SOL DU Admission
School of Open Learning Delhi has invited SOL DU Admission Form for UG & PG courses. To apply for admission in under graduate or post graduate programmes, you must check SOL DU Admission Last Date from here.
Admission in B.A., B.Com, B.Com.(Hons.), B.A.(Hons) English and B.A. (Hons.) Political Science or PG courses has commenced from 1st week of August 2018. Keen students may apply for SOL DU Admission 2018 latest by 31-08-2018.
Latest Update on: 05-10-2018
A Latest Announcement for Students, Last date for SOL DU Admission has been Extended to 20-10-2018 !!! Individuals who haven’t apply for SOL DU UG Admission can submit the SOL DU Application Form till 20-10-2018 with late fee of Rs. 200/-.
This may be the last chance for the contenders to apply for School of Open Learning Delhi University Admission 2018. The late fees can be deposited through online mode (debit/ credit card/ by net banking).
To know more about SOL Delhi University Admission, you may visit the official link which is mentioned below. Check the requirements/ details regarding SOL DU Admission 2018 and complete the submission process now.
School of Open Learning Delhi UG/PG Admission:
Eligible candidates seeking for School Of Open Learning Delhi University Admission are required to pay fees in the mode prescribed. It is important to upload required documents at time of submission of admission form.
For more details about SOL DU Admission 2018-19 such as eligibility, applying process, mode of selection & others, take a look of below page designed by team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
SOL DU Admission
Courses Offered by SOL DU:
- B.Com (Hons)
- BA (Hons) English
- BA (Hons) Political Science
- BA Programme
- MA (Hindi)
- MA (History)
- MA (Political Science)
- MA (Sanskrit)
Also Check: Delhi University Correspondence Courses
SOL DU Eligibility:
Applicants, who are going to take admission in SOL DU, they must fulfill SOL DU Admission Eligibility as prescribed here.
|B.A. [Programme] &|
|CBSE Class 12 or equivalent|
board’s SSC examination.
|B.A. [Hons] –|
|Passed with 60% at least in Class 12|
CBSE or equivalent exam.
|B.A.[Hons] – Programme,|
|Must have secured at least 45%|
in the aggregate. and Musthave Political Science in any of
the examinations recognized by
the University of Delhi.
|B.Com.[Hons]||55% in Aggregate, or 60%|
Aggregate of vocational/technical
stream with commerce
|M.A.(Hindi)||B.A.(Hons.) Hindi from University|
of Delhi with 65% Marks or abovein aggregate
|M.A.(History)||B.A.(Hons.) Examinaton in History|
from University of Delhi with 60%
|M.A.(Pol. Sc.)||B.A.(Hons.) in Political Science|
from University of Delhi with 60%
|M.A.(Sanskrit)||B.A.(Hons.) Sanskrit from University|
of Delhi with 60% Marks in aggregate
|M.Com.||B.Com (Hons.) from University of|
Delhi with 65% marks in aggregate
B.Com. (Pass) or B.Com.(Degree)
from University of Delhi with 70%
marks in aggregate
SOL DU Admission Criteria 2018:
Admission to under graduate courses is on the basis of merit list while those applying for SOL DU Admission in PG courses need to appear in Entrance Exam.
Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/Other Backward Classes Reservations of seats in admission to various Post graduate courses, shall be in the following manner
- Scheduled Caste = 15% of total intake in each course
- Scheduled Tribe = 7.5% of Total intake in each courses
- Other Backward Classes = 27% of total intake in each course:
SOL DU Admission Fees:
The applicants would have to pay the following application fee as per their courses, have a look below:
|Course||Category A||Category B||Category C||PWD|
|B.A Programme||Rs. 3,430||Rs. 3,230||Rs.10,730||Rs. 65|
|B.Com||Rs. 3,530||Rs. 3,330||Rs.10,830|
|B.Com (H)||Rs. 3,830||Rs. 3,630||Rs.11,130|
|Rs. 3,530||Rs. 3,330||Rs.10,830|
|B.A Political Science||Rs. 3,630||Rs. 3,430||Rs.10,930|
Check Here: List of Scholarship in India
How to fill SOL DU Admission Form?
- Those applying for sol.du.ac.in admission, you may visit official website of School Of Open Learning, University Of Delhi i.e. sol.du.ac.in
- Go under right side & hit on ‘PG Prospectus 2018-19’ or Prospectus for UG Courses as per your preference.
- Refer all details from SOL DU Admission Notification 2018.
- In case you are a new user, press on For new UG Admission – press here’ link.
- Put details as email address, mobile number & others.
- Hit on save tab for successful SOL DU Registration.
- Those who are register already may hit on ‘Registered User; link.
- Login with user name & password.
- Press on submit tab.
- Now, fill SOL DU UG Admission Form or SOL DU PG Admission Form 2018.
- Applicants may fetch asked details in School Of Open Learning Delhi University Admission 2018 Form.
- Upload required documents along with School Of Open Learning Delhi University Admission Form.
- At next step, make payment of fee & submit your SOL DU Admission Form prior last date.
Documents To Be Submitted:
Here below you can see the list of documents, that should be submitted for the admission:
- Self Attested photocopy of Matriculation (10th) Certificate
- Self Attested photocopy of Intermediate (12th) Certificate &Marksheet
- Self Attested copy of Marksheets
- In case, the result is awaited the candidate will submit self attestedmarksheet of I yr. and photocopy of the Admit Card (Hall Tic.ket)
- Registration Form along with affixed recent Passport Size Photograph (on top of form) and Signature (on bottom of form).
- Registration Fee payment through online mode (Challan/Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking)
SOL DU Admission 2018 Dates:
SOL DU UG Admission Dates 2018:
|Events||SOL DU Admission Dates 2018|
|Online Availability of Prospectus||10-08-2018|
|Last date for receiving of SOL DU Application form(without late fee)||31-08-2018|
|Receipt of SOL DU UG Admission fee(with late fee of Rs.100/-)||01-09-2018 to 15-09-2018|
|Receipt of SOL DU UG Admission fee(with late fee of Rs.200)||16-09-2018 to 30-09-2018|
Change of course-once only in 1 Year
|B.A(Programme) to B.com||31-10-2018|
|B.com to B.A(Programme)|
|B.A(Hons)/B.com(Hons) to B.A(Programme)/B.com|
|B.A(Programme)/B.com to B.A(Hons)/B.com(Hons)|
Change of Subject-Once Only
SOL DU PG Admission Dates 2018:
Last date to apply for SOL DU PG Admission: 31-08-2018
Read Now: Golden Rules of Career Success
School of Open Learning (Campus of Open Learning),
5, Cavalry Lane, University of Delhi
School of Open Learning (Campus of Open Learning)
South Study Center, South MotiBagh, (Old MotiLal Nehru College Building)
DU SOL Helpline Numbers
PBX/Enquiries: 27667600, 27667581,
27667645, 27666780 & Fax: 27667242
PBX/Enquiries: 24151600, 26882897,
26879462 & Fax: 24104027
Refer its Official Link for knowing more about SOL DU Admission 2018-19. Stay tuned with us at www.recruitmentinboxx.com for receiving more updates about latest updates concerning admit card, result, recruitment & many more.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|SOL Date Sheet||SOL Admit Card|
|SOL Result||How To Apply For Education Loan|
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|