Social Security Mission of Kerala has initiated Snehapoorvam Scholarship Scheme to help students whose father or mother or both have passed away. Ensure last dates for submission of scholarship form & others.
The main purpose of Snehapoorvam Scholarship 2018 Scheme is to offer financial assistance to students who are unable to complete their education. Registration Process for Kerala Social Security Mission Scholarship has begun from 01-10-2018.
Snehapoorvam Scholarship Dates:
The scholarship will be available only for those who are studying in class 1 to 12 from a government or aided institution. Last date for submission of Scholarship Form is 31-10-2018. Read all guidelines carefully prior submission of form.
Orphans who are living in the family, with their relatives, friends may apply for Scholarship. To avail more details regarding Snehapoorvam Scholarship 2018-2019, go through this web page which is well prepared by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Objectives of Snehapoorvam Scholarship:
- To recognize the orphaned children in the community
- To evaluate and prioritize children in the maximum need
- To offer social security to extremely susceptible groups of orphans by strengthening traditional family and society systems for caring and fascinating orphans
- To get better the basic education, social integration and nutrition of the most vulnerable groups of orphans towards the levels of other children in the community
- To give confidence families to live their children within the family set up rather than sending them to orphanages
- To expand a serving hand to these orphan’s families by way of providing financial assistance to the education of children
Read Also: 7 Reasons Why Scholarships Are Essential
Snehapoorvam Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
- Children who have lost either father or mother or both
- Students from first standard to degree classes
- Children below 5 years
- Children who belongs to BPL category
- children who belongs to APL category and their annual income should be below Rs. 20,000 in rural areas (Local body / Grama Panchayat) and Rs. 22,375 in urban areas (Corporation / Municipality)
Amount of Assistance:
|Children below 5 years and class I to V||Rs.300/- pm|
|For class VI to class X||Rs 500/- pm|
|For class XI and class XII||Rs 750/- pm|
|For Degree Courses /Professional Degree||1000/- pm|
Also Check: Latest Scholarships Opportunities In India
Details about Scholarship:
- The statistics reveals that in Kerala, around 75,000 children below 18 years are living in orphanages.
- The students of Kerala whose father or mother or both have passed away and are studying between class 1 and 12 in any Government school may apply for it.
- The students can apply under 3 categories which are class 1 to 5, 6 to 10 and +2.
- Those studying in the orphanage are not eligible to apply for Scholarship.
- BPL (below poverty line) category aspirants would be given priority at the time of selection process.
- APL category contenders must have annual income certificate of his/her parent which must not be more than Rs 20,000 in rural areas (Local body / Grama Panchayat) and Rs. 22,375 in urban areas (Corporation / Municipality)
Process To Apply For Snehapoorvam Scholarship 2018:
The Kerala Social Security Mission invites application form. Aspirants may fill Scholarship Form by following these steps.
- In the first step, aspirants are required to log on the Official Website that is kssm.ikm.in
- Once you will re-direct the home page, you need to hit on the “SCHOOLS/COLLEGE LOGIN” link.
- Afterwards on the next page you need to enter the important information:
- Then Hit on New user Registration
- Now fill snehapoorvam scholarship online registration form with the required details without doing any mistake.
- Subsequently, upload Xerox of all required documents, signature and passport size photograph in prescribed size.
- Preview once and then press on “Submit” button.
- Finally, take the print out of hard copy and keep it safe for future reference.
- Then you need to send the hardcopy of the form in a below stated address.
- Attested copy of Parent’s Death certificate
- Attested copy of BPL certificate/ BPL Category ration card/ Annual income certificate properly signed by the village officer
- PSU/nationalized bank passbook copy, here account should be “Joint Account” in the name of guardian and beneficiary
- Attested copy of Aadhar Card/ confirmation slit received at the time/after aadgar card registration
Application Form Should Be Submitted To:
Kerala Social Security Mission,
Trivandrum – 695012
Check Here: Great Ways to Win a College Scholarship
Kerala Social Security Mission
Poojappura, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala 695012,
Phone No.: 0471-2341200, 2346016 (Fax),
Email: [email protected]
Snehapoorvam Scholarship Dates 2018:
- Last Date to apply: 31-10-2018
- The release of selection List: January 2019
On this web page, we have provided information about Snehapoorvam Scholarship 2018-19.For obtaining upcoming information related to this Scholarship you can bookmark this web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com by pressing ctrl+d.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Documents Required For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|
|Manner To Apply For Scholarship||How To Apply For Education Loan|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|