels of other children in the community
- To give confidence families to live their children within the family set up rather than sending them to orphanages
- To expand a serving hand to these orphan’s families by way of providing financial assistance to the education of children
Read Also: 7 Reasons Why Scholarships Are Essential
Snehapoorvam Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
- Children who have lost either father or mother or both
- Students from first standard to degree classes
- Children below 5 years
- Children who belongs to BPL category
- children who belongs to APL category and their annual income should be below Rs. 20,000 in rural areas (Local body / Grama Panchayat) and Rs. 22,375 in urban areas (Corporation / Municipality)
Amount of Assistance:
|Children below 5 years and class I to V||Rs.300/- pm|
|For class VI to class X||Rs 500/- pm|
|For class XI and class XII||Rs 750/- pm|
|For Degree Courses /Professional Degree||1000/- pm|
Also Check: Latest Scholarships Opportunities In India
Process To Apply For Snehapoorvam Scholarship 2018:
The Kerala Social Security Mission invites the Snehapoorvam Scholarship Applications y. Thus, candidates who want to fill Snehapoorvam Scholarship 2018-19 Application Form and don’t know about the procedure can go through the handy steps as stated belo0w for your ease.
- In the first step, aspirants are required to log on the Official Website that is kssm.ikm.in
- Once you will re-direct the home page, you need to hit on the “SCHOOLS/COLLEGE LOGIN” link.
- Afterwards on the next page you need to enter the important information:
- Then Hit on New user Registration
- Now fill snehapoorvam scholarship online registration form with the required details without doing any mistake.
- Subsequently, upload Xerox of all required documents, signature and passport size photograph in prescribed size.
- Preview once and then press on “Submit” button.
- Finally, take the print out of hard copy and keep it safe for future reference.
- Then you need to send the hardcopy of the form in a below stated address.
How To Apply For Scholarship? Read Here
- Attested copy of Parent’s Death certificate
- Attested copy of BPL certificate/ BPL Category ration card/ Annual income certificate properly signed by the village officer
- PSU/nationalized bank passbook copy, here account should be “Joint Account” in the name of guardian and beneficiary
- Attested copy of Aadhar Card/ confirmation slit received at the time/after aadgar card registration
Application Form Should Be Submitted To:
Kerala Social Security Mission,
Trivandrum – 695012
Check Here: Great Ways to Win a College Scholarship
Kerala Social Security Mission
Poojappura, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala 695012,
Phone No.: 0471-2341200, 2346016 (Fax),
Email: [email protected]
snehapoorvam scholarship last date: November 2018
On this web page, we have provided information about Snehapoorvam Scholarship 2018-19.For obtaining upcoming information related to this Scholarship you can bookmark this web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com by pressing ctrl+d.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Documents Required For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|
|UGC Approved Universities||How To Apply For Education Loan|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|